Author Topic: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches  (Read 5745 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2010, 09:08:28 PM »
but coffee can kill people..lol
so why is cracc illegal?
not sayin they arent addicted to nicotine, but it isnt as easy as...hey ima addict
what goes under nictoine....as in what do you consider nicotine....

so wait daygo.....meth, cracc, etc...are illegal for....reasons?
why isnt coffee, illegal for.....reasons? lol

again sik is pointin out evidence that addiction is thrown around too easy...it aint free

of course its thrown around too easy. That has nothing to do with legitimate addictions.  So what if coffee is legal. Since when does legality have to do with addictions? Are you SERIOUSLY gonna tell me people arent really addicted to nicotine? LOL Its a stronger addiction than crack is. And its legal.

Coffee has never made a grown ass heterosexual man suck another man's dick for a cup of Joe. Neither has anyone lost their family or homes because of their addiction to coffee. All u get from Coffee is some fucked up yellow teeth, stank breath and stanky piss.

Crack cocaine has fucked up alot of people, families and generations. That shit is death in a pipe!  Seriously, did u really ask why crack cocaine is illegal?? C'mon son :-\ Crack addicts can't stop using it when they see before their eyes the cause and effect. They want to stop but it's just that fucked up and out of their control.

Coffee maybe hasnt made that happen...but you gonna tell me theres no dick suckin males at Starbucks?! Im not sayin their ralated....Im just sayin...

I said heterosexual not homosexual u dufus lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2010, 09:10:35 PM »
lol @ supreme...

but supreme what if these people come back suddenly and say nah we were jokin or we wanted to do that....would you still say its a addiction then after the fact they came out and said opposite what they said to begin with?
and this term which is used way too much...the term addiction sounds like you should be hooked for life...but some are and some arent...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2010, 09:10:46 PM »
aite now that thats outta the way...
-if researchers are wrong in 2 years and come out and say nah my bad people...we were wrong no such thing as addiction but our companies told us to tell you so we can make more money
-scientists do the same^^
-addicts come out and say....nah i jus wanted the stuff cuz it was good or cool to do it
-yourself...i cant really speak on personally cuz obviously im not you but you could be one of the ones comin out sayin that or anythin along those lines...nah it felt good etc...

bottomline im sick of people stickin wit whats already out there and goin with it...yeah im addicted to this..ok well go get more...etc..

wait daygo ima ask you this.....what are you basin this whole addiction theory off of...ima call it theory til the next life...lol
-research
-scientists
-what ADDICTS say they are addicted to
-yourself
-other

again sik is pointin out evidence that addiction is thrown around too easy...it aint free

of course its thrown around too easy. That has nothing to do with legitimate addictions.  So what if coffee is legal. Since when does legality have to do with addictions? Are you SERIOUSLY gonna tell me people arent really addicted to nicotine? LOL Its a stronger addiction than crack is. And its legal.

huh?

There will always be illegal drugs. Marijuana is no where near as dangerous as smoking cigarrettes or alcohol...and its illegal. They dont make things illegal based on whether you can become addicted to them lol.

lol yeah...pretty much all of those combine prove it...

supreme...og supreme...again im not sayin its real or not...the drug itself might be a fucked up drug to where your doin those crazy things...but to be attached to it for a long time....sorry it can be fixed...do they want to or not...dont know but ive delt with those types of people and they are different and they are willin to learn, change, etc...without doin things...when they've done those things...and theyve even admitted that they shouldnt have and even worse dont need it...but they do it...which goes back to the case of it bein done by choice
 lol @ the starbucks and the man vs man action

Bruh...i can honestly say I completely have no idea wtf you are talkin about...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2010, 09:11:36 PM »
but coffee can kill people..lol
so why is cracc illegal?
not sayin they arent addicted to nicotine, but it isnt as easy as...hey ima addict

Coffee has never made a grown ass heterosexual man suck another man's dick for a cup of Joe. Neither has anyone lost their family or homes because of their addiction to coffee. All u get from Coffee is some fucked up yellow teeth, stank breath and stanky piss.

Crack cocaine has fucked up alot of people, families and generations. That shit is death in a pipe!  Seriously, did u really ask why crack cocaine is illegal?? C'mon son :-\ Crack addicts can't stop using it when they see before their eyes the cause and effect. They want to stop but it's just that fucked up and out of their control.

Coffee maybe hasnt made that happen...but you gonna tell me theres no dick suckin males at Starbucks?! Im not sayin their ralated....Im just sayin...

I said heterosexual not homosexual u dufus lol

if you suckin dicks...you aint heterosexual no more in my book lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2010, 09:14:27 PM »
thats waz up daygo...but im not gon give in and say this shit exists cuz it dont for the most part and this whole theory or meth etc...makes you a addict...well who knows but its overused...its easy to say your addicted...but the same addicts (not all some)make it seem jus as easy to stop bein an addict
im not gon go the crooked route....but for some sex is more important and addictin than cracc or meth.....but what happens when they dont get sex....do they kill em self....rob a bank....3 weeks after not bein able to take it anymore....nah they still doin whatever...stop throwin the term around so much
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:16:36 PM by 4 FINGERS UP, 2 TWISTED IN YOUR MUTHA »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2010, 09:23:24 PM »
lol @ supreme...

but supreme what if these people come back suddenly and say nah we were jokin or we wanted to do that....would you still say its a addiction then after the fact they came out and said opposite what they said to begin with?
and this term which is used way too much...the term addiction sounds like you should be hooked for life...but some are and some arent...

Do you understand what it means to not have control? Some people cannot control drinking alcohol or doing drugs if their lives dependent on it. That's an addiction because they think they need it more than anything.

When you can stop on your own or for a period of time then you're not addicted. It's just that simple, homie lol
Just because people says those things are addictive doesn't mean everyone will get strung out on it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2010, 09:49:31 PM »
i understand the part of not havin control but its blown outta proportion and abused...but again you got yours supreme and vice versa...lol
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2010, 10:06:37 PM »
i understand the part of not havin control but its blown outta proportion and abused...but again you got yours supreme and vice versa...lol

What do u mean by it's blown out of proportion? Like people misuse the word addiction?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2010, 06:49:45 AM »
both misuse and overuse....and they think its cool to use the word...therefore they think its cool to be one
aite hold up supreme
so like i asked
you say people cant control themselves etc....
what if those same people came out and said nah i was in full control but i was likin what i was on...so in a way they were actin
would it still be an addiction, if they were in fact doin it by choice?

What do u mean by it's blown out of proportion? Like people misuse the word addiction?
Cube

Matty

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2010, 08:14:53 AM »
coffee is good but people who overuse and 'need' it probably have adrenal fatigue from drinking far too much and being generally unhealthy.

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2010, 01:03:03 PM »
both misuse and overuse....and they think its cool to use the word...therefore they think its cool to be one
aite hold up supreme
so like i asked
what if those same people came out and said nah i was in full control but i was likin what i was on...so in a way they were actin

addiction isnt just when people twitch and shake when they need something.  For example, some people can become addicted to Nosespray for allergies. it doesnt make them go rob people and go nuts without it. It makes their allergies worse when they stop taking it...and turns into a physical addiction to the medicine.

Fraxxx

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2010, 03:10:44 PM »
Okay, this right here is what I call a bullshit discussion!  ;D

"what if these people come back suddenly and say nah we were jokin" Honestly get your walk on, what kind of scenario is this? I mean, I get where you're coming from, saying some things are blown outta proportion. But what makes you question addiction itself?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2010, 05:34:35 PM »
aite hold up supreme
so like i asked

If the person just like doin it and say they're in control but is not near death or losing anything for what they like then to me that's not an addict.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2010, 05:52:13 PM »
you dont have to be near death to be considered an addict.  ::)

if someone drinks every night just to be able to sleep, thats an addict aka alcoholic. 

if someone takes vicodin everyday to feel 'normal', thats an addict.

basically whenever you need a drug to feel normal or to function or do a specific task, then youre an addict.  ie coffee, cigs, alcohol, pills, coke, etc. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2010, 05:53:07 PM »
aite hold up supreme
so like i asked

If the person just like doin it and say they're in control but is not near death or losing anything for what they like then to me that's not an addict.

Addicts always say theyre in control lol

Do u think a person can become physically addicted to caffeine?