Author Topic: damn i finally found one of the songs i was lookin for...and what a banger it is  (Read 211 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont know if anyone remembers me makin a thread about a song i heard wit the lyrics lights camera action...

its DE LA SOUL FEAT MF DOOM - ROCK CO KANE FLOW

shits dope...anyone else feelin this?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NotoriousTDA

lights camera action with no make-up, we de la to the death or atleast until we break up

hahaha so dope! banging beat from jake one and de la and doom rip it.

although ive heard this doom verse been cycled around on other tracks, im not sure which is the original

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah thats whats confusin bout doom sometimes....his flow reminds me that he might have spit that verse before...but yeah this is dope and im not a fan of de la soul...tryna get into mf doom alot more tho
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
this song was killing me on Rock The Bells when they stopped it for like three times and then started it again

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn this is dope.... ;D
Cube

NotoriousTDA

yeah thats whats confusin bout doom sometimes....his flow reminds me that he might have spit that verse before...but yeah this is dope and im not a fan of de la soul...tryna get into mf doom alot more tho

I'd recommend listening to artofficial intelligence by De La Soul, if you dont like that cd, somethings wrong homie lol

And for doom you gutta go with Madvillainy  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ima give it a try but my guess is im not gon like it....prolly like mf doom more than de la soul...but this is dope right here and different from what ive heard from them

I'd recommend listening to artofficial intelligence by De La Soul, if you dont like that cd, somethings wrong homie lol

And for doom you gutta go with Madvillainy  8)
Cube