Author Topic: Hey Sikotic, I need a car for next thursday  (Read 1164 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Hey Sikotic, I need a car for next thursday
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2010, 12:53:01 AM »
Put him on some training day action. Damn, I wish I still lived in LA so I could drive this wop around and make things uncomfortable for him.
As much as I would love to drive Elano down to The Jungle, I wouldn't fuck with him like that.

because you are a pussy.
i've been in more dangerous places in brazil and argentina.
you should "visit" some areas in naples and palermo  :loser:
Let's go then.

I even know this great taco shop near by after we're done with The Jungle. We can say hello to AG's relatives since they work there.

you've never been outside the valley,c'mon  :loser:
I'm not even in the valley right now so HA!

Look, I'll even rent this car for our trip through the heart of LA.

It should be fun. None of that "walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame" tourist bullshit either. You're gonna be an honorary Angeleno this time next week.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2010, 12:55:50 AM »
Elano is scared

Elano

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2010, 12:57:40 AM »
Put him on some training day action. Damn, I wish I still lived in LA so I could drive this wop around and make things uncomfortable for him.
As much as I would love to drive Elano down to The Jungle, I wouldn't fuck with him like that.

because you are a pussy.
Let's go then.

I even know this great taco shop near by after we're done with The Jungle. We can say hello to AG's relatives since they work there.

you've never been outside the valley,c'mon  :loser:
I'm not even in the valley right now so HA!

Look, I'll even rent this car for our trip through the heart of LA.

It should be fun. None of that "walk down the Hollywood Walk of Fame" tourist bullshit either. You're gonna be an honorary Angeleno this time next week.

like i've said before, i can't go around "the town" with you.
just find me this one:

Sikotic™

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2010, 01:00:55 AM »
You wanna go to The Jungle in an Escalade? The only way we're gonna pull that off without getting jacked is if I tell them you're in the Italian mob. South California negroes aren't very smart when it comes to that shit and would believe us.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2010, 01:02:13 AM »
lol at elano the roadie rolling around in an escalade.

Sikotic™

« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2010, 01:05:57 AM »
You like hockey Elano? I think I might be able to get tickets to the LA Kings game next Friday. Have you ever been to the Staples Center?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2010, 01:07:04 AM »
You wanna go to The Jungle in an Escalade? The only way we're gonna pull that off without getting jacked is if I tell them you're in the Italian mob. South California negroes aren't very smart when it comes to that shit and would believe us.

listen,afro, i do not want to go to the jungle. i do not have time to waste with lowlifes

Elano

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2010, 01:08:59 AM »
You like hockey Elano?

no, i'm not a fuckin dumb canadian. :D :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2010, 01:10:34 AM »

listen,afro, i do not want to go to the jungle. i do not have time to waste with lowlifes
OK, let's go to the Staples Center then. No low life negroes form the ghetto there except for the scalpers trying to sell us fake tickets.

And even if you don't like hockey, I can get the tickets for free and the Staples Center in itself is an experience. Tons of hot bitches will be there for the taking.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2010, 01:12:37 AM »

OK, let's go to the Staples Center then. No low life negroes form the ghetto there except for the scalpers trying to sell us fake tickets.

And even if you don't like hockey, I can get the tickets for free and the Staples Center in itself is an experience. Tons of hot bitches will be there for the taking.

LMAO. Why don't you bring your sister to the staples ?
I just need a fuckin car. Slave, go to the alamo in inglewood and rent a white escalade for me, nothing more.

Sikotic™

« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2010, 01:13:57 AM »
Alamo has shit cars though. I would go with Enterprise or Hertz if I were you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2010, 01:16:31 AM »
Alamo has shit cars though. I would go with Enterprise or Hertz if I were you.

hertz is good in europe, alamo is the best in america imo.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2010, 03:29:59 AM »

you travel alot don't you? Man, I wish I had the money :'(

Elano

« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2010, 03:58:55 AM »

i've been in brazil and argentina 4 years ago

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2010, 05:42:59 AM »

i've been in brazil and argentina 4 years ago

Cool. I'd like to discover the whole continent some day. So much to see & do there, from the US to Mexico and peru, to see old Maya/inca culture, chill on a carribean beach, visit Rio, the Igacu falls etc.
In which part of italy do you live?