Author Topic: Dr. Dre Monster Beats Earphones - anything similar or better for less money?  (Read 206 times)

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Hey everyone.

Basically, the right earphone for my Dr. Dre in-ear earphones no longer has any sound.

Does anyone know any decent earphones to rival these for a bit less money? I need replacements quick but don't know where to start. The Apple earphones sound fucking horrible!

Thanks!
KoDy.

The Watcher

sennheiser IE8's are pretty decent
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jaydc

Hey everyone.

Basically, the right earphone for my Dr. Dre in-ear earphones no longer has any sound.

Does anyone know any decent earphones to rival these for a bit less money? I need replacements quick but don't know where to start. The Apple earphones sound fucking horrible!

Thanks!
KoDy.

Are they still under warranty?Give monster a call see if they will replace it or if its a simple fix.

ikke

Hey everyone.

Thanks!
KoDy.

Are they still under warranty?Give monster a call see if they will replace it or if its a simple fix.
This.

My 50 euro headphones have 2 years warranty, the dre ones must have atleast 1 year.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

Your probably right. The monster customer service isn't open today but i'll see what they say tomorrow.

I panic without music!

KoDy.

DTG Entertainment

Your probably right. The monster customer service isn't open today but i'll see what they say tomorrow.

I panic without music!

KoDy.

Monster's Customer service is bullshit. Prepare for a long ass wait.

Sikotic™

I'd rather burn my money.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

I'd rather burn my money.

Why?I got the stuidos,and their the best headphones Ive ever listened to.I cant even use other headphones anymore.I feel sorry for people listening to those ass ipod earbuds.Of course I got the hook up and only paid 150 for them.