Author Topic: why does america do this???  (Read 1308 times)

Woodrow

Re:why does america do this???
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2002, 04:48:39 PM »

i'm just saying its fucked up how they make other countrys look bad in their  little hollywood movies
North korea is doing it in real life:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A36608-2002Dec10.html\
WASHINGTON –– A ship carrying a dozen Scud-type missiles from North Korea was intercepted in the Arabian Sea on Tuesday, U.S. officials said. They said the missiles were believed to be headed for Yemen.

The ship was stopped and boarded about 600 miles east of the Horn of Africa, the officials said.

U.S. intelligence had been tracking the vessel closely, said U.S. officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The ship contained about a dozen short- to medium-range missiles, similar to the Scud missiles used by Iraq in the Persian Gulf War, the officials said. It also contained missile parts.

The ship was stopped and boarded by a patrol boat in the region.

The patrol boat was not a U.S. ship, but that of another nation, a U.S. official said. However, a U.S. team rushed to the scene to participate in the search, the official said.

The ship "had another flag, but it was a North Korea ship," the official said.

The ship was held in the area while the search continued.

Officials said the shipment did not appear to be headed for Iraq.

Yemen has been identified by the United States as a nation that has harbored terrorists, although its government has been an ally of the United States in the war against global terrorism. Yemen's port of Aden was the site of the October 2000 attack on the USS Cole by terrorists, which killed 17 sailors.

Yemeni officials contacted late Tuesday said they had no information concerning the ship, its contents or its boarding by international forces.

The boarding of the ship occurred as Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was traveling in the area.

closetothalimit

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2002, 06:25:23 PM »
america does this as a way of propaganda in my view, to keep that they are the best.

although james bond is a british character and produced by british producers he does represent all of the west but he has never meant to be taken seriously, bond's a fantasy - its not suppose to be serious and attack other countries, its for fun and in spy movies u do need a international villian, thus another nation is portrayed in this role.

i think however sometimes its propaganda even though i love films to death, and as for halle berry not fitting the role - who gives a fuck she's hot.

also bond movies have often reflected national disagreements, if i recall correctly during the cold war most villians were russian.

min0rity

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2002, 07:53:10 AM »
LMAO!! dude i don't think you're getting my point..

for the last time, this isn't about James bond...it is the story and concept of that movie which is fucked up...(you probably haven't even seen it)..do you agree?

btw i read the article about the anti-american thing in korea that you cleverly posted to switch subjects because you can't handle the truth that you americans do some stupid, gay, childish insults throughout the past like this..why? i have no clue....lol...but for your comment about that, yes it would be fucked up if americans  posted signs in the wall saying "we don't want koreans in our stores" or whatnot..but then again, its fucked up that those 2 little innocent korean school girls getting MURDERED by u.s. military officers, its also fucked up how murders were tried in a U.S. military court and was acquitted, and is also fucked up how george bush can make a speech like 'axis of evil' which started this anti-american thing in korea in the first place...

No, you aren't getting the point. I'll put it plain and simple so you can see:
1.) Ian Flemming is British
2.) He wrote James Bond
3.) Ian Felmming is NOT American.

Yes I've seen the movie, I was pretty lame, esp the ice palace, face changes and invisible car. I didn't think the concept was lame however.

I didn't change subjects with the schoolgirl issue.
You said: "I'm just saying its fucked up how they make other countrys look bad in their  little hollywood movies"
I posted it to show that Korea is doing it in REAL LIFE.

you still ain't getting my point

yeah i know the movies are british, but i'm talking about the script..you said ian flamming was dead long ago right? so you're telling me that he wrote all this shit before his death and now its getting published??

oh yeah just on the side note..i find it very interesting how you say koreans diss other countries in REAL LIFE but what do you call the murder of 2 innocent school girls by a u.s. military and getting acquitted by a u.s.  court?? lmao so those are just fantasy movies?? what do you call george bushes axis of evil speech?? those are just fantasy movies?? lmao..dude you just can't admit the fact that americans do wrong sometimes...its a two way street....at least i can honestly say what koreans are doing to the americans right now IS FUCKED UP..but who started it???  

oh yeah to those  faggot motherfuckers who told me to go back...since you wanna get ignorant how about if i'll go back if you americans get the fuck out  of my country ??
« Last Edit: December 11, 2002, 08:01:14 AM by KING-drunken »

min0rity

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2002, 07:56:26 AM »

i'm just saying its fucked up how they make other countrys look bad in their  little hollywood movies
North korea is doing it in real life:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A36608-2002Dec10.html\
WASHINGTON –– A ship carrying a dozen Scud-type missiles from North Korea was intercepted in the Arabian Sea on Tuesday, U.S. officials said. They said the missiles were believed to be headed for Yemen.

The ship was stopped and boarded about 600 miles east of the Horn of Africa, the officials said.

U.S. intelligence had been tracking the vessel closely, said U.S. officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

The ship contained about a dozen short- to medium-range missiles, similar to the Scud missiles used by Iraq in the Persian Gulf War, the officials said. It also contained missile parts.

The ship was stopped and boarded by a patrol boat in the region.

The patrol boat was not a U.S. ship, but that of another nation, a U.S. official said. However, a U.S. team rushed to the scene to participate in the search, the official said.

The ship "had another flag, but it was a North Korea ship," the official said.

The ship was held in the area while the search continued.

Officials said the shipment did not appear to be headed for Iraq.

Yemen has been identified by the United States as a nation that has harbored terrorists, although its government has been an ally of the United States in the war against global terrorism. Yemen's port of Aden was the site of the October 2000 attack on the USS Cole by terrorists, which killed 17 sailors.

Yemeni officials contacted late Tuesday said they had no information concerning the ship, its contents or its boarding by international forces.

The boarding of the ship occurred as Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld was traveling in the area.

lmao so whats your fucking point?? yes north korea has nuclear missiles but so does the u.s. so if we are terriorists for just having nuclear missiles..whats does that make the u.s.??

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2002, 09:51:57 PM »
deleted the last post...as the person didnt contribute to the discussion and used the post to attack minority
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2002, 10:02:19 PM »
lol people have been demodded for that ya know.....watch out tech ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Woodrow

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2002, 10:23:00 PM »
deleted the last post...as the person didnt contribute to the discussion and used the post to attack minority
???

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2002, 11:22:56 PM »
lol people have been demodded for that ya know.....watch out tech ;)

thanks for your concern...the post was useless so i deleted it...i stand by what i did..im moderating like im supposed to

actually..im determined to clean this board up...yes we are gonna have disagreements...but as long as u contribute to a discussion its all gravy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2002, 11:26:14 PM »
thanks for your concern...the post was useless so i deleted it...i stand by what i did..im moderating like im supposed to

actually..im determined to clean this board up...yes we are gonna have disagreements...but as long as u contribute to a discussion its all gravy

Just a question, Who are you to decide if a post is useless or not?
Well now nobody will know who the person was who said the comment or what they said...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2002, 11:37:39 PM »
well....thats a legitimate concern ....see, i was picked to be MODERATOR on this forum...now i didnt make the rules but im pretty sure moderating the forum is my job...thats one of my responsibilites i guess...

what i think is a useless post is a post that has nothing to do with a discussion but is simply used to attack some one personally...not their views but they themselves

the post i deleted was a post full of personal insults to minority

- Lewis Carroll

closetothalimit

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2002, 02:47:24 AM »
i just saw the movie and i think y'all complaining about nothing

i mean they kinda dissed america in one or two scenes as well, also it wasnt really dissing korea, where were the disses?

and if i would of walked out after anything it would of been that terrible madonna song.

CWalker187

« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2002, 04:31:54 PM »
well....thats a legitimate concern ....see, i was picked to be MODERATOR on this forum...now i didnt make the rules but im pretty sure moderating the forum is my job...thats one of my responsibilites i guess...

I still want to know when they are going to make me a moderator. There definitely needs to be greater diversity among the moderators.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2002, 11:08:16 PM »

There definitely needs to be greater diversity among the moderators.
I AGREE,  i nominate ant to be mod

Woodrow

« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2002, 01:24:33 PM »

what i think is a useless post is a post that has nothing to do with a discussion but is simply used to attack some one personally...not their views but they themselves

the post i deleted was a post full of personal insults to minority

Could you tell me who posted this up and what the exact message said? I'm just curious... You can XXXXX out the personal insults if you feel like it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2002, 02:55:57 PM »
something like....

"i know youre talkin about me muthafucka, u dont gotta say my name, king drunken you're an asshole"

something like that,

- Lewis Carroll