Author Topic: why does america do this???  (Read 1279 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re:why does america do this???
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2002, 11:25:23 PM »
 ::) at this topic

oh god ...... and you wonder why we make you foriegners the bad guy, always picking us apart

and for the record Halle Barey didn't really fill the role as the "white superhero" lmao

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2002, 01:43:11 AM »

oh god ...... and you wonder why we make you foriegners the bad guy, always picking us apart

and for the record Halle Barey didn't really fill the role as the "white superhero" lmao

Halle Barry is white.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2002, 06:27:12 AM »
I havent seen this film, so I won't comment on it. However if you look at movies in general, mainly war films, america is ALWAYS the hero. Pearl Harbour etc. All the Vietnam movies. It makes out american soldiers to be heroes. Yeah there are good soldiers. But in real life, british soldiers pray they don't have to go to war with them because they are so bull-headed.

I, for one, have never seen a film where america is the bad guy. It's hardly surprising though, after all, all war films are american so I doubt they'd diss themselves. What a breath of fresh air it would be if there was a film about Henry Kissinger and his war crimes, or instead of pearl harbour, a movie set in hiroshima
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2002, 09:01:39 AM »
All the Vietnam movies. It makes out american soldiers to be heroes.

You haven't watched many Vietnam films.  

Apocalypse Now, Deer Hunter etc.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2002, 09:02:25 AM by Jay ay Beee »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2002, 09:04:46 AM »

Halle Barry is white.

LoL

Regardless of Haille Berry's racial background, Jake meant she didn't fulfil the 'blonde hair blue eyes' white super hero image often projected.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2002, 10:28:30 AM »

Halle Barry is white.

anyone who knows anyhing knows she's part white

but she's also cherokee and black.....she's mostly minority

also when she won the oscar what did she say

what race does she most closly identify with

what would someone who is not familiar with halle berry think of her race

what race was she in the movie? i sware i never saw her made into a white super hero but the sexy black girl that was  on the same level as bond

infinate stop being a half wit

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2002, 11:10:39 AM »
I havent seen this film, so I won't comment on it. However if you look at movies in general, mainly war films, america is ALWAYS the hero. Pearl Harbour etc. All the Vietnam movies. It makes out american soldiers to be heroes. Yeah there are good soldiers. But in real life, british soldiers pray they don't have to go to war with them because they are so bull-headed.

You obviously don't watch many movies.

How do you know what British soldiers think in real life? Are you part of the armed forces of Britian?

Quakaveli

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2002, 11:14:14 AM »

I, for one, have never seen a film where america is the bad guy. It's hardly surprising though, after all, all war films are american so I doubt they'd diss themselves. What a breath of fresh air it would be if there was a film about Henry Kissinger and his war crimes, or instead of pearl harbour, a movie set in hiroshima

I ve watched quite a few Indian movies and IVE NEVER seen India as a bad guy...so whats ur point?LOL

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2002, 11:17:23 AM »

You obviously don't watch many movies.

How do you know what British soldiers think in real life? Are you part of the armed forces of Britian?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2002, 01:19:43 AM »

I ve watched quite a few Indian movies and IVE NEVER seen India as a bad guy...so whats ur point?LOL

lol good point every filmaker is biased to their own country.....lol just another example of people outside of the US singling us out for shit that is done everywhere

hey i'm sure if you watch a french war movie they're probably masculane and the reason why ww2 was won....lol

anways james bond is a british SPY....who else is he goning to spy on?   the  canadians,lol?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2002, 08:48:35 AM »

hey i'm sure if you watch a french war movie they're probably masculane and the reason why ww2 was won....lol

Whats your fucking problem with the french?  If it wasn't for them you wouldn't have won the war of independence

You should be thanking the french

CWalker187

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2002, 09:12:04 AM »

LOL.

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2002, 10:42:01 AM »

Whats your fucking problem with the french?  If it wasn't for them you wouldn't have won the war of independence

This is my problem with the french.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2002, 12:21:24 AM »

yawn ...tell me something that i don't know, quit trying to stir up an argument with me

EM28

« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2002, 03:47:32 PM »
i'm just saying its fucked up how they make other countrys look bad in their  little hollywood movies, and i'm not just saying that because they dissed koreans, i would say the same thing if americans ridiculed some other country...in which they have in the past....(read my first post again) lol

also to engel-rock...don't even try to play those childish silly word games with me..you know what i meant...oh btw...so youre saying the DIRECTORS of 007 die another day and other movies that AMERICA made in the past ridiculeing countries were all british???

No need to get your panties in a bunch.
I read your first post and you gave the example of the movie U-571. Here is a plot summary:

"In the midst of World War II, the battle below the seas rages. The Nazi's have the upper edge as the Allies are unable to crack their war codes. That is, until a wrecked U-boat sends out an SOS signal, and the Allies realise this is their chance to seize the 'enigma coding machine'. But masquerading as Nazi's and taking over the U-boat is the smallest of their problems. The action really begins when they get stranded on the U-boat."

Weren't U-boats the product of Nazi Germany? If you want to stick up for the Nazi's, Go right ahead.

Secondly, What "Childish word games" am I playing with you? James Bond works for the BRITISH secrect service. In all the movies, He's never once been American. Im really not sure what nationality the directors are, but that really dosen't have much to do with it.  What question you should really ask is who WROTE the script? I'm pretty sure that Ian flemming (the OG author of the james bond books)has been dead for a while, but he was British as well. You should really take your hate elsewhere.

And on Korea, Whats this all about?

An American man leaves a restaurant in central Seoul December 5, 2002.
Here is a direct link to the pic:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/021205/170/2t6wx.html

How would you feel if American Buisnesses had signs up saying: "Korean's not welcome here"??

Your hate is misguided.

LMAO!! dude i don't think you're getting my point..

for the last time, this isn't about James bond...it is the story and concept of that movie which is fucked up...(you probably haven't even seen it)..do you agree?

btw i read the article about the anti-american thing in korea that you cleverly posted to switch subjects because you can't handle the truth that you americans do some stupid, gay, childish insults throughout the past like this..why? i have no clue....lol...but for your comment about that, yes it would be fucked up if americans  posted signs in the wall saying "we don't want koreans in our stores" or whatnot..but then again, its fucked up that those 2 little innocent korean school girls getting MURDERED by u.s. military officers, its also fucked up how murders were tried in a U.S. military court and was acquitted, and is also fucked up how george bush can make a speech like 'axis of evil' which started this anti-american thing in korea in the first place...

nice try..and please stay on topic and don't be so one sided buddy

That was fucked up, koreans don't let americans eat in their restaurants.
Also if you don't like americans then why live in the united states.
Go back to korea if you like it so much.
Go ahead say something back.