Author Topic: BlaQKout is one of the most disappointing albums ever released  (Read 1376 times)

J-FUNKTION

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BlaQKout is one of the most disappointing albums ever released
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2010, 10:05:37 PM »
would have been AMAZING if this was 1995
youre saying that based off name...cause if the same rappers, dropped this exact same album in 95, it wouldve been even more dissapointing..

Elano

« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2010, 10:31:04 PM »
damn, shouldn't u be banned by now? constantly starting threads like "this and that album/artist is wack"..."[weak album/artist] is better than so and so"... annoying as fuck.

STFU

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2010, 11:43:20 PM »
The first half was great, than  :-X all I hear is pure trash except "The Appeal".
The album was too short anyway, like they didn't believe in it, they wanted to experiment for fun, didn't care about sales and the fans, it was a let down.

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 12:02:55 AM »
Its a disappointment for sure but they showed on few tracks that they have it in them to make a great album, problem is that album sounded rushed and majority of the tracks were just mixtape free download material with average and wack beats and with kurupt babbling about his parapelegical peradactil t-rex reptilicus experiences.

what he said

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 12:45:01 AM »
maybe dissapointing for some overall, but far from being a complete dissapointment with the standout tracks on there.

intro, cream n ya panties, fuck y'all, hey playa, the appeal. that's 5 top drawer tracks. do you know, oh! and 9 xs out of 10 are dope too, so that doesn't leave much filler or skippable material at all.

my more detailed thoughts in the form of a review http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=247230.0

exactly, people hated on this album for no reason. this shit was waaaaaaaaay better than any other recent release. all those songs u mentioned were dope! do u know, that jupiter shit, and the 2 songs with problem were the only ones i wasnt feelin. rest were quality songs. could it have been better? maybe, but it was far from a dissappointment.

i agreee. not horrrible. decent album but one of the best in year it came out in. if it came out 15 years ago we all know it woul dbe better but these guys are olde now so it is what it is i enjoyed it

2euce 7even

« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 02:25:26 AM »
just left you thinking "what if they kept westcoast"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 10:21:50 AM »
Why are people saying their styles don't match?  The fact is Quik came weak on the beats and Kurupts vocals were his usual nonsense, nothing like what he used to spit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2010, 10:37:17 AM »
The first half was great, than  :-X all I hear is pure trash except "The Appeal".
The album was too short anyway, like they didn't believe in it, they wanted to experiment for fun, didn't care about sales and the fans, it was a let down.

i dont see how that is necessarily a bad thing. they're doing what they love, which is making music. plus they've alread proven themselves, so why not have some fun?

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2010, 10:51:50 AM »

i dont see how that is necessarily a bad thing. they're doing what they love, which is making music. plus they've alread proven themselves, so why not have some fun?

I don't the engineers who were mixing the album had fun listening to it
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Jaydc

« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2010, 11:37:46 AM »

I don't the engineers who were mixing the album had fun listening to it

The same could be said about 75 percent of snoop doggs albums.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2010, 12:29:15 PM »
DJ Quik + Kurupt album = How can you hate when your on a West Coast Connection Forum?

Okka

« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2010, 12:50:19 PM »
DJ Quik + Kurupt album = How can you hate when your on a West Coast Connection Forum?

It's not hate, it's an honest opinion. Funny how it's always hatin' if you don't like some album.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2010, 01:24:12 PM »
one bad thing about that album, its too short ;D otherwise i luv it 8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2010, 01:36:59 PM »

It's not hate, it's an honest opinion. Funny how it's always hatin' if you don't like some album.
yeah it keeps coming back

Fresh Bone

« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2010, 09:47:07 PM »
Not hate? - The thread is called "BlaQKout is one of the most disappointing albums ever released"?!?!
It's a good album. Besides, people commenting probably downloaded it for FREE and still complain. I bought the album. What's your excuse for it being disappointing?...