Author Topic: I say the next forum we invade should be...  (Read 460 times)

Jaydc

I say the next forum we invade should be...
« on: April 09, 2010, 12:46:46 AM »
www.joebuddentv.com

I think Joe budden is a great artist and between people hes either vastly over rated or vastly under rated.Most people pass him off as that pump it up  guy but dude makes some of the deepest music ever made.

Anywaaaay the people on this forum are just completely overboard,they loved joe with a passion and hate on anyone else.Joe is literally a god to them.The sad thing is that forum is much more active then this forum,they constantly have a couple hundred people online at a time,opposed to this dead ass forum.But I just feel people like GOD PT III and others would really enjoy themselves in this raid.

Sikotic™

Re: I say the next forum we invade should be...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 01:03:58 AM »
If we go in as fans of the jerkin/new boys/soulja boy/fag rap movement, then I am down. Buddens fans will be acting like those creatures in Avatar as they watched their homeland get destroyed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 01:14:03 AM »
If we go in as fans of the jerkin/new boys/soulja boy/fag rap movement, then I am down. Buddens fans will be acting like those creatures in Avatar as they watched their homeland get destroyed.

we should all post as Lil B from The Pack

with songs like "pretty bitch" where he talks about being one and lyrics like "bitch respect my mind or bitch respect this fucking dick" will get these joe buddddens faggots blood boiling.

Elano

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 02:41:57 AM »
www.joebuddentv.com

I think Joe budden is a great artist and between people hes either vastly over rated or vastly under rated.Most people pass him off as that pump it up  guy but dude makes some of the deepest music ever made.

Elano

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 02:47:03 AM »
Your life must be pretty exciting jaydc (and this thread is the proof).
Gone are the days where you used to steal food and clothes for your parents  :D

Jome

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 03:50:14 AM »
opposed to this dead ass forum.

Strong words from a poster with 1836 posts in the last 6 months.

ikke

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 04:08:31 AM »
That Emo Shit Isn't deep

Elano

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 05:04:16 AM »
I don't know what's more pathetic: thinking about a "new forum invasion" or an "internet crew"  :D  :loser:

ikke

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 07:53:57 AM »
I don't know what's more pathetic: thinking about a "new forum invasion" or an "internet crew"  :D  :loser:
Yes it's almost as pathetic as being banned from a message board for months and return eventough nobody likes you there.

Good post elano

Elano

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 08:12:02 AM »
I don't know what's more pathetic: thinking about a "new forum invasion" or an "internet crew"  :D  :loser:
Yes it's almost as pathetic as being banned from a message board for months and return eventough nobody likes you there.

Good post elano

nobody likes you but you still here, so why don't  you shut the fuck up ?
and its more pathetic to have a father like yours, a fuckin homosexual junkie with no job.
next time,mind your fuckin business, lowlife
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 08:14:15 AM by Krasnoe Dinamo »

ikke

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 08:27:31 AM »
I don't know what's more pathetic: thinking about a "new forum invasion" or an "internet crew"  :D  :loser:

Good post elano

and its more pathetic to have a father like yours, a fuckin homosexual junkie with no job.
I thought you would've used your vacation from dubcc to come up with some new arguments but instead you decided to recycle your arguments, I'm disapointed in you Elano, what's next? Biting looney's arguments?

Elano

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 08:33:39 AM »

Good post elano

I thought you would've used your vacation from dubcc to come up with some new arguments but instead you decided to recycle your arguments, I'm disapointed in you Elano, what's next? Biting looney's arguments?

you are the definition of boredom,STFU. you are the last that comes with something new here, don't you feel stupid ?
honestly i feel stupid every time i waste my time with you, you are dumb as a rock.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 08:36:51 AM »
lmao i dunno why people are even indulging this cunt tbh  :grumpy:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 08:39:14 AM »
LMAO y'all are so predictable is not even funny

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 09:46:02 AM »
LMAO y'all are so predictable is not even funny
If it's not funny why did you put a "LMAO" at the start??