Author Topic: The Westcoast is garbage cause of too many sell outs, wack mcs and producers!  (Read 914 times)

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Sky it's all good..  8)
an educated point shouldn't offend anyone if it's the truth.

Haters exist so life won't be so straight and narrow.
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
niggas like Shade Shiest are irrelevant and will have ZERO impact in the game, so to say  crumb like him would negatively effect, let alone make any effect, the west is wrong
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
Yep.  8)

quiksta80

• 'G'
If you ask me rap as a whole sucks balls now! Rap today has to have that R&B flavor fused into it and I think that is really killing it cause it no longer sounds raw and hard. I don't understand why these rappers think they have to have a poppy R&B hook in their songs whatever happened to rapping/singing your own hook if I wanna hear some R&B then I'll pop in one of their albums...I could go on and on about why it sucks..too many features on a album, too many producers, too many plastic pop songs filling the album to try and sell to the youngsters...its disgusting

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
If you ask me rap as a whole sucks balls now! Rap today has to have that R&B flavor fused into it and I think that is really killing it cause it no longer sounds raw and hard. I don't understand why these rappers think they have to have a poppy R&B hook in their songs whatever happened to rapping/singing your own hook if I wanna hear some R&B then I'll pop in one of their albums...I could go on and on about why it sucks..too many features on a album, too many producers, too many plastic pop songs filling the album to try and sell to the youngsters...its disgusting

like i said... its a different playing field now.. it used to be in the favor of a dope artist, now its what the industry thinks needs to be pushed. 

Yeah, there are alot of rappers now.. yeah there are alot of people trying to make beats...

it is what it is.. but you or I or any other fan dictates what we buy/listen too.  If we believe in ___ as a rapper.. we gonna buy his shit.

dont matter if you dont think ___ is irrelevent either...bekuz in some aspect he is... anyone doing good music is relevent.  clown shade all you want about Japanese fans.. but japanese fans and european fans buy a ton of West koast!!!

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
networth, but you know singing your own hook people will cry about like ja singing his own shit,50 singing his own hook, it's always cool till the artist blows up,drake will get it next if he go at least 3 plat now, but i'm with you on that raw shit and again every fan swear he has to mix the song as well instead of taking in the raw shit, hell i'm guilty of it as well at times,and it is part of the problem yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Whats with all the hatred towards Shade?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

Whats with all the hatred towards Shade?!

I got no issue with his music...just the fact he fucked with the Elano filter, cause he was upset he could not spam his shit anymore.

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
WTF is an Elano?  ???

..and I don't spam, Homie.
Instead of making a hundred different threads to alert yall of a live show, I use the original thread I created.

(How is it spam if the event I'm posting is in real-time?)
my activities have been approved by the CEO of this company.. so clearly i'm doin sumthing correctly.

Daygo.. it's the same folks everytime.. doesn't really count as hate, that's just boredom.  8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Daygo.. it's the same folks everytime.. doesn't really count as hate, that's just boredom.  8)

Well...for the most part Im cool wit everybody on here. Maybe a few exceptions. I cant really hate on nobody gettin they money...as long as they aint takin none outta my pocket. My only issue with this rap shit as of late...is I feel its the wrong cats makin all the money. The mickey mouse shit we see on tv...theres a place for it. Theres ALWAYS been more lighthearted artists out there that made FUN music and not just street shit. I just get tired of the fact that its always artists who appeal to 14 yr old white girls who make all the money...and if u appeal to the streets, you gotta really grind to get paid. Especially since this hip hop shit came FROM the streets.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

bdogg211

• Lil Geezy
I just get tired of the fact that its always artists who appeal to 14 yr old white girls who make all the money...and if u appeal to the streets, you gotta really grind to get paid. Especially since this hip hop shit came FROM the streets.

Its the biggest tragedy.  Some of the dopest are not given the money they should be receiving... but as fans, we all gotta support them too. 

quiksta80

• 'G'
Im not much a fan of jay-z at all but i read a pretty true statement he made he said somethin about hip hop no longer being for adults and its more a youngsters sport to rap rather then being a grown man sport. I think thats dead on and thats why a lotta older cats complain so much about the state of hip hop.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i disagree with jayz on that bullshit especially with him being a grown as artist, hip hop is for everybody just like every other music,just cause some old white man or jew is saying market to the kids don't mean that's what this culture is about wtf,so if that's the case you telling me equals who started this shit can't get paid for this because they may be a grandfather now? yet some old jew or white man can? get the fucc outta here, i'll never ride with that bullshit jay is legend but fucc him and his mindstate, rappers who are successful and who are older and got chipper jones should look to keep this shit going and bring more mature subjects to it yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

quiksta80

• 'G'
i disagree with jayz on that bullshit especially with him being a grown as artist, hip hop is for everybody just like every other music,just cause some old white man or jew is saying market to the kids don't mean that's what this culture is about wtf,so if that's the case you telling me equals who started this shit can't get paid for this because they may be a grandfather now? yet some old jew or white man can? get the fucc outta here, i'll never ride with that bullshit jay is legend but fucc him and his mindstate, rappers who are successful and who are older and got chipper jones should look to keep this shit going and bring more mature subjects to it yell
I aint saying if your old you can't make money or be popular in the rap game...what im saying is the sound of hip hop is catered to a younger fan base now. Look at what snoop did with MIW...aint nothing about that record sounded grown up it all sounded like made to order bubble gum pop rap. Now why would he go and make a record like that?...uhhh maybe cause its easier to sell and market....but i do agree they need to bring back more mature content cause these guys no longer tell stories with their rhymes its all flossin now.

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
Suprisingly...i agree...

but i gotta add Khalil and Focus...they got beasssstttttsss...
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com