Author Topic: BlaQKout is one of the most disappointing albums ever released  (Read 1384 times)

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: BlaQKout is one of the most disappointing albums ever released
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2010, 09:57:25 PM »
Blaqkout is a great/refreshing album. Been a Quik/Kurupt fan from the jump and no disappointments here.

westside159

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2010, 09:58:57 PM »
BlaQout had 2 or 3 ok songs , then the rest was hot garbage for real .      Quik dropped 3 weak albums in a row  Started with Under The Influence then to Trauma then to this shit with Kurupt .

The beats were real generic sounding and the lyrics was just some random shit .  

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2010, 10:15:22 PM »
01 - Cream N' Ya Panties
02 - Hey Playa   - wish the intro was a lil' different tho, when the horns first kick in they sound outta place
03 - Do You Know
04 - Exodus
05 - Ohh!
---------------------
06 - Jupiter's Critic And The Mind Of Mars
07 - Fuck Y'all
08 - 9x Outta 10
09 - The B' Stands For Beautiful
10 - Watcha' Wan Do (quik, problem, kurupt)

The Appeal was  :sleep:
BlaQKout was  :spam:

Watcha Wan Do (the version with all 3 of them was the only proper one to go on there)

truthfully i woulda kept off "ohh!" but that beat was on some other shit when i first heard it and it still kinda knocks a little bit even tho it's an electro pop hip hop.  i just wouldn't recommend going that soft again lol.

Lucifuge

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 11:16:55 PM »
West coast heroes fail on this one.thats a fact!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2010, 07:38:28 AM »
it's not about hate, so this is what it's come down to?  If you don't dick ride something your a hater?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Okka

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2010, 07:52:09 AM »
Not hate? - The thread is called "BlaQKout is one of the most disappointing albums ever released"?!?!

It ain't hate, that's his opinion. That's how he feels about the album.

It's a good album. Besides, people commenting probably downloaded it for FREE and still complain. I bought the album. What's your excuse for it being disappointing?

That is your opinion. Downloaded or bought, it fuckin doesn't change the fact that this album was weak, IMO. So fuckin what if you bought the album? I don't buy shit i don't like, simple as that. I don't know what the fuck is up with people whinin' about shit like this. If you don't like, you don't buy it.

jabella

• Lil Geezy
  • The worlds first Horse-Goat.
« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2010, 08:05:36 AM »
Method Man and Redman have an album called that, classic too.
Power of the lactating goat. Milk and Sperm mixed, gives you what? Food for thought.

Matty

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2010, 08:12:51 AM »
calling people a hater is so played out (in most instances). its just a word people use for cover to bash someone elses opinion. it looks hella insecure if you ask me. i wish people would get it into their thick skulls, you are allowed to dislike something without being a hater >:(

Paul

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2010, 10:53:19 AM »

truthfully i woulda kept off "ohh!" but that beat was on some other shit when i first heard it and it still kinda knocks a little bit even tho it's an electro pop hip hop.  i just wouldn't recommend going that soft again lol.

I love that track. Proper summer vibe to it
funkyfreshintheflesh

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2010, 10:59:18 AM »

I love that track. Proper summer vibe to it

It's definitely a grower

Muhfukka

« Reply #70 on: April 16, 2010, 11:02:35 AM »
and you have to remember what the word "disappointing" means, not that its necessarily the worst cd but with everyone's expectations of how it would be compared to what it was it was definitely dissapointing, even those of you who like it have to admit that or your lying to yourself

MediumL

« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2010, 11:32:06 AM »
not really if ud heard what both quik and kurupt had been putting out the yr leading up to its release
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2010, 02:18:56 PM »
my favorite MC and my favorive producer got together and made garbage, i was so dissapointed i think this was one of the reasons why i stop checkin up on music.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2010, 02:23:57 PM »
my favorite MC and my favorive producer got together and made garbage, i was so dissapointed i think this was one of the reasons why i stop checkin up on music.
^^^^a networth post right here yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Twisted Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SCISSOR-HANDS NIGGA, SLICIN' LIKE BLANCA!!!
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »

I actually found the album to Fuccin DOPE!  8)

No album is perfect but this album brought plenty of Heat.

:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:  :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:
:firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:  :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

Don't Waste Time Hating on Kurupt just because he gets the Appreciation that you think YOUR favorite artist deserves. You should try being more Positive about Life and Post about things that YOU LIKE instead of Whining Like a BITCH. Convert All That Hate into Positive Energy to Promote YOUR # 1 Artist. MUTHAFUCCA!