Author Topic: Nas Child support payments .... Get Worse  (Read 1151 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Nas Child support payments .... Get Worse
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 08:36:07 PM »
yeah but action when you drop classics and dope albums and then you drop semi good or not even that albums...thats not better than other rapper's careers really...overall the product hes put out hasnt been great and nowhere near it and thats not good for a legend of his caliber

Why the fuck does he have to pay the bitch child support when she has a career of her own? What the fuck is wrong with this country?
i can see paying child support but this shit is just ridiculous. they have him paying her lawyer fees on top of the bullshit "child support" (i never knew it cost 50 grand a month to have some kids) and i bet they dont even monitor what the money is going to. nas is better off paying for someone to kill that ho for real
Yeah, the child support is cool even though that shit is kinda ridiculous. But spousal support? Bitch can support herself. She was filthy rich before marrying Nas. Why the fuck does she need to be supported or have her lawyer bills paid?

Only good thing that will come out of this is probably another 10 Nas albums.

Since when are new nas albums a good thing? his last couple have had no replay value and were complete shite

Nas album have been better than most peoples career.  Even at his worst he's still better than most rappers.

Nas's worst album is still better than most debuts in the past ten years.

A big sell on that, unless we include the generic pop rappers who don't have a career past their debut. Nastradamus <<< College Dropout, Get Rich or Die Tryin, Food and Liquor, The Documentary, Back for the First Time, etc. And this is from a guy who likes Nas better than any of the rappers I mentioned. Hell, I'll go out on a limb and say that Country Grammer > Nastradamus. When Nas fails, he fails even worse than the rappers who aren't that good to begin with.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 08:41:43 PM »
damn rapsodie....thats somethin i wasnt expectin....NELLY? LOL
but also part of the problem is your goin up against other classics so that doesnt make it any easier
drop the list of nas albums in rank...with 1 bein the best...if you can
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 08:44:07 PM »
illmatic
It Was Written
Stillmatic
Untitled
Lost Tapes
God's Son
Hip Hop Is Dead
Street's Disciple
I Am
Nastradamus

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 08:47:09 PM »
yeah but action when you drop classics and dope albums and then you drop semi good or not even that albums...thats not better than other rapper's careers really...overall the product hes put out hasnt been great and nowhere near it and thats not good for a legend of his caliber

Why the fuck does he have to pay the bitch child support when she has a career of her own? What the fuck is wrong with this country?
i can see paying child support but this shit is just ridiculous. they have him paying her lawyer fees on top of the bullshit "child support" (i never knew it cost 50 grand a month to have some kids) and i bet they dont even monitor what the money is going to. nas is better off paying for someone to kill that ho for real
Yeah, the child support is cool even though that shit is kinda ridiculous. But spousal support? Bitch can support herself. She was filthy rich before marrying Nas. Why the fuck does she need to be supported or have her lawyer bills paid?

Since when are new nas albums a good thing? his last couple have had no replay value and were complete shite

Nas album have been better than most peoples career.  Even at his worst he's still better than most rappers.

Nas's worst album is still better than most debuts in the past ten years.

A big sell on that, unless we include the generic pop rappers who don't have a career past their debut. Nastradamus <<< College Dropout, Get Rich or Die Tryin, Food and Liquor, The Documentary, Back for the First Time, etc. And this is from a guy who likes Nas better than any of the rappers I mentioned. Hell, I'll go out on a limb and say that Country Grammer > Nastradamus. When Nas fails, he fails even worse than the rappers who aren't that good to begin with.

Agreed..

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 11:11:21 PM »

I disagree. Yes nas has dropped gems, but there comes a point where you over saturate the fans with too much music and you end up putting out more shit music than quality.  And i think that`s what nas has been doing the last couple years.
Amen to that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 11:40:46 PM »

Untitled was one of the best albums to drop in 2008 IMO. I still listen to it. Lost Tapes and God's Son were really great albums overall. Hip Hop is Dead had a couple of bangers too, even though it wasn't his best work.

I can't think of too many other rappers who have been putting out albums since 94 and is still dropping good music.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jimmy H.

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 12:02:29 AM »
I can't think of too many other rappers who have been putting out albums since 94 and is still dropping good music.
Exactly.

As for all this "Kelis is being a bitch" and this and that, the money he's being forced to pay is based off non-payment of child support in the past so you can't really put that on her. He's a grown man. When it comes to not paying child support or taxes, it's one thing when you're struggling to get by and your affairs aren't in order but when you are making millions of dollars and you drop the ball like that, it don't make no point in directing the blame elsewhere. You got to know that if you marry someone and have a kid then go fucking around, sticking your dick elsewhere before the kid is even born, she's probably gonna have no trouble with taking your ass to the cleaners.

Elano

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 03:41:16 AM »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 03:59:36 AM »
She makes more money then him, Accapella single is doin great, but damn, he should have known better then to get her pregnant. Assfuckin and slappin her from time to time wouldnt do this to him. Nas should find Soopafly or Soopafly Dpgc and learn sth.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »
inerestin....untitled above lost tapes and gods son...and stillmatic 3rd....will illmatic always stay there at 1st?

illmatic
It Was Written
Stillmatic
Untitled
Lost Tapes
God's Son
Hip Hop Is Dead
Street's Disciple
I Am
Nastradamus
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2010, 10:19:47 AM »
Untitled is really underrated IMO. I'd put it in Nas' top 3 for sure.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2010, 10:23:05 AM »
damn.....

Untitled is really underrated IMO. I'd put it in Nas' top 3 for sure.
Cube

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2010, 11:32:39 AM »
inerestin....untitled above lost tapes and gods son...and stillmatic 3rd....will illmatic always stay there at 1st?

illmatic
It Was Written
Stillmatic
Untitled
Lost Tapes
God's Son
Hip Hop Is Dead
Street's Disciple
I Am
Nastradamus

I pretty much see Untitled and Lost Tapes on the same level, but I had to pick an order so  :P

illmatic is my shit. It's perfect to me. Love every song on there, so I don't know how Nas can make a better album. Even if he makes another album where I love every song, illmatic will still have the classic vibe going for it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2010, 11:35:11 AM »
She makes more money then him, Accapella single is doin great, but damn, he should have known better then to get her pregnant. Assfuckin and slappin her from time to time wouldnt do this to him. Nas should find Soopafly or Soopafly Dpgc and learn sth.

She makes more money than him? Her last album didn't even go gold

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2010, 01:31:38 PM »
I'm sure she makes more money than him now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE