Author Topic: Hey Sikotic, I need a car for next thursday  (Read 1212 times)

Elano

Re: Hey Sikotic, I need a car for next thursday
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 11:54:36 PM »
i do not need a ride, i just need a muthafukkin car.
just rent a car for me @ the alamo in inglewood, i need a white suv with a mack 10 cd on the player.
but we can't travel together,i'm white and european, you are an afro. i'll borrow you a few dollars for a taxi.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 12:08:08 AM »
just rent a car for me @ the alamo in inglewood, i need a white suv with a mack 10 cd on the player.
but we can't travel together,i'm white and european, you are an afro. i'll borrow you a few dollars for a taxi.
How about I rent a white Ford Bronco and drive you around town for a while? It will save you the trouble of driving and save you money for my taxi.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 12:11:40 AM »
How about I rent a white Ford Bronco and drive you around town for a while? It will save you the trouble of driving and save you money for my taxi.

I do not know if you are a good driver or not, plus you are an afro and i do not want to have troubles with the cops.
I'm a good motorist, I will not have troubles driving around the greater los angeles.

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2010, 12:34:46 AM »

I do not know if you are a good driver or not, plus you are an afro and i do not want to have troubles with the cops.
I'm a good motorist, I will not have troubles driving around the greater los angeles.
Are you sure? Most Californians can't drive for shit, but I am very good at avoiding their stupidity.

I am one of the good negroes. I have no criminal record and no traffic violations on my record. The offer is always there if you change your mind.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 12:52:36 AM »

Are you sure? Most Californians can't drive for shit, but I am very good at avoiding their stupidity.

I am one of the good negroes. I have no criminal record and no traffic violations on my record. The offer is always there if you change your mind.

Europeans are better drivers, believe me.
You just have to go to the alamo in inglewood, or are you scared of that infested blood area ?

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 12:56:32 AM »

You just have to go to the alamo in inglewood, or are you scared of that infested blood area ?
I used to work in Inglewood. Why would I be scared?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 01:36:04 AM »
We need the elano = fail filter brought back to the forum,does he even know it existed for a while until shade shiest ruined it?

Elano

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 03:27:12 AM »

for which set ?

# Avenue Piru Gang
# Center Park Blood
# Centinela Park Family
# Crenshaw Mafia Gangster
# Doty Block Gang
# Inglewood Family Gang
# Neighbor Hood Piru
# Queen Street Blood
# Weirdos Blood

Elano

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 03:33:03 AM »
We need the elano = fail filter brought back to the forum,does he even know it existed for a while until shade shiest ruined it?

SHUT UP. YOUR MOTHER IS AN UGLY JUNKIE  :D

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 08:35:39 AM »
lmao
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Muhfukka

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2010, 09:06:39 AM »

hahahahahaha

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2010, 09:17:59 AM »
yeah i have....but you werent thinkin that...lol

1.female....you would let her charge you and some
2.male......if the thought of that or any male gettin into your ride comes across your mind let alone it actually happenin....boss dogg wants some explanations...and first place to broadcast you comin out would be here, not a rental place givin a ride to someone...and that someone bein a tight jean wearin, no such thing as coffee addicted male lovin sucker...lol

lol and you would charge others at a rate of...?
Depends. Are we talking about a male or a female?
LOL You've never given another male a ride? A friend? A family member?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2010, 10:11:06 AM »

for which set ?

# Avenue Piru Gang
# Center Park Blood
# Centinela Park Family
# Crenshaw Mafia Gangster
# Doty Block Gang
# Inglewood Family Gang
# Neighbor Hood Piru
# Queen Street Blood
# Weirdos Blood

Uhh........The Red Cross.

Not sure what gang affiliation they fall under.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2010, 10:12:43 AM »
elano is going to be disappointed when he realizes its not like menace II society

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2010, 10:15:17 AM »
He's gonna blast Koreans in their liquor stores because he thinks its legal.

THA SAUCE HOUSE