Author Topic: why in the fuck do people still support the catholic church?  (Read 985 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
this has nothing to do with beliefs, its about the catholic church.  how can people support this corporation after all the shit that has come out about them in the last 20 years?!?!

im not saying all priests are child molesters BUT when you have the head of your church basically condoning those sick actions, well then, how can people still continue to show up every sunday and put money into the collection plate?!?!

i could NEVER EVER in a million years give money or support to an organization/corporation that protects child molesters. 

if i were a catholic, i would be fucking PISSED!  id feel betrayed and deceived by the people who are supposed to be the most trustworthy!!!!!!! 

imagine if the boy scouts or boys and girls club protected their counselors after they got word that they molested someone....what do you think the public would do in that scenario?  but because its a religion people ignore or are blind to whats going on.  its fucking sickening.   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: why in the fuck do people still support the catholic church?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 10:29:56 PM »
how can the pope and shit any church touchin a kid in the wrong way....they should be offed...lol fareal
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 10:32:21 PM »
how can the pope and shit any church touchin a kid in the wrong way....they should be offed...lol fareal

that nazi piece of shit...i never liked him.  he looks like a sick fuck who would get off on that too.

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 10:34:37 PM »
then he comes out and defends the priests who molested kids?
so hes sayin its bad but hes defendin them....its all a bidness and this case whoever falls for this....good luck YOU COULD BE NEXT...AND THERES A CHANCE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY COULD HAVE ALREADY HAD A APPOINTMENT WIT HIM
and muffuccaz want to hate on mic jac....so its ok for the wack pope but mic jac...nah kill him...fuck outta here

that nazi piece of shit...i never liked him.  he looks like a sick fuck who would get off on that too.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 06:24:23 AM »
then he comes out and defends the priests who molested kids?
so hes sayin its bad but hes defendin them....its all a bidness and this case whoever falls for this....good luck YOU COULD BE NEXT...AND THERES A CHANCE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY COULD HAVE ALREADY HAD A APPOINTMENT WIT HIM
and muffuccaz want to hate on mic jac....so its ok for the wack pope but mic jac...nah kill him...fuck outta here

Hahaha, if the pope had slept in bed with little boys he wouldn't be pope anymore. Now that's a stupid comarison. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 06:50:25 AM »
why do people still follow any kind or religion association..?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 11:12:53 AM »
always gotta kick outta the costume on the left...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 11:17:42 AM »
It just came out that Pope Been-a-dick didn't kick some priest/molester out of the church years ago because "it would make the Catholic church look bad".

When are people going to realize the church is more of a corporation than anything. Maybe the greatest and longest running corporation to ever exist. They have an unknown amount of wealth and even own their own fucking country. That's exactly the way poor ass Jesus Christ envisioned his followers to be like  ::)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 11:20:23 AM »
It just came out that Pope Been-a-dick didn't kick some priest/molester out of the church years ago because "it would make the Catholic church look bad".

When are people going to realize the church is more of a corporation than anything. Maybe the greatest and longest running corporation to ever exist. They have an unknown amount of wealth and even own their own fucking country. That's exactly the way poor ass Jesus Christ envisioned his followers to be like  ::)

If this new DubCC religion really takes off...the money will be rollin in soon after!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 12:01:50 PM »
always gotta kick outta the costume on the left...

frank is dat dude! Frank Army all the way!  :bandit:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »
yeah a child molestin bidness....never knew they bring in millions

Cube

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 03:33:22 PM »
last time i went to church , 99% of the people were over 70, it will probably end in a few generations in my part of the world, i know in other places like italia spain and ireland its something else

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 06:27:23 PM »
last time i went to church , 99% of the people were over 70, it will probably end in a few generations in my part of the world, i know in other places like italia spain and ireland its something else

how many people were there?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 01:19:51 AM »

how many people were there?
  about 40% capacity

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 01:45:39 AM »
I love these young chicks that go to church every Sunday, but Monday-Saturday they smoke weed, cuss like sailors and have sex like dogs in heat.

That, to me, is the greatest contribution that the church and religion has provided me. Thank you Jesus.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE