Author Topic: Hey Sikotic, I need a car for next thursday  (Read 1167 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Hey Sikotic, I need a car for next thursday
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2010, 04:41:17 PM »

dependin on which airline and where he is....he can do a number of things...if they passed the law in that area...lol

i hope his plane gets stuck on the tarmac for like 16 hours with no food. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2010, 05:09:04 PM »
LOL I REALLY HOPE A PICTURE SURFACES ON THE DUB OF ELANO AND SIK CHILLIN, KICKING IT OLDSCHOOL, BITCHES.

THAT WOULD BE SIG OF THE YEAR.

Jaydc

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2010, 09:01:10 PM »
lol @ elano talking about buying houses when hes coming to la to be a fucking roadie

Elano

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2010, 10:01:46 PM »
lol @ elano talking about buying houses when hes coming to la to be a fucking roadie
go steal some food for your mother,she's starving

Sikotic™

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 12:11:49 AM »
LOL I REALLY HOPE A PICTURE SURFACES ON THE DUB OF ELANO AND SIK CHILLIN, KICKING IT OLDSCHOOL, BITCHES.

I hope so too. The ball is in Elano's court though. I'll take him on a tour to every cool spot in LA if he wants.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 12:14:00 AM »

I hope so too. The ball is in Elano's court though. I'll take him on a tour to every cool spot in LA if he wants.
take him to get 40's and dollar scratchers like some real south california sensitive negroes

Bananas

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2010, 12:15:59 AM »
Put him on some training day action. Damn, I wish I still lived in LA so I could drive this wop around and make things uncomfortable for him.

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2010, 12:21:37 AM »
Put him on some training day action. Damn, I wish I still lived in LA so I could drive this wop around and make things uncomfortable for him.
As much as I would love to drive Elano down to The Jungle, I wouldn't fuck with him like that.

I do like the 40 and scratcher idea though. I'd take him to Church's chicken and to the swap meet to get some house shoes. How real south california negroes get down.

COme to think of it, I could get Lights to come down and kick it with us too. Fuck it, Elior and Roccy could come down too if they stopped catching feelings over the past.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2010, 12:31:53 AM »

LMAO @ make things uncomfortable, you are a fuckin joke.

Elano

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2010, 12:38:04 AM »
As much as I would love to drive Elano down to The Jungle, I wouldn't fuck with him like that.

because you are a pussy.
i've been in more dangerous places in brazil and argentina.
you should "visit" some areas in naples and palermo  :loser:

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2010, 12:41:00 AM »

because you are a pussy.
Let's go then.

I even know this great taco shop near by after we're done with The Jungle. We can say hello to AG's relatives since they work there.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bananas

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2010, 12:42:58 AM »
Naples is great. i remember visiting to see where my family came from. great place, wonderful culture...I felt so safe and alive visiting.

Elano

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2010, 12:44:03 AM »
Naples is great. i remember visiting to see where my family came from. great place, wonderful culture...I felt so safe and alive visiting.

you are full of shit  :D  :D

Bananas

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2010, 12:45:23 AM »
It was pretty nice all the way around. Never a ghetto like the ones in the US. There were no sensitive southern california negroes though either, I guess thats what made the difference.

Elano

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2010, 12:46:16 AM »

because you are a pussy.
Let's go then.

I even know this great taco shop near by after we're done with The Jungle. We can say hello to AG's relatives since they work there.

you've never been outside the valley,c'mon  :loser: