Author Topic: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches  (Read 5746 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« on: April 07, 2010, 09:28:06 PM »
everyone believe in it?
how is it proved to exist?

Addiction is a dependence on a behavior or sub-stance that a person is powerless to stop. The term has been partially replaced by the word dependence  for substance abuse. Addiction has been extended, however, to include mood-altering behaviors or activities. Some researchers speak of two types of addictions: substance addictions (for example, alcoholism, drug abuse, and smoking); and process addictions (for example, gambling, spending, shopping, eating, and sexual activity). There is a growing recognition that many addicts, such as polydrug abusers, are addicted to more than one sub-stance or process.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:39:24 AM by 4 FINGERS UP, 2 TWISTED IN YOUR MUTHA »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

Re: your thoughts on addiction?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 09:58:47 PM »
Terrible thing especially when u can go years without a drug but can still relapse at any moment.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 10:16:21 PM »
whats your proof its a addiction and not by choice?
what makes it an addiction if it wasnt there to begin with?

Terrible thing especially when u can go years without a drug but can still relapse at any moment.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 10:32:36 PM »
Didn't some other moron make this thread a long time ago?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 10:35:17 PM »

i think its the same person....

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 10:36:05 PM »
lol
im back....dinner and a movie
sides...supreme didnt comment in the other 1...like daz would say...eat a dicc before you enter and then go about your night

« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 10:38:57 PM by 4 FINGERS UP, 2 TWISTED IN YOUR MUTHA »
Cube

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 11:29:08 PM »
You mention researchers in your topic, but you then ask for proof of addiction?  These researchers you talk about have the answers to your questions lol

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 11:55:24 PM »
is this get your walk on? holy shit man..

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 12:20:45 AM »
LOL @ whether or not addiction exists. Let's go down to skid row and I'll show you the proof. Better yet, just go in front of a 7-11 and that's all the proof you need.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 12:27:30 AM »
lol
im back....dinner and a movie
sides...supreme didnt comment in the other 1...like daz would say...eat a dicc before you enter and then go about your night

LMFAO.....oh man.

Do you really need to question it?.............

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 06:18:05 AM »
but whats your proof they are addicted? jus cuz they say they need the drugs....lol
or they actin crazy...how did they become a addict?

LOL @ whether or not addiction exists. Let's go down to skid row and I'll show you the proof. Better yet, just go in front of a 7-11 and that's all the proof you need.
Cube

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 08:56:36 AM »
but whats your proof they are addicted? jus cuz they say they need the drugs....lol

Let's say for five days, you have to eat and an apple and shoot up some meth.  On the 6th day, you have to only choose one.  It's going to be the meth. 

Sikotic™

Re: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 09:02:46 AM »

You're right....they love crushing their families hearts, throwing their futures down the toilet and living on the streets.

Look man, I've know people, some of them close family, that have become addicted to anything from alcohol to heroin. They're miserable for the most part unless they're high. Their bodies become chemically dependent on it. Why do you think people go through withdrawals?

If you really question addiction or don't believe it really exists, then you should go shoot up heroin. It's not necessarily bad for you. Go for it since you can have a good time with it and quit as you please.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

Re: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 12:16:58 PM »
Goddamn this guy is an idiot

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 03:02:15 PM »
whats your proof its a addiction and not by choice?
what makes it an addiction if it wasnt there to begin with?

It's an addiction when the person loses control.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme