Author Topic: i need every one i mean every ones opinion on this comment ?  (Read 357 times)

Bananas

Re: i need every one i mean every ones opinion on this comment ?
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2010, 03:22:01 AM »

Oh boo hoo I'm a racist.

Prejudice and natural distrust are what kept humans alive and allowed humans to dominate the food chain. It's what made the original black man kick white skinned Africans out of Africa and drive them north to the Caucus mountains. I believe you are not cut out for this so I'll allow you to wallow in your 5th grade race discussion values. It really means nothing in the long run.

Going by this theory, so why didnt white people eliminate every single other race off the face of the planet when they had the power and technology to do so?(iam talking back in the world war 1 days and before that even).

Cheap labor through minorities.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 05:38:50 AM »
As a Mexican I hate niggers, spics, crackers, chinks, beaners, red skins Apples, Aussies, euro-trash, Cunucks, Kikes, Sand Niggers, Asian Niggers, Cruts, Micks, Camel Jockies, frog eaters, Coon-ass, Dago, and any other motherfucker I forgot.
Loner Alert?

Blasphemy

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 10:43:52 AM »
As a Mexican I hate niggers, spics, crackers, chinks, beaners, red skins Apples, Aussies, euro-trash, Cunucks, Kikes, Sand Niggers, Asian Niggers, Cruts, Micks, Camel Jockies, frog eaters, Coon-ass, Dago, and any other motherfucker I forgot.
Loner Alert?

So you would rather be with a bunch of retards, who try and make everything about race, then being alone and not having to deal with there crap??? All the Sentence is saying I hate every motherfucker Equally, especially when they use there race to either feel Superior or inferior (self hating motherfuckers). Seeing a self-hating motherfucker is the strangest thing you can see.

Bananas

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2010, 01:19:00 PM »
I'll tell you what, I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, there nothing compared to these fags you got out here in San Francisco.

Trip Dee

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2010, 02:24:52 PM »
i think it's simple like that; 80-90% of people are just fuckin idiots, no matter what race they are, and each race have they own way to be a fuckin idiot...

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 06:43:49 PM »
Loner Alert?

So you would rather be with a bunch of retards, who try and make everything about race, then being alone and not having to deal with there crap??? All the Sentence is saying I hate every motherfucker Equally, especially when they use there race to either feel Superior or inferior (self hating motherfuckers). Seeing a self-hating motherfucker is the strangest thing you can see.
Ohh I get you, jus didnt like the slurs you were using. Anyway like you I like everyone equally, and hate the faggots who "feel Superior or inferior".
Racism is history, its something thats gonna be around for a while, maybe as long as the Earth is standing. Racism is like a disease that just keeps gettin passed on so the only thing we can do is be immune to it by blocking the negativity of one, and just see the positive and move on.
I was watching a former KKK leader on youtube talk about how him and his klan would go around burning and insulting the shit out of this Reverend, he saw right past the cloak and just saw a lost man who needed guidance. That was really inspirational to me, but fuckit shit like that aint gonna happen today  8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2010, 07:41:00 PM »
So what about all these halfies? What race are they supposed to be fucking? I'm black white and japanese. Does this mean I can fuck all three?

Fuck that, I'm going against the rules and getting me a latina
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 07:42:46 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2010, 09:10:59 PM »
So what about all these halfies? What race are they supposed to be fucking? I'm black white and japanese. Does this mean I can fuck all three?

fashiggado mayne.

I guess I will never marry until I can find another half black, half armenian woman. I'd have an easier time finding a unicorn........or I'll just have to settle with my sister.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 09:20:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GT44uYgeimE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GT44uYgeimE</a>
youve never heard this?

Bananas

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 12:15:08 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GT44uYgeimE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GT44uYgeimE</a>
youve never heard this?

LMAO!!

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 12:16:52 PM »
theres a sequel to that song off his second album too, "my dick is still prejudice". shit at least he hasnt pussed out on his beliefs over time haha

ikke

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 12:18:48 PM »
Who Cares

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2010, 01:37:32 PM »
Tweedy bird?? What a gay ass nickname.

westsiderider323

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »

fashiggado mayne.

I guess I will never marry until I can find another half black, half armenian woman. I'd have an easier time finding a unicorn........or I'll just have to settle with my sister.

haha thats dirty

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2010, 07:07:32 AM »
My opinion is to not waste your time on something like this.