Author Topic: BlaQKout is one of the most disappointing albums ever released  (Read 1382 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
You hear the first two tracks and you think  8) 8) 8) 8), then the rest of the album kicks in and you  >:( >:( >:(

one would think this would be a legendary collabo, a dream team, just left you thinking "what if they kept westcoast"
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Muhfukka

Re: BlaQKout is one of the most disappointing albums ever released
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 09:14:53 AM »
i dont know about ever released but they definitely dropped the ball with it

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 09:15:29 AM »
yeah im witchu on this....huge letdown....hey playa is better than the whole album and one of the best songs in years
arent they makin a second 1?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:19:30 AM by I LUV IT WHEN YOU HATE ME...THAT SHIT MOTIVATES ME!!! »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 09:18:14 AM »
and that "Fuck Yall" joint was dope too

so that's 3/12 tracks that are dope
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 09:27:12 AM »
fuckin terrible.

i was expecting some "cant go wrong" shyt.. but got some wack experimental beats smh and kurupts flow has gone to shit

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 09:27:25 AM »
Its a disappointment for sure but they showed on few tracks that they have it in them to make a great album, problem is that album sounded rushed and majority of the tracks were just mixtape free download material with average and wack beats and with kurupt babbling about his parapelegical peradactil t-rex reptilicus experiences.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Young Old Head

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 09:32:33 AM »
damn, shouldn't u be banned by now? constantly starting threads like "this and that album/artist is wack"..."[weak album/artist] is better than so and so"... annoying as fuck.

Cash Money Blood Gang

Okka

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 09:34:49 AM »
I gotta agree, really weak album. After i heard the first song, i thought "DAMN! It's gonna be a great album" but nah, that wasn't the case.

Matty

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 09:37:12 AM »
maybe dissapointing for some overall, but far from being a complete dissapointment with the standout tracks on there.

intro, cream n ya panties, fuck y'all, hey playa, the appeal. that's 5 top drawer tracks. do you know, oh! and 9 xs out of 10 are dope too, so that doesn't leave much filler or skippable material at all.

my more detailed thoughts in the form of a review http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=247230.0
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:39:03 AM by Matty »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 09:38:49 AM »
yeah but for what thought were 2 legends comin together to make a album matty...they were expectin some fire/phenomenal type of shit they aint never heard before.....nowhere near that...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 09:42:56 AM »
i'd take your opinion serious but you like snoops recent efforts so it's hard to take anything you say serious
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Matty

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010, 09:43:38 AM »
yeah but for what thought were 2 legends comin together to make a album matty...they were expectin some fire/phenomenal type of shit they aint never heard before.....nowhere near that...lol

well it could have and maybe should have been a lot better. but you can't argue that the best tracks are still pure fire. i don't understand how it can be a terrible album overall. the main questionable thing is that maybe kurupt is not utilised to the fullest. what are the wack tracks in your opinion enyce? from your comments i would expect you to list at least half the album...

didn't early reports say there was a remake of '2 of Americas Most Wanted' on it too? i always wondered what happened to that.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:47:57 AM by Matty »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 10:00:24 AM »
only song thats dope all the way is hey playa....ive listened to that song since it dropped more times.....than you've listened to albums prolly...that song is ahead of its time and str8 dopeness...the rest of the album doesnt have anythin as good as this song...yeah fuck yall is cool but again up against this song.....no test
see part of the reason is cuz your prolly a ol school quik fan right....as in you like his older albums more?
if thats the case i dont...and i like his under tha influence the most...that album is dope for its sound and what he did
put it on me....is classic and mad dope....and i was expectin...or at least wanted quik to bring some of that quik-heat that he brought on there
give him credit for makin a dope song and flippin a sample....but the album should have been instant classic when two of the greats get together

well it could have and maybe should have been a lot better. but you can't argue that the best tracks are still pure fire. i don't understand how it can be a terrible album overall. the main questionable thing is that maybe kurupt is not utilised to the fullest. what are the wack tracks in your opinion enyce? from your comments i would expect you to list at least half the album...

didn't early reports say there was a remake of '2 of Americas Most Wanted' on it too? i always wondered what happened to that.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »
damn, shouldn't u be banned by now? constantly starting threads like "this and that album/artist is wack"..."[weak album/artist] is better than so and so"... annoying as fuck.

lol, word; i could of sworn that specifically in the Dubcc Rule Book.

& i guess it didn't reach expectations, but "Hey Playa" was a BOMB ass song & it had some other dope cuts on it.

too many people expected a certified classic & it was just a solid album.

Paul

« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 10:08:36 AM »
I really liked it but it felt a little empty near the end. Another overeation thread looking for a rise out of people. How about giving proper thoughts on the album instead of just saying "wack".
funkyfreshintheflesh