Author Topic: why in the fuck do people still support the catholic church?  (Read 971 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: why in the fuck do people still support the catholic church?
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 07:28:15 AM »
haha.....they want to feel excepted and do the stuff they like at the same time

I love these young chicks that go to church every Sunday, but Monday-Saturday they smoke weed, cuss like sailors and have sex like dogs in heat.

That, to me, is the greatest contribution that the church and religion has provided me. Thank you Jesus.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 08:01:51 AM »
lol yo but sik they cant just be touching boys and say oh.....
we cool now hear is scrilla or money so be quiet now lol
or again they can just pay the victims not to speak but man...
sides some would say just take the cash or money and say nothing
my kid cool lol damn the church maybe should pay the fams not to talk
you know y not. like hear take this money and or cash and dont tell or snitch
on the church. right Daygo? lol.....

lol wtf am i sayin?lol many would argue and or some might even agree that i should be banned from...lol
 posting in TOT or the sports section lol
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 08:12:20 AM »
 ???

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 01:39:07 PM »
lol yo but sik they cant just be touching boys and say oh.....
we cool now hear is scrilla or money so be quiet now lol
or again they can just pay the victims not to speak but man...
sides some would say just take the cash or money and say nothing
my kid cool lol damn the church maybe should pay the fams not to talk
you know y not. like hear take this money and or cash and dont tell or snitch
on the church. right Daygo? lol.....

lol wtf am i sayin?lol many would argue and or some might even agree that i should be banned from...lol
 posting in TOT or the sports section lol
hahahahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 10:42:08 PM »
short answer: because theyre fuckin stupid

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 01:18:48 AM »
one word: fear

a lot of people are afraid to die. they are ego trippin and want their lives to hold some eternal significance.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 05:56:45 PM »

a lot of people are afraid to die. they are ego trippin and want their lives to hold some eternal significance.

im not asking why people are religious, im asking why people still support the catholic church after all the scandals that have happened?  i just dont understand the logic in giving money to an organization that protects child molesters.   

like i said in the first post, id be pissed if the money i threw in the collection plate went towards defense attorneys and settlements... PLUS the relocation of child molesters.  its like the catholic people are condoning this type of behavior if they still continue to go to church and give money. 

anyone who continues to give to the catholic church IS JUST AS BAD as the actual molesters, in my book. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2010, 05:57:38 PM »
course they are as bad....but they like it that way....its crazy that a organization makes money off you this way
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 01:28:52 AM »

im not asking why people are religious, im asking why people still support the catholic church after all the scandals that have happened?  i just dont understand the logic in giving money to an organization that protects child molesters.   

like i said in the first post, id be pissed if the money i threw in the collection plate went towards defense attorneys and settlements... PLUS the relocation of child molesters.  its like the catholic people are condoning this type of behavior if they still continue to go to church and give money. 

anyone who continues to give to the catholic church IS JUST AS BAD as the actual molesters, in my book. 

The History of the Catholic church is filled with scandals, this is nothing in the big picture.

basefunk

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2010, 07:48:00 AM »
this has nothing to do with beliefs, its about the catholic church.  how can people support this corporation after all the shit that has come out about them in the last 20 years?!?!

im not saying all priests are child molesters BUT when you have the head of your church basically condoning those sick actions, well then, how can people still continue to show up every sunday and put money into the collection plate?!?!

i could NEVER EVER in a million years give money or support to an organization/corporation that protects child molesters. 

if i were a catholic, i would be fucking PISSED!  id feel betrayed and deceived by the people who are supposed to be the most trustworthy!!!!!!! 

imagine if the boy scouts or boys and girls club protected their counselors after they got word that they molested someone....what do you think the public would do in that scenario?  but because its a religion people ignore or are blind to whats going on.  its fucking sickening.   

word..........
i feel the same way about catholics and catholicism, why support it when it supports sexual molestation, just does not make any fucking sense

itmyhood

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2010, 08:51:31 AM »
like any other religiious institution is any better? Christian fanatics, thinking they are better than everyone else. Islamic fundamentalists, threatening to kill at the drop of a hat?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2010, 10:34:57 AM »
like any other religiious institution is any better? Christian fanatics, thinking they are better than everyone else. Islamic fundamentalists, threatening to kill at the drop of a hat?

I hear Buddhists are pretty chill

goldjothi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2010, 11:09:10 AM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2010, 02:59:40 PM »

You can say THAT again...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Blasphemy

« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 09:59:08 AM »

I hear Buddhists are pretty chill

Buddhist Extremist are the worse, They actually stay so closed off from pushing there religion they stay in there own temple. It's crazy, and sad, the day I can't get a good laugh at a religious nut coming 2 my door 2 save my Soul from hell, is a truly a tragic time. 8)