Author Topic: Hey Sikotic, I need a car for next thursday  (Read 1163 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Hey Sikotic, I need a car for next thursday
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2010, 10:21:38 PM »
after 5 pages of stupid jokes,let me tell you something sigotic: I CAN'T TRUST YOU  :nawty:
I don't understand why you can't trust me. I've met up with people from Dubcc at concerts and I never did anything to them. Why don't you trust me, Elano?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2010, 10:26:19 PM »
after 5 pages of stupid jokes,let me tell you something sigotic: I CAN'T TRUST YOU  :nawty:
I don't understand why you can't trust me. I've met up with people from Dubcc at concerts and I never did anything to them. Why don't you trust me, Elano?

It doesn't mean that i have some sort of fear, because you are even younger than me, but from your words i know that you're just playing.
I will be in l.a. for real next week, i'm not joking. And I need a car,a luxury suv. This is the thing.

Muhfukka

« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2010, 10:52:16 PM »
shut the fuck up you know your greasy cousin mario is picking you up from the airport in his bucket and taking you to play accordion for his dancing monkey in venice beach

Elano

« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2010, 11:02:32 PM »
shut the fuck up you know your greasy cousin mario is picking you up from the airport in his bucket and taking you to play accordion for his dancing monkey in venice beach

i don't have cousins in the u.s.
SHUT THE FUCK UP fat ugly mexican SOAB  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2010, 11:14:02 PM »

It doesn't mean that i have some sort of fear, because you are even younger than me, but from your words i know that you're just playing.
I will be in l.a. for real next week, i'm not joking. And I need a car,a luxury suv. This is the thing.

I'm not playing. I am as serious as a heart attack. I'll take you to the Alamo in Inglewood. No problem. No joke.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2010, 11:15:52 PM »

I'm not playing. I am as serious as a heart attack. I'll take you to the Alamo in Inglewood. No problem. No joke.

Brenda, you don't have to take me to the alamo. You just have to bring the car @ the l.a.x.
I will buy you an ice cream.

Sikotic™

« Reply #111 on: April 15, 2010, 11:29:06 PM »

Brenda, you don't have to take me to the alamo. You just have to bring the car @ the l.a.x.
I would love an ice cream.

I have to drive though if I get the car.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #112 on: April 15, 2010, 11:30:58 PM »

I would love an ice cream.

I have to drive though if I get the car.

all jokes apart, if you really wants to meet the great persona that i am, i will be @ the troubadour the 29.
BUT STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE GAY.

Geesta

« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2010, 02:46:20 AM »
LMAO@ Brenda

next thing we know faggot ass Sparegeez is gonna be begging to be Elanos friend when he comes to the east bay

Elano you got the east gay gangsta Sparegeez waiting for you

fuck and escalade own these bitches and rent a limo

Elano

« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2010, 02:48:56 AM »
LMAO@ Brenda

next thing we know faggot ass Sparegeez is gonna be begging to be Elanos friend when he comes to the east bay

i don't wanna meet faggots from this forum  :nawty:
i got enough friends in town, but i need an afro slave like sikotic for the car  ;)

Jaydc

« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2010, 02:49:09 AM »
We can only hope that elano is robbed and forced to live with sikotic.It would be the ultimate odd couple.Always figting over the computer,sik wanting to check g spot and elano wanting to watch videos of french montana and other bum ass rappers on worldstar.

Elano

« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:07 AM »
We can only hope that elano is robbed and forced to live with sikotic.It would be the ultimate odd couple.Always figting over the computer,sik wanting to check g spot and elano wanting to watch videos of french montana and other bum ass rappers on worldstar.

LOL

Geesta

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:11 AM »
LMAO@ Brenda

i don't wanna meet faggots from this forum  :nawty:
i got enough friends in town, but i need an afro slave like sikotic for the car  ;)

hey nobody hated a free chaperon

Geesta

« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:29 AM »

LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2010, 09:51:05 AM »
all jokes apart, if you really wants to meet the great persona that i am, i will be @ the troubadour the 29.
BUT STAY AWAY IF YOU ARE GAY.
29th of April? I'll be there! And I'm not gay dude, at least not for you.

I have one of those inflatable mattresses if he ever needed a place to rest his weary body.

THA SAUCE HOUSE