Author Topic: Nas Child support payments .... Get Worse  (Read 1150 times)

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Nas Child support payments .... Get Worse
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 06:35:06 PM »
never liked kelis as an artist. now i don't like her as a person.

:grumpy:

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 06:49:24 PM »
Nas is a sucker.

a sucker for love.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/2zVwbgXaMRo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/2zVwbgXaMRo</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 06:54:21 PM »
Why the fuck does he have to pay the bitch child support when she has a career of her own? What the fuck is wrong with this country?
i can see paying child support but this shit is just ridiculous. they have him paying her lawyer fees on top of the bullshit "child support" (i never knew it cost 50 grand a month to have some kids) and i bet they dont even monitor what the money is going to. nas is better off paying for someone to kill that ho for real
Yeah, the child support is cool even though that shit is kinda ridiculous. But spousal support? Bitch can support herself. She was filthy rich before marrying Nas. Why the fuck does she need to be supported or have her lawyer bills paid?

Only good thing that will come out of this is probably another 10 Nas albums.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Geesta

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 07:02:20 PM »
haha Nas deserved it for getting her tatted on his arm and knocking the slut up

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 07:13:36 PM »
The moral to the story is don't marry a bitch, don't have a baby by a bitch, and if you happen to fuck up and do both, for fucks sake don't cheat around on the bitch. I can't really feel sorry for him when all this shit could have been easily avoided.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 07:17:39 PM »
Honestly, I support child payments but this pay the bitch shit is absurd.  She wanted the divorce, she needs to move on and find her own finances.  Either stick with nas and get money that way or divorce and no longer have access to his bank account. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 07:18:36 PM »
Why the fuck does he have to pay the bitch child support when she has a career of her own? What the fuck is wrong with this country?
i can see paying child support but this shit is just ridiculous. they have him paying her lawyer fees on top of the bullshit "child support" (i never knew it cost 50 grand a month to have some kids) and i bet they dont even monitor what the money is going to. nas is better off paying for someone to kill that ho for real
Yeah, the child support is cool even though that shit is kinda ridiculous. But spousal support? Bitch can support herself. She was filthy rich before marrying Nas. Why the fuck does she need to be supported or have her lawyer bills paid?

Since when are new nas albums a good thing? his last couple have had no replay value and were complete shite

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 07:21:57 PM »
fareal....^^^what was the last dope nas album...years ago
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 07:35:36 PM »

Since when are new nas albums a good thing? his last couple have had no replay value and were complete shite

Nas album have been better than most peoples career.  Even at his worst he's still better than most rappers.
- Banks

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 07:37:50 PM »
yeah but action when you drop classics and dope albums and then you drop semi good or not even that albums...thats not better than other rapper's careers really...overall the product hes put out hasnt been great and nowhere near it and thats not good for a legend of his caliber

Nas album have been better than most peoples career.  Even at his worst he's still better than most rappers.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 07:43:08 PM »
yeah but action when you drop classics and dope albums and then you drop semi good or not even that albums...thats not better than other rapper's careers really...overall the product hes put out hasnt been great and nowhere near it and thats not good for a legend of his caliber

Nas's worst album is still better than most debuts in the past ten years.
- Banks

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 07:43:45 PM »

I disagree. Yes nas has dropped gems, but there comes a point where you over saturate the fans with too much music and you end up putting out more shit music than quality.  And i think that`s what nas has been doing the last couple years.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 07:53:12 PM »
well i dont listen to either...cuz the debut by random wack rapper is wack...and nas album isnt as dope as it should be
so they are both wack and not good....so that example isnt a good 1 IMO cuz were talkin about wack muzik vs wack muzik...lol

Nas's worst album is still better than most debuts in the past ten years.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »

Hip Hop Is Dead was good....Untitled was straight dope. Better than most of his discography. His shit albums happened earlier on in his career

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 08:22:49 PM »
rapsodie whats your rankings of nas albums then...?
Cube