Author Topic: Drake is the realest-Just ask Rick Ross  (Read 635 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: Drake is the realest-Just ask Rick Ross
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 07:37:03 PM »
stred cred?

You still spell like you're in the eighth grade.

This isn't about street credibility.  I don't like the streets any more then I like suburban kids.  It's about being genuine and most of the new school image is a fraud.  I don't feel sympathy for people that could easily have been lawyers or doctors. 

HAHA so what if you arent from the ghetto you aren't aloud to make music? or you haven't gone through shit? you're an idiot.

How are these artists frauds? Asher Roth dropped the dopest mixtape ive heard in awhile and he's from the suburbs and he admits that. How is this shunned upon?

Your ignorance is actually hilarious. How old are you 12?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 07:49:39 PM »
Can you not read?  I don't care if you're from the ghetto or not.  It's about being genuine and if whether or not I can feel the music & the story behind.  Some music I know it's all entertainment like an action movie and this don't expect it to be credible, only entertaining.  Other music asserts itself to be real and thus I have expectations from it.   Your life story matters when it's one of the major things you rap about.  I don't like artists that pretend to be something their not whether it's in hip-hop or punk.

Now to address Asher Roth.  What has he gone through?  What does he rap about?  I've bumped his album.  I concluded that so far he's made 2 dope songs - As I Em and Y.O.U.  Everything else is bullshit material that either concerns ego or fake problems brought upon a stable financial security.   If they're not that they're just bad tracks that don't do anything for me. 

In general I don't like kids who grew up with a stable background talking about how hard it was. If you explore the human spirit as atmosphere is different than from whining like asher roth does.

Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 07:57:19 PM »
Can you not read?  I don't care if you're from the ghetto or not.  It's about being genuine and if whether or not I can feel the music & the story behind.  Some music I know it's all entertainment like an action movie and this don't expect it to be credible, only entertaining.  Other music asserts itself to be real and thus I have expectations from it.   Your life story matters when it's one of the major things you rap about.  I don't like artists that pretend to be something their not whether it's in hip-hop or punk.

Now to address Asher Roth.  What has he gone through?  What does he rap about?  I've bumped his album.  I concluded that so far he's made 2 dope songs - As I Em and Y.O.U.  Everything else is bullshit material that either concerns ego or fake problems brought upon a stable financial security.   If they're not that they're just bad tracks that don't do anything for me. 

In general I don't like kids who grew up with a stable background talking about how hard it was. If you explore the human spirit as atmosphere is different than from whining like asher roth does.

I think everyone has their problems, it doesnt matter where you're from or how much money you're parents have supporting you. Everyone goes through their own shit and are aloud to talk about it on the mic if thats what helps them get through it.

Asher and drake may have been financially stable growing up but that doesnt mean they havent been through anything. How can you really comment and say they havent been through anything when you dont know them?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 08:09:20 PM »

I think everyone has their problems, it doesnt matter where you're from or how much money you're parents have supporting you. Everyone goes through their own shit and are aloud to talk about it on the mic if thats what helps them get through it.

Asher and drake may have been financially stable growing up but that doesnt mean they havent been through anything. How can you really comment and say they havent been through anything when you dont know them?

Obviously, we all are emotionally being who go through individual struggles.  I'm not saying they don't.  I'm just saying I don't care about those who more or less grew up in a similar background as me and are complaining about having to get really fucking rich.   That's not real shit to me.  I don't connect to that.   

Look don't get it twisted, I like their songs that I feel are genuine - Drake's succesful, Asher Roth's Y.O.U. - but the for most part I feel a lot of the new school music is hit or miss. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 08:45:23 PM »
TDA is the definition of a stan.You can practically feel the tears hitting the keyboard when he writes a response to someone critcizing drake.Byron Crawford is a hilarious blogger and he actually speaks on a lot of real shit within the humour.And 50 cent hate him or love him is more then often correct in his analysis of artists,thats why he continually gets interviewed everywhere,because hes an intelligent guy and he always speaks some real shit.

My problem with drake is hes just boring,he has nothing interesting to say at all.Theirs not emotion in his music,its all very cookie cutter and predictable.Everytime I listen to his music all I can picture is a bunch of suits sitting around making all of his decisions.Hes a product,hes not real hes just a manufactured product meant to sell.Theirs nothing of value to his music,their never has been and their never will be.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 09:38:25 PM »
im suprised your talkin down on your country-men...lol but its true
dont overhype him like everyone has with wayne, akon, tpain, rick ross...and others

TDA is the definition of a stan.You can practically feel the tears hitting the keyboard when he writes a response to someone critcizing drake.Byron Crawford is a hilarious blogger and he actually speaks on a lot of real shit within the humour.And 50 cent hate him or love him is more then often correct in his analysis of artists,thats why he continually gets interviewed everywhere,because hes an intelligent guy and he always speaks some real shit.

My problem with drake is hes just boring,he has nothing interesting to say at all.Theirs not emotion in his music,its all very cookie cutter and predictable.Everytime I listen to his music all I can picture is a bunch of suits sitting around making all of his decisions.Hes a product,hes not real hes just a manufactured product meant to sell.Theirs nothing of value to his music,their never has been and their never will be.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 12:05:23 AM »
Hip hop is in a sad state when "new Rick Ross feat. Ne-Yo" and any random Drake thread gets 20+ replies, and the "New Onyx single" thread gets 0 replies.  :(

times have changed lol

kuruptDPG

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 03:41:44 AM »
rick ross will say any1 is the tha releast!! hes done that plenty of times lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 04:13:04 AM »
I think that ever since Drake blew up (circa Forever release) he kinda lost that ambition and got confused as to what to rap about. Because when releasing So Far Gone he was dealing the with the struggle as an artist but now he seems to have everything, something that artists usually have years into their careers. Ever since the launch of TML promotion couple weeks back, he's been getting very bland; from the safe Over drop, to the boring video, to terrible live performance, to corny answers in his interview. I'll still reserve my judgment until I hear the album but the expectations have definitely dropped.

But lol at saying 50 is intelligent when it comes to interviews. Ever since he got the Vitamin Water deal he sounds like he memorized a couple business expression he got from "business for dummy's"; actual, harsh realities, imperfections, cause and effect, general public.... he makes absolutely no sense, not to mention that he's always bitter about whoever is about to surpass him from Kanye to Jay, Drake, Lil Wayne to T.I..

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 08:15:23 AM »
Is it just me or does Drake look kind of retarded?

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/blogs/snapcracklepop/aubrey-drake-graham.jpg

Look at that blank expression and those empty eyes

ikke

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 08:47:40 AM »
Hip hop is in a sad state when "new Rick Ross feat. Ne-Yo" and any random Drake thread gets 20+ replies, and the "New Onyx single" thread gets 0 replies.  :(
Ofcourse, people love to hate

westside159

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 08:59:14 AM »
drake is too corny for me , ill just let the little girls listen to his pop music

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 12:14:44 PM »

lol call me a Stan see if I care you faggot.

To me you are looking like my Stan, always jumping on my nuts whenever the name drake comes up.

You say you hate drake so much, yet you've made 10 times more threads about him then I have.
What's more embarrassing, me  appreciating drakes music or you constantly creating threads hating on him?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 04:58:08 PM by Notorious T.D.A »

kuruptDPG

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 03:04:34 PM »
drake is just a funny looking mofo. hes just got corny now, i hate him even more since i saw him on that lil wayne and lloyd trak with couple of othr artists

Jaydc

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 09:03:36 PM »

lol call me a Stan see if I care you faggot.

To me you are looking like my Stan, always jumping on my nuts whenever the name drake comes up.

You say you hate drake so much, yet you've made 10 times more threads about him then I have.
What's more embarrassing, me  appreciating drakes music or you constantly creating threads hating on him?

Link me to these threads Ive created about drake.