Author Topic: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches  (Read 5759 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2010, 07:38:05 PM »
only person you should be dyin for/over is.... ;)
s u p r e m e
do a drive by in broad day light like...

figured....aite back to your only addiction...and here is
daygo...go head..speak on it daygo...speak to her...about addiction...lol

damn since your in the addiction thread...this is the only time ima use this supreme....and thats cuz it fits the whats bein talked about and thats you and daygo....i thought you 2 were connected 4 life aka addicted to each other...lol
but damn im sure you goin at him is for fake?  ::)

Yea I'm just playin with dude

Smh lol U be havin my dyin
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2010, 07:40:44 PM »

damn since your in the addiction thread...this is the only time ima use this supreme....and thats cuz it fits the whats bein talked about and thats you and daygo....i thought you 2 were connected 4 life aka addicted to each other...lol

She know she adDICKted  ;)  Thats why she keep comin back even though I said her chicken taste like wood... 8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2010, 07:42:22 PM »

She know she adDICKted  ;)  Thats why she keep comin back even though I said her chicken taste like wood... 8)

Wtf?? shut up lol short bus
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2010, 07:44:09 PM »

LOL Girl u know Im fuckin with u...it wadnt that bad. Onced I soaked it gravy for a few minutes...it was strait...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2010, 07:46:28 PM »
damn....you 2 are fareal addicted to each other...in a different way...and thats the only way ima use it no doubt....and by usin it im talkin about
addiction =love not addiction as in oh i need this
daygo do you need to see supreme everyday otherwise you start hurtin people? lol
daygo you a fool...lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2010, 07:49:57 PM »
damn....you 2 are fareal addicted to each other...in a different way...and thats the only way ima use it no doubt....and by usin it im talkin about
addiction =love not addiction as in oh i need this
daygo do you need to see supreme everyday otherwise you start hurtin people? lol
daygo you a fool...lol

lol naw pimpin. I dont do it like that  :pimp:

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2010, 08:32:46 PM »

LOL Girl u know Im fuckin with u...it wadnt that bad. Onced I soaked it gravy for a few minutes...it was strait...

What the hell??? Im not fuckin with you lol my head hurts....Im outro!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Fraxxx

« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2010, 05:28:19 AM »
you know, on the real, i regret every time i reply to a thread like this. 

for those who listen to Stern, its like the guy who called in this week...the guy running for congress.  i mean, like howard said... "how do you argue with a guy like that"? 

with that said, youre right enyce, there is no such thing as addiction.  its all a plan by rehab clinics to make money....like frivolous holidays made up by the greeting card industry.  its the biggest conspiracy theory since jay z and the Illuminati. 

The coffee, alcohol and cigarettes industry is part of this, too. They make you THINK that you're addicted, so that you keep consuming.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2010, 07:21:56 AM »

my point....they make you think you are addicted....if thats the case...your not addicted but you are bein told you are.. ;)

for those who listen to Stern, its like the guy who called in this week...the guy running for congress.  i mean, like howard said... "how do you argue with a guy like that"? 

with that said, youre right enyce, there is no such thing as addiction.  its all a plan by rehab clinics to make money....like frivolous holidays made up by the greeting card industry.  its the biggest conspiracy theory since jay z and the Illuminati. 

The coffee, alcohol and cigarettes industry is part of this, too. They make you THINK that you're addicted, so that you keep consuming.
Cube

« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2010, 10:22:38 AM »

lol If that were the case...every SINGLE industry would do the same.

Fraxxx

« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2010, 01:18:15 PM »

Through advertisement, they do it, technically. I really need that iPad. I NEED IT! ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2010, 01:37:05 PM »
see sik now your gettin the point...didnt say meth is addictive or isnt....but your makin the points pointin toward many things not bein additive that many claim are.
coffee
sex
beer
smoking
etc.....

and if thats the case....then were all addicts to sex....with no cure really

To give this topic a little credibility:

Sex addiction is bullshit IMO. That's like having a breathing addiction or a shitting addiction. It's a biological mechanism that you're driven to do. Nothing unnatural or harmful about sex outside the realm of STDs. Of course you can branch off into many side arguments related to sex that could be harmful such as pedophilia and violent sex acts, but as far as the general "stick a penis into a vagina" type of sex, how can you be addicted to something that's natural and something we are all suppose to be doing biologically?
Exactly. All the other things on this list are addictive.
Eating is natural, too, but I'd say there are a couple of people that can't stop, even if it kills them. Sex addiction is possible in my opinion but it's more emberrassing than dangerous.
Valid point. Funny thing is, people question food addiction, yet they widely accept sex addiction. Weird.

I dont think he is saying that those things arent addictive lol Except for sex...which he made clear. There is a physical addiction to the others you mentioned.  People have the wrong perception sometimes of what an addiction is. It isnt always some shakin and twitchin sellin off your mothers wedding ring for a fix kind of addiction. Sometimes its simply your body having the opposite effect of whatever it is your addicted to...when you dont have it.  Caffeine is a good example. People physically get addicted to it in way where when they stop getting it...they become more sluggish then they were prior to being addicted to it. Thats an addiction. Period.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2010, 04:31:28 PM »
see sik now your gettin the point...didnt say meth is addictive or isnt....but your makin the points pointin toward many things not bein additive that many claim are.
coffee
sex
beer
smoking
etc.....

Sex addiction is bullshit IMO. That's like having a breathing addiction or a shitting addiction. It's a biological mechanism that you're driven to do. Nothing unnatural or harmful about sex outside the realm of STDs. Of course you can branch off into many side arguments related to sex that could be harmful such as pedophilia and violent sex acts, but as far as the general "stick a penis into a vagina" type of sex, how can you be addicted to something that's natural and something we are all suppose to be doing biologically?
Eating is natural, too, but I'd say there are a couple of people that can't stop, even if it kills them. Sex addiction is possible in my opinion but it's more emberrassing than dangerous.
Valid point. Funny thing is, people question food addiction, yet they widely accept sex addiction. Weird.

I dont think he is saying that those things arent addictive lol Except for sex...which he made clear. There is a physical addiction to the others you mentioned.  People have the wrong perception sometimes of what an addiction is. It isnt always some shakin and twitchin sellin off your mothers wedding ring for a fix kind of addiction. Sometimes its simply your body having the opposite effect of whatever it is your addicted to...when you dont have it.  Caffeine is a good example. People physically get addicted to it in way where when they stop getting it...they become more sluggish then they were prior to being addicted to it. Thats an addiction. Period.

^^and the Dr. cosigns  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2010, 05:15:08 PM »
coffee
sex
beer
smoking
etc.....

^^and the Dr. cosigns  8)
That shit is indisputable. People have died from heroin withdrawals. That's where shit like methadone comes into play which is designed to slowly ween people off of heroin and other opioid addiction (of course, that shit doesn't always go according to plan).

And, I know, that's an an extreme case of addiction and people don't drop dead from caffeine addiction, but it doesn't mean its not real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2010, 08:04:12 PM »
you mean phone companies, food companies etc....

Cube