Author Topic: why in the fuck do people still support the catholic church?  (Read 984 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: why in the fuck do people still support the catholic church?
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2010, 11:18:23 AM »
like any other religiious institution is any better? Christian fanatics, thinking they are better than everyone else. Islamic fundamentalists, threatening to kill at the drop of a hat?

I hear Buddhists are pretty chill

Buddhist Extremist are the worse, They actually stay so closed off from pushing there religion they stay in there own temple. It's crazy, and sad, the day I can't get a good laugh at a religious nut coming 2 my door 2 save my Soul from hell, is a truly a tragic time. 8)

Okay then, what about The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 11:20:17 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 03:22:41 PM »
like any other religiious institution is any better? Christian fanatics, thinking they are better than everyone else. Islamic fundamentalists, threatening to kill at the drop of a hat?

Buddhist Extremist are the worse, They actually stay so closed off from pushing there religion they stay in there own temple. It's crazy, and sad, the day I can't get a good laugh at a religious nut coming 2 my door 2 save my Soul from hell, is a truly a tragic time. 8)

I just treat them like annoying sales people. I let them make their little pitch....even to the point of allowing them to think I am interested. Then just when they think they have converted me...I ask for their card, and tell them that I am still shopping around...considering my options. Not quite sure which god I wanna go with yet. I ask about services...and if they price match. All that shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 03:23:40 PM »

Okay then, what about The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?

http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

I fuckin love Spaghetti!!

Flyin Spaghetti Monster >>>>>>>>> God
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2010, 02:21:52 AM »
Flying Spaghetti Monster would totally kick gods ass. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ikke

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2010, 02:28:46 AM »
The Flying Spaghetti Monster has bigger balls then your God.