Author Topic: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches  (Read 5744 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: your thoughts on addiction?
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 03:16:38 PM »
but whats your proof they are addicted? jus cuz they say they need the drugs....lol
or they actin crazy...how did they become a addict?

LOL @ whether or not addiction exists. Let's go down to skid row and I'll show you the proof. Better yet, just go in front of a 7-11 and that's all the proof you need.

Let's say for five days, you have to eat and an apple and shoot up some meth.  On the 6th day, you have to only choose one.  It's going to be the meth. 

I dunno....have u ever had a Golden Delicious apple? Pretty fuckin good man...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Re: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 03:19:39 PM »
btw...as far as this thread goes....I do believe people throw the word addiction around WAY too much. You cant be blamed for shit if u cant control it..."ohhh....Im addicted to Skittles....I JUST CANT STOP".  The fuck outta here with that shit lol.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 05:46:44 PM »
lol many say addictions like Dretox and Jaytox lol
sides addictions use to be hard... now many say....
Gucci mane has addictions so its fake lol... like him and his muzik lol
sides many would say addictions started on the westcoast lol
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »
lol

lol many say addictions like Dretox and Jaytox lol
sides addictions use to be hard... now many say....
Gucci mane has addictions so its fake lol... like him and his muzik lol
sides many would say addictions started on the westcoast lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 10:00:39 PM »
exactly and thats why i made this thread...cuz your questionin it....lol
point proven...good lookin daygo

btw...as far as this thread goes....I do believe people throw the word addiction around WAY too much. You cant be blamed for shit if u cant control it..."ohhh....Im addicted to Skittles....I JUST CANT STOP".  The fuck outta here with that shit lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 10:13:24 PM »
im getting a little confused....you guys take it literally when someone says something like "im addicted to skittles"? 

daygo, im sure you know its an exaggeration.....but enyce, you take something like that seriously? 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 10:16:14 PM »
i dont take that seriously...but alotta the people that say that are bein serious
if not skittles...coffee....millions of people walk around say they are addicted to coffee and if they dont have it they will kill someone...will they kill someone, no cuz there are times when they dont get that coffee, but they act all crazy....addicted tho? nah...its choice
im not sayin meth is by choice...more serious problem, but IMO you cant jus say your addicted to somethin....that easy
again with meth and heacy drugs its different
but for the people that are serious...they approach it the same way

im getting a little confused....you guys take it literally when someone says something like "im addicted to skittles"? 

daygo, im sure you know its an exaggeration.....but enyce, you take something like that seriously? 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 10:18:39 PM »
coffee contains caffeine, which IS addictive. 

not on the same level as skittles, big dog.  sorry.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 10:25:46 PM »
it dont matter tho...were talkin about people throwin around the word/term addiction like its a game to play...lol
how do you know caffeine is addictive?
whats your defintion of addiction?

coffee contains caffeine, which IS addictive. 

not on the same level as skittles, big dog.  sorry.
Cube

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 10:33:17 PM »
im not getting into this again.  lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2010, 10:35:55 PM »
whats your proof you or anyone else is addicted to coffee?
show me the money...lol
you drank it once...and thats it your married...nice try

im not getting into this again.  lol
Cube

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2010, 11:02:58 PM »
I've worked with people that get into a really shitty mood if they don't have their morning coffee. PROOF

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2010, 12:36:01 AM »
To give this topic a little credibility:

Sex addiction is bullshit IMO. That's like having a breathing addiction or a shitting addiction. It's a biological mechanism that you're driven to do. Nothing unnatural or harmful about sex outside the realm of STDs. Of course you can branch off into many side arguments related to sex that could be harmful such as pedophilia and violent sex acts, but as far as the general "stick a penis into a vagina" type of sex, how can you be addicted to something that's natural and something we are all suppose to be doing biologically?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2010, 06:20:21 AM »

Sex addiction is bullshit IMO. That's like having a breathing addiction or a shitting addiction. It's a biological mechanism that you're driven to do. Nothing unnatural or harmful about sex outside the realm of STDs. Of course you can branch off into many side arguments related to sex that could be harmful such as pedophilia and violent sex acts, but as far as the general "stick a penis into a vagina" type of sex, how can you be addicted to something that's natural and something we are all suppose to be doing biologically?

Eating is natural, too, but I'd say there are a couple of people that can't stop, even if it kills them. Sex addiction is possible in my opinion but it's more emberrassing than dangerous.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2010, 11:06:22 AM »

I agree. I think some people just have higher sex drives then others. Its all just a way to pass the blame to something else. The minute you say you have a problem...or a sickness...or an addiction, you are suddenly the victim.