Author Topic: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches  (Read 5750 times)

Sikotic™

Re: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2010, 11:13:45 AM »
To give this topic a little credibility:

Sex addiction is bullshit IMO. That's like having a breathing addiction or a shitting addiction. It's a biological mechanism that you're driven to do. Nothing unnatural or harmful about sex outside the realm of STDs. Of course you can branch off into many side arguments related to sex that could be harmful such as pedophilia and violent sex acts, but as far as the general "stick a penis into a vagina" type of sex, how can you be addicted to something that's natural and something we are all suppose to be doing biologically?

Eating is natural, too, but I'd say there are a couple of people that can't stop, even if it kills them. Sex addiction is possible in my opinion but it's more emberrassing than dangerous.
Valid point. Funny thing is, people question food addiction, yet they widely accept sex addiction. Weird.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2010, 07:25:39 PM »
see sik now your gettin the point...didnt say meth is addictive or isnt....but your makin the points pointin toward many things not bein additive that many claim are.
coffee
sex
beer
smoking
etc.....

and if thats the case....then were all addicts to sex....with no cure really

Sex addiction is bullshit IMO. That's like having a breathing addiction or a shitting addiction. It's a biological mechanism that you're driven to do. Nothing unnatural or harmful about sex outside the realm of STDs. Of course you can branch off into many side arguments related to sex that could be harmful such as pedophilia and violent sex acts, but as far as the general "stick a penis into a vagina" type of sex, how can you be addicted to something that's natural and something we are all suppose to be doing biologically?

Eating is natural, too, but I'd say there are a couple of people that can't stop, even if it kills them. Sex addiction is possible in my opinion but it's more emberrassing than dangerous.
Valid point. Funny thing is, people question food addiction, yet they widely accept sex addiction. Weird.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2010, 07:33:35 PM »
see sik now your gettin the point...didnt say meth is addictive or isnt....but your makin the points pointin toward many things not bein additive that many claim are.
coffee
sex
beer
smoking
etc.....

I dont think he is saying that those things arent addictive lol Except for sex...which he made clear. There is a physical addiction to the others you mentioned.  People have the wrong perception sometimes of what an addiction is. It isnt always some shakin and twitchin sellin off your mothers wedding ring for a fix kind of addiction. Sometimes its simply your body having the opposite effect of whatever it is your addicted to...when you dont have it.  Caffeine is a good example. People physically get addicted to it in way where when they stop getting it...they become more sluggish then they were prior to being addicted to it. Thats an addiction. Period.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2010, 07:35:57 PM »
so wait daygo.....meth, cracc, etc...are illegal for....reasons?
why isnt coffee, illegal for.....reasons? lol

again sik is pointin out evidence that addiction is thrown around too easy...it aint free
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2010, 07:47:32 PM »

again sik is pointin out evidence that addiction is thrown around too easy...it aint free

of course its thrown around too easy. That has nothing to do with legitimate addictions.  So what if coffee is legal. Since when does legality have to do with addictions? Are you SERIOUSLY gonna tell me people arent really addicted to nicotine? LOL Its a stronger addiction than crack is. And its legal.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2010, 07:56:49 PM »
coffee
sex
beer
smoking
etc.....

lol Those things are addictive to certain ppl but not everybody.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2010, 08:17:14 PM »
but coffee can kill people..lol
so why is cracc illegal?
not sayin they arent addicted to nicotine, but it isnt as easy as...hey ima addict
what goes under nictoine....as in what do you consider nicotine....

of course its thrown around too easy. That has nothing to do with legitimate addictions.  So what if coffee is legal. Since when does legality have to do with addictions? Are you SERIOUSLY gonna tell me people arent really addicted to nicotine? LOL Its a stronger addiction than crack is. And its legal.
Cube

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2010, 08:32:59 PM »

huh?

There will always be illegal drugs. Marijuana is no where near as dangerous as smoking cigarrettes or alcohol...and its illegal. They dont make things illegal based on whether you can become addicted to them lol.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2010, 08:36:58 PM »

huh?

lmfao

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2010, 08:39:59 PM »
nah again im sayin the word is thrown around too much
sik even added points in sayin so basically
wait daygo ima ask you this.....what are you basin this whole addiction theory off of...ima call it theory til the next life...lol
-research
-scientists
-what ADDICTS say they are addicted to
-yourself
-other

huh?

There will always be illegal drugs. Marijuana is no where near as dangerous as smoking cigarrettes or alcohol...and its illegal. They dont make things illegal based on whether you can become addicted to them lol.
Cube

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2010, 08:46:46 PM »
wait daygo ima ask you this.....what are you basin this whole addiction theory off of...ima call it theory til the next life...lol
-research
-scientists
-yourself
-other

huh?

lol yeah...pretty much all of those combine prove it...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2010, 08:47:44 PM »
so why is cracc illegal?
not sayin they arent addicted to nicotine, but it isnt as easy as...hey ima addict

Coffee has never made a grown ass heterosexual man suck another man's dick for a cup of Joe. Neither has anyone lost their family or homes because of their addiction to coffee. All u get from Coffee is some fucked up yellow teeth, stank breath and stanky piss.

Crack cocaine has fucked up alot of people, families and generations. That shit is death in a pipe!  Seriously, did u really ask why crack cocaine is illegal?? C'mon son :-\ Crack addicts can't stop using it when they see before their eyes the cause and effect. They want to stop but it's just that fucked up and out of their control.

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »
so why is cracc illegal?

Coffee has never made a grown ass heterosexual man suck another man's dick for a cup of Joe. Neither has anyone lost their family or homes because of their addiction to coffee. All u get from Coffee is some fucked up yellow teeth, stank breath and stanky piss.

Crack cocaine has fucked up alot of people, families and generations. That shit is death in a pipe!  Seriously, did u really ask why crack cocaine is illegal?? C'mon son :-\ Crack addicts can't stop using it when they see before their eyes the cause and effect. They want to stop but it's just that fucked up and out of their control.

Coffee maybe hasnt made that happen...but you gonna tell me theres no dick suckin males at Starbucks?! Im not sayin their ralated....Im just sayin...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2010, 08:54:41 PM »
aite now that thats outta the way...
-if researchers are wrong in 2 years and come out and say nah my bad people...we were wrong no such thing as addiction but our companies told us to tell you so we can make more money
-scientists do the same^^
-addicts come out and say....nah i jus wanted the stuff cuz it was good or cool to do it
-yourself...i cant really speak on personally cuz obviously im not you but you could be one of the ones comin out sayin that or anythin along those lines...nah it felt good etc...

bottomline im sick of people stickin wit whats already out there and goin with it...yeah im addicted to this..ok well go get more...etc..

-research
-scientists
-yourself
-other

huh?

supreme...og supreme...again im not sayin its real or not...the drug itself might be a fucked up drug to where your doin those crazy things...but to be attached to it for a long time....sorry it can be fixed...do they want to or not...dont know but ive delt with those types of people and they are different and they are willin to learn, change, etc...without doin things...when they've done those things...and theyve even admitted that they shouldnt have and even worse dont need it...but they do it...which goes back to the case of it bein done by choice
 lol @ the starbucks and the man vs man action
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2010, 09:07:48 PM »
aite now that thats outta the way...
-if researchers are wrong in 2 years and come out and say nah my bad people...we were wrong no such thing as addiction but our companies told us to tell you so we can make more money
-scientists do the same^^
-addicts come out and say....nah i jus wanted the stuff cuz it was good or cool to do it
-yourself...i cant really speak on personally cuz obviously im not you but you could be one of the ones comin out sayin that or anythin along those lines...nah it felt good etc...

bottomline im sick of people stickin wit whats already out there and goin with it...yeah im addicted to this..ok well go get more...etc..

-research
-scientists
-yourself
-other

huh?

supreme...og supreme...again im not sayin its real or not...the drug itself might be a fucked up drug to where your doin those crazy things...but to be attached to it for a long time....sorry it can be fixed...do they want to or not...dont know but ive delt with those types of people and they are different and they are willin to learn, change, etc...without doin things...when they've done those things...and theyve even admitted that they shouldnt have and even worse dont need it...but they do it...which goes back to the case of it bein done by choice
 lol @ the starbucks and the man vs man action

Ur right it can be fixed but I talked to an ex crackhead the other day who was clean for 8 months and he was talkin like it is a battle everyday not to smoke that shit. It might be a mental thing or the chemicals just may take that long to leave the person's system fully, I dunno.