Author Topic: New Ice Cube Blog - "A Dr Dre Sighting"  (Read 4053 times)

cubedogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: New Ice Cube Blog - "A Dr Dre Sighting"
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2010, 02:07:21 PM »
Great, but why tha fuck do we have to wait till May 26th for the Single|Video?
Thats more then a month away!  ???

build the buzz.

That was one thing I think Cube got away from on Raw Footage as opposed to Laugh Now Cry Later. He promoted the hell out of LNCL for damn near 6 to 8 months before it dropped. RF he really did not do that as much but with this one it seems like he is more on point with the promo.

Thats not building a buzz if you release the FIRST single only 2 months before your album. Thats a huge mistake Snoop made with MIW. He started droppin shit like 2 months before it and he didnt give his singles enough time to develop, get him buzz, and carry that over into the next single.

Im pretty sure the Single will definitely leak before then though and idk, he could of made a mistake and said May instead of April.
Because be serious, since when does someone make you wait that long for a Single/Video?

What i tell you. I knew he wasnt gonna wait a month to release a song he already shot a video for

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2010, 11:33:34 PM »
damn this is good news

Jayo down with Cube now? hopefully he is or gets signed to Lench Mob, we will get an album then

Bananas

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2010, 12:59:14 AM »
Nigger couldn't even spell Sinatra.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2010, 02:46:23 AM »
damn this is good news

Jayo down with Cube now? hopefully he is or gets signed to Lench Mob, we will get an album then
i'm not so sure of that, ask WC & Young Maylay