Author Topic: MY SIG IS CLASSIC.  (Read 356 times)

universe

Re: MY SIG IS CLASSIC.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 02:12:37 PM »
§1 A signature is never classic if thou must point it out thyself.

§2 A sentence should never contain the words "classic" and "Lil Wayne" or/and "Nicki Minaj" in the same context.

MODERAT?E?OR ? ? ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfZRttKSKAc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tfZRttKSKAc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

I REALLY DON'T LISTEN TO WHOLE ALBUMS BUT CARTER III WAS COMPARABLE TO GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN ;)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 02:15:37 PM by KAIN MAY LIVES »

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 02:17:16 PM »
I REALLY DON'T LISTEN TO WHOLE ALBUMS BUT CARTER III WAS COMPARABLE TO GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN ;)
I'll agree with you there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 03:41:31 PM »

never.....guess whos back is better than waynes career and life on support....let alone get rich or die trying the album or soundtrack....nuthin special about wayne or jay-z....stop makin the god they want to be but never will be

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 03:58:56 PM »
Carter 1 and 2 are CLASSICS, since then Wayne has been utter thrash.

DIP DIP SET SET

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 04:00:31 PM »
everyone got they own....but no way in hell any wayne album is classic...and again if its good its cuz of the production...as is most of their releases...and hasnt been the same ever since mannie stopped workin wit em...even that new sound mannie doin wit bg is wack compared to what theyve done
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 04:26:10 PM »

never.....guess whos back is better than waynes career and life on support....let alone get rich or die trying the album or soundtrack....nuthin special about wayne or jay-z....stop makin the god they want to be but never will be

See, I never said Carter 3 = Get Rich or Die Tryin was necessarily a good thing.To me, GRODT is the most overrated hip-hop album of all time (50 has done better), however, it did a lot in terms of making hip-hop more important in the music scene, you follow me?

Now, same applies to Carter 3. Extremely overrated, but did a lot to make hip-hop more prominent AND Wayne has dropped better shit before (Carter 1 and 2).

Only reason GRODT is held has the holy grail to hip-hop heads is because in 2003 hip-hop content and production wise was going down hill. Thanks to Dre's backing and 50's buzz, it seemed like GRODT was gonna be the album to bring hip-hop out of its coma, and people did everything they could to convince themselves it was greatness when it was a pretty lame album when compared to classics.

And I never said a damn thing about putting Wayne as "god". As a matter of fact, you're doing that with 50 Cent just because you think GRODT is a modern classic which it ain't.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 04:36:53 PM »
but sik look at this....
get rich or die tryin is a dope album....guess who's back is better and his previous material is better
get rich or die trying is a good commercial album....i hate in da club now that i look back but it has bangers
but waynes muzik is trash...before carter 1...he was bein called the god...he would call himself the god, and fans, labels, media etc...they would go along wit it....when he aint shit...and neither is 50 really....but 50 at his best and most g'd up flow can and has outdone wayne....wayne is prolly the most overrated rapper of all time...if not 1...up wit there wit jay-z...
he has nuthin special to offer...he is nuthin special....and he gets dope or good production...but his raps are nuthin special
maybe not you....but others have made him out to be the god he wants to be aka best rapper alive...he never was and never will be
i agree wit the reason get rich or die trying bein the album it is and why it got what he did...agreed there...but its still better than wayne's muzik career
again when wayne was good it was cuz of the dope production....
dope 50 songs>>>>>dope wyane songs
wack 50 songs>>>>>alotta wayne's muzik is wack
nah im not a 50 groupie or wayne hater...but i wasnt one to jump ship and act like wayne was/is the best....cuz guess what, the same people that once crowned him are backin up and goin against their word
and im not doin wit that 50...cuz again 50 at his best can crush many rappers let alone wayne....so get rich or die tryin wasnt good all the way thru
Cube

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 04:49:22 PM »
No rapper is more overrated than Jay-Z. I'm sure that's something we can both agree on.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 05:02:19 PM »
No rapper is more overrated than Jay-Z. I'm sure that's something we can both agree on.

Jay-z is your favourite rapper's favourite rapper.

How does that happen?

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 05:16:45 PM »

How does that happen?
I'm sure they look up to him for his business acumen. Fuck, even I can respect Jigga's business hustle.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 05:32:50 PM »

How does that happen?
I'm sure they look up to him for his business acumen. Fuck, even I can respect Jigga's business hustle.

i dunno doggy, ive heard in a lot of interviews from some worshiped mc's that their fav artist in no other than jigga man.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 05:37:28 PM »

How does that happen?

i dunno doggy, ive heard in a lot of interviews from some worshiped mc's that their fav artist in no other than jigga man.
Come to think o fit, anyone who speaks out on Jay-Z doesn't really have much of a career anymore.

Memphis Bleek must've said some really fucked up shit about Jay behind his back.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 10:17:52 PM »
Jay z is easily the most over rated rapper of all time.Guy is above average but hes nothing special.

Geesta

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 10:35:06 PM »
Jay z is easily the most over rated rapper of all time.Guy is above average but hes nothing special.
agreed

Bananas

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 12:07:24 AM »
Jay-Z stays consistent because he flows well (or used to). He doesn't really follow trends, speak with any interesting slang, but he does occupy the niche of money rap, which used to be mafioso rap in the 90's. I dont really fuck with him anymore but apparently people still find some guy rapping about wealth they'll never attain pleasurable. go figure.