Author Topic: diddy had to take dre's style...he got the same headphones comin..lol  (Read 667 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: diddy had to take dre's style...he got the same headphones comin..lol
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 08:25:35 PM »
lol
quality cham>>>>

My $10 headphones work good enough for me thank you very much.

word, right?

how could you spend that much on headphones?

unless they had a lifetime warranty or i was a millionaire, i don't think i could buy those lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 08:46:39 PM »
My $10 headphones work good enough for me thank you very much.

word, right?

how could you spend that much on headphones?

unless they had a lifetime warranty or i was a millionaire, i don't think i could buy those lol.

some model has lifetime warranty 

Muhfukka

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 10:52:05 PM »
damn i dont get this shit at all. i thought the whole gimmick was that if dr dre liked the sound quality of the headphones, you obviously should too. now they have diddy who is definitely known more as a businessman than musician with his own pair? to me that kind of discredits the dre ones, like "look were really just throwing people's names on headphones, marking up the price and you idiots still buy them"

sofdark

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 11:07:25 PM »
"stupid muhfucka! "  - 2Pac in Juice

Did you notice that the link is to the official Beats By Dre website? Or that the Beats by Dre logo is right there on the side? READ PEOPLE!

hahahaha

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 11:48:08 PM »
There is a difference in headphones quality but I'm not convinced it's worth a multi hundred dollar drop unless you plan on caking up with them in some fashion.  I know for me hundred dollar/ hundred 50 dollar range is good enough.  My ears don't work that well either as I'm no audiophile so...
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 12:22:48 AM »
There is a difference in headphones quality but I'm not convinced it's worth a multi hundred dollar drop unless you plan on caking up with them in some fashion.  I know for me hundred dollar/ hundred 50 dollar range is good enough.  My ears don't work that well either as I'm no audiophile so...
yeah i would never pay that much for headphones

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 06:16:27 AM »
what if the experience makes you think your in the studio....and the quality is that much better

yeah i would never pay that much for headphones
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 06:44:54 AM »
The Diddy Beats are like Dre Beats in ipod form.  It's for when you go out and can't or don't wanna lug the big add Dre Beats around.  They work almost as well, the Dre beats have more bass though..

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 09:15:21 AM »
look at the miles davis edition,sound must be crazy as fuck  8)

http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=5716

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 10:48:58 AM »
LMAO @ Diddy acting like he's a boss when he's Iovine's bitch and now Dre's bitch
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 11:07:17 AM »
Audiophile or not, I'm sure you can get headphones of equal or better quality for a better price. It just won't be a product endorsed by Dre.

To me, Dre's endorsement doesn't cost an additional $100 for the same product. From what I've heard, the shit is selling well so props to Dre. I would do the same thing if i had people stupid enough to throw money away in this kind of economy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 12:03:19 PM »
Audiophile or not, I'm sure you can get headphones of equal or better quality for a better price. It just won't be a product endorsed by Dre.

To me, Dre's endorsement doesn't cost an additional $100 for the same product. From what I've heard, the shit is selling well so props to Dre. I would do the same thing if i had people stupid enough to throw money away in this kind of economy.
theres people on here who bought more than one model of these things

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 03:30:55 PM »
lol

LMAO @ Diddy acting like he's a boss when he's Iovine's bitch and now Dre's bitch
Cube

BIGWORM

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 09:05:42 PM »
Beats(monster cable) is not solely a Dr. Dre thing. My HP envy15 laptop has the speakers done by beats however there is no artist associated with it. It's just a stylizing when the add different artists name to it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 10:58:58 PM »
Beats(monster cable) is not solely a Dr. Dre thing. My HP envy15 laptop has the speakers done by beats however there is no artist associated with it. It's just a stylizing when the add different artists name to it.
stylizing/ marking up prices