Author Topic: Drake is the realest-Just ask Rick Ross  (Read 636 times)

Elano

Re: Drake is the realest-Just ask Rick Ross
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 12:49:56 AM »
Hip hop is in a sad state when "new Rick Ross feat. Ne-Yo" and any random Drake thread gets 20+ replies, and the "New Onyx single" thread gets 0 replies.  :(
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=247420.0

ikke

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 05:57:59 AM »
Hip hop is in a sad state when "new Rick Ross feat. Ne-Yo" and any random Drake thread gets 20+ replies, and the "New Onyx single" thread gets 0 replies.  :(
Only reply you'd get on that topic is tl;dr

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2010, 06:29:31 PM »
yeah real talk

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2010, 09:48:46 PM »
50's the realest mahfucka in the commercial game, he needs to son all these cats...

The same thing fucks me off about Wayne, duke was picked up and made a rich rap star when he was what 12? And now he expects us to believe hes a gun toting, crack dealing gang banging blood? Fuck outta here. I dont mind if someones from a suburban background, as long as they stay real, e.g. Kid Cudi, duke makes stoner music, it is what it is, and its dope

ikke

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2010, 02:10:46 AM »
50's the realest mahfucka in the commercial game, he needs to son all these cats...

The same thing fucks me off about Wayne, duke was picked up and made a rich rap star when he was what 12? And now he expects us to believe hes a gun toting, crack dealing gang banging blood? Fuck outta here. I dont mind if someones from a suburban background, as long as they stay real, e.g. Kid Cudi, duke makes stoner music, it is what it is, and its dope
Lil Wayne did get shot, by himself but he still got shot.

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2010, 04:15:04 AM »
50's the fakest mahfucka in the commercial game, he needs to son all these cats...

he did show all those rappers that with copying a street image you can get real far, is all about marketing

Rick Ross and 50 cent are exactly the same
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2010, 08:19:33 AM »

REAL TALK!