Author Topic: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches  (Read 5751 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2010, 05:55:02 PM »
yes.  people in my family were addicted to caffeine, if they didnt have their morning dose they would get head aches. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2010, 05:57:15 PM »
and bam when they drink their drug....all sunny in the land of the sunshine...thats what im sayin...lol
you cant hate me....but ive used it all and im not addicted and ive been thru it all

yes.  people in my family were addicted to caffeine, if they didnt have their morning dose they would get head aches. 

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2010, 05:59:08 PM »
and bam when they drink their drug....all sunny in the land of the sunshine...thats what im sayin...

so then why are you questioning addiction? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2010, 06:00:50 PM »
cuz IMo theres no such thing and no such thing as bam and your pain goes away cuz of some drug coffee etc...nah that aint it...they are screwin themselves

and bam when they drink their drug....all sunny in the land of the sunshine...thats what im sayin...

so then why are you questioning addiction? 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2010, 06:07:30 PM »
you know, on the real, i regret every time i reply to a thread like this. 

for those who listen to Stern, its like the guy who called in this week...the guy running for congress.  i mean, like howard said... "how do you argue with a guy like that"? 

with that said, youre right enyce, there is no such thing as addiction.  its all a plan by rehab clinics to make money....like frivolous holidays made up by the greeting card industry.  its the biggest conspiracy theory since jay z and the Illuminati. 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2010, 06:08:05 PM »
both misuse and overuse....and they think its cool to use the word...therefore they think its cool to be one
aite hold up supreme
so like i asked
you say people cant control themselves etc....
what if those same people came out and said nah i was in full control but i was likin what i was on...so in a way they were actin
would it still be an addiction, if they were in fact doin it by choice?

i understand the part of not havin control but its blown outta proportion and abused...but again you got yours supreme and vice versa...lol

What do u mean by it's blown out of proportion? Like people misuse the word addiction?

If the person just like doin it and say they're in control but is not near death or losing anything for what they like then to me that's not an addict.

Addicts always say theyre in control lol

Do u think a person can become physically addicted to caffeine?

How do u know if they're addicted if u don't see a way it's physically harming them? They just might like doin the shit like dude said. Why say they should stop if it's not fuckin nothin up?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2010, 06:09:52 PM »
you know, on the real, i regret every time i reply to a thread like this. 

for those who listen to Stern, its like the guy who called in this week...the guy running for congress.  i mean, like howard said... "how do you argue with a guy like that"? 

with that said, youre right enyce, there is no such thing as addiction.  its all a plan by rehab clinics to make money....like frivolous holidays made up by the greeting card industry.  its the biggest conspiracy theory since jay z and the Illuminati. 

lol

G-Funk

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2010, 06:14:36 PM »
please don't reproduce, eynce. please don't reproduce. :stupid:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 06:31:09 PM by Dollaz + $ense »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2010, 06:18:35 PM »
both misuse and overuse....and they think its cool to use the word...therefore they think its cool to be one
aite hold up supreme
so like i asked
what if those same people came out and said nah i was in full control but i was likin what i was on...so in a way they were actin

i understand the part of not havin control but its blown outta proportion and abused...but again you got yours supreme and vice versa...lol

What do u mean by it's blown out of proportion? Like people misuse the word addiction?

If the person just like doin it and say they're in control but is not near death or losing anything for what they like then to me that's not an addict.

How do u know if they're addicted if u don't see a way it's physically harming them? They just might like doin the shit like dude said. Why say they should stop if it's not fuckin nothin up?

lol girl. Addiction has absolutely NOTHING to do with physically harming anyone. Being physically harmed is only an effect of the particular thing you are addicted to. You can be addicted to things that are harmful...and you can be addicted to things that dont harm you.

Ok...lets say everything is normal with you. You function normally...but decide to start drinking coffee in the mornings. You drink it every morning...and start drinking it more and more throughout the day for months or years. You like it. The caffeine gives you energy. Then, for whatever reason you decide you want to stop (doesnt matter the reason....lets say....cus it stains your teeth). When you stop, you immediately notice how sluggish you feel in the mornings. You have zero energy, etc (this happens btw). Well...THATS an addiction. it doesnt have to turn you into a shaking...twitching...criminal in order for you to be addicted. Some addictions....like crack...or nicotine are far stronger. But it is an addiction nontheless.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2010, 06:23:02 PM »
and bam when they drink their drug....all sunny in the land of the sunshine...thats what im sayin...lol
you cant hate me....but ive used it all and im not addicted and ive been thru it all

Not everybody gets addicted man. I can drink alcohol...no problem. An alcoholic doesnt have that luxury.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2010, 06:29:22 PM »
aite hold up supreme
so like i asked

lol girl. Addiction has absolutely NOTHING to do with physically harming anyone. Being physically harmed is only an effect of the particular thing you are addicted to. You can be addicted to things that are harmful...and you can be addicted to things that dont harm you.

Ok...lets say everything is normal with you. You function normally...but decide to start drinking coffee in the mornings. You drink it every morning...and start drinking it more and more throughout the day for months or years. You like it. The caffeine gives you energy. Then, for whatever reason you decide you want to stop (doesnt matter the reason....lets say....cus it stains your teeth). When you stop, you immediately notice how sluggish you feel in the mornings. You have zero energy, etc (this happens btw). Well...THATS an addiction. it doesnt have to turn you into a shaking...twitching...criminal in order for you to be addicted. Some addictions....like crack...or nicotine are far stronger. But it is an addiction nontheless.

Daygo now Im done with you lol That is not what I meant by physical harm. Now you're soundin like the person u were talkin about in the PM lol....Im sooooo done with you on this topic.

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2010, 06:34:08 PM »
Daygo now Im done with you lol That is not what I meant by physical harm. Now you're soundin like the person u were talkin about in the PM lol....Im sooooo done with you on this topic.

lol shut up...u know i still love yah girl  ;D

even if you dont know what addiction is  :-X

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2010, 06:40:43 PM »

even if you dont know what addiction is   :-X

MUFUCKA I SAW THAT SHIT AND WEBSTER DEFINES ADDICTION SO WE DON'T NEED YOUR BULL SHIT
lol go sell a friggin bed

« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2010, 06:45:27 PM »

even if you dont know what addiction is   :-X

MUFUCKA I SAW THAT SHIT AND WEBSTER DEFINES ADDICTION SO WE DON'T NEED YOUR BULL SHIT
lol go sell a friggin bed

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/addiction  ;)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2010, 06:48:31 PM »
whoa whoa whoa...WHOA!!

daygo...you sell beds? im in the market for a new mattress....hook it up with an employee discount! haha....

if supreme was joking, then it went over my head and disregard this post.  lol