Author Topic: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches  (Read 5748 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: your thoughts on addiction part 2 bitches
« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2010, 06:50:47 PM »
Shame on you posters for engaging the op and making this five pages :grumpy: :nawty:
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2010, 09:54:33 PM »
you mean phone companies, food companies etc....

you know, on the real, i regret every time i reply to a thread like this. 

for those who listen to Stern, its like the guy who called in this week...the guy running for congress.  i mean, like howard said... "how do you argue with a guy like that"? 

with that said, youre right enyce, there is no such thing as addiction.  its all a plan by rehab clinics to make money....like frivolous holidays made up by the greeting card industry.  its the biggest conspiracy theory since jay z and the Illuminati. 

The coffee, alcohol and cigarettes industry is part of this, too. They make you THINK that you're addicted, so that you keep consuming.

lol If that were the case...every SINGLE industry would do the same.

LOL neither of those industries make you THINK youre addicted to their products. You either are...or are not addicted. Again....read the definition of addiction. And the discussion is completely over. For one reason or another...u always make a habit out of arguing against obvious facts for what reason I dont know. Addiction is real...water is wet...three is greater than two...no reason for arguing something that is perfectly clear to any rational person.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2010, 10:23:27 PM »
lol maybe this should be moved to the g spot board.

Sikotic™

« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2010, 10:49:20 PM »

for those who listen to Stern, its like the guy who called in this week...the guy running for congress.  i mean, like howard said... "how do you argue with a guy like that"? 

with that said, youre right enyce, there is no such thing as addiction.  its all a plan by rehab clinics to make money....like frivolous holidays made up by the greeting card industry.  its the biggest conspiracy theory since jay z and the Illuminati. 

The coffee, alcohol and cigarettes industry is part of this, too. They make you THINK that you're addicted, so that you keep consuming.

LOL neither of those industries make you THINK youre addicted to their products. You either are...or are not addicted. Again....read the definition of addiction. And the discussion is completely over. For one reason or another...u always make a habit out of arguing against obvious facts for what reason I dont know. Addiction is real...water is wet...three is greater than two...no reason for arguing something that is perfectly clear to any rational person.
Are you sure water is wet? Maybe it's just that we're told from a young age that water is wet and we believe it.

Same with three being greater than two. What if two really means three and three really means two, but the government tries to convince us otherwise?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2010, 03:08:29 AM »

Are you sure water is wet? Maybe it's just that we're told from a young age that water is wet and we believe it.

Same with three being greater than two. What if two really means three and three really means two, but the government tries to convince us otherwise?

And how can 8 be bigger then 7...when we all know 7, 8 (ate), 9?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2010, 02:39:51 PM »

some say  the air is wet and the water is dry?  how can you prove it?  like.......

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Bananas

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2010, 12:42:35 PM »
Thank you for moving this to gspot. I cant believe the thread starter is a mod here.