Author Topic: question about a old snoop/bad azz song? (no audio)  (Read 202 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
question about a old snoop/bad azz song? (no audio)
« on: April 13, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »
aite i heard this song and from what i can remember it was snoop/bad azz
its been on a few mixtapes
one of the tapes it was on was the strong arm steady tape that they did of the true crime streets of la...think thats what it was

think the name of the song was g-way....at least thats what they was sayin alot in the hook....the g-way..the g-way...etc..
anyone got anythin on this?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: question about a old snoop/bad azz song? (no audio)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 10:07:19 PM »
Yep it was called The G-Way

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 10:09:45 PM »
aite cool...hopefully thats what it was called....if that was the name...now i need to find it and make sure its the same song i heard and have been lookin for
heard it a couple times...and damn it sounded dope..know of any other releases it happened to end up on?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 05:53:53 AM »
aite cool...hopefully thats what it was called....if that was the name...now i need to find it and make sure its the same song i heard and have been lookin for
heard it a couple times...and damn it sounded dope..know of any other releases it happened to end up on?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/74957708155ad403/

afaik it was only on that mixtape

2euce 7even

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 02:46:02 AM »

http://www.zshare.net/audio/74957708155ad403/

afaik it was only on that mixtape

proped.