Author Topic: Nas Child support payments .... Get Worse  (Read 1152 times)

wardy

Nas Child support payments .... Get Worse
« on: April 13, 2010, 10:21:52 AM »
http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=76199
The judge presiding over the child and spousal support battle between Nas and Kelis ruled in favor of the R&B singer in Los Angeles on Monday morning (April 12).

According to TMZ, Nas was forced to pay more than $47,000 in back child support and more than $40,000 in back spousal support. He is also being asked to make $10,000 payments per month in spousal support until he pays off the $299,015.50 he owes Kelis.

If that’s not enough the Queenbridge MC is also expected to pay more than $155,000 dollars for 90 percent of Kelis’s legal fees and more than $48,000 to cover her accounting expenses.

As previously reported, Nas had been having some trouble getting his child and spousal support payments reduced. Last December, Los Angeles Superior Court Judge David Cunningham III raised God’s Son’s monthly support payments to $51,101 after a two-day hearing in court in which Cunningham determined that Nas made enough money in the last several months to increase the sum from the $44,000 he was already paying. —Brooklyne Gipson

Bananas

Re: Nas Child support payments .... Get Worse
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 10:22:50 AM »
Nas is a sucker.

Muhfukka

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 10:44:09 AM »
hes got that slut tatted on his arm or some shit too

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 12:01:17 PM »
pure extortion

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 12:11:15 PM »
Why the fuck does he have to pay the bitch child support when she has a career of her own? What the fuck is wrong with this country?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Okka

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 12:33:33 PM »
Why the fuck does he have to pay the bitch child support when she has a career of her own? What the fuck is wrong with this country?

I just can't understand how all this is possible. For real, that's a lot of fuckin money.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 01:24:03 PM »
Don't understand why nas needs to pay that much doesn't he owe the taxman $2 million.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »
man kelis is fuckin bitch fo doing this, fuck her

dj Hurricane

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 03:35:13 PM »
That is a fucking joke might mean more Nas Albums tho  8)

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 04:06:11 PM »
i can see paying child support but this shit is just ridiculous. they have him paying her lawyer fees on top of the bullshit "child support" (i never knew it cost 50 grand a month to have some kids) and i bet they dont even monitor what the money is going to. nas is better off paying for someone to kill that ho for real

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 04:29:36 PM »
i can see paying child support but this shit is just ridiculous. they have him paying her lawyer fees on top of the bullshit "child support" (i never knew it cost 50 grand a month to have some kids) and i bet they dont even monitor what the money is going to. nas is better off paying for someone to kill that ho for real

That'd be my plan. Lol. I'd get someone to roll up on her, throw a milkshake at her and scream "FUCK YO' MILKSHAKE!", and kill her. Lol. Problem solved.

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »

That'd be my plan. Lol. I'd get someone to roll up on her, throw a milkshake at her and scream "FUCK YO' MILKSHAKE!", and kill her. Lol. Problem solved.
haha i just realized besides Milkshake, her biggest song she was on was probably odb's Got Your Money where her line is "baby i got your money"

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 05:28:24 PM »

haha i just realized besides Milkshake, her biggest song she was on was probably odb's Got Your Money where her line is "baby i got your money"

Hahaha, all articles with her and Nas should be titled that.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 06:24:53 PM »

Wasn't that song with Too Short a hit too?

kemizt

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »
actually in some states...it hurts you
the reason she can get away wit this is cuz hes known to make alot per year...it dont matter whether shes owed it or not...the fact he makes alot...gives her defenese attorney the right to use that against nas...so more albums means more money per month for kelis....in which her lawyer is sayin my kid needs it and i need it cuz im his ex-wife and i had a kid by him...and we need to live good...like he does

That is a fucking joke might mean more Nas Albums tho  8)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.