Author Topic: why does america do this???  (Read 1278 times)

min0rity

why does america do this???
« on: December 05, 2002, 05:14:21 PM »
yo i just seen the movie '007 die another day' where they pretty much diss the shit out of north korea (i walked out right after lol)..seriously in their little history movies why do they always make it seem like  america are the heroes and that all the other countries are pretty much worthless piece of shits????(u-571), i mean now i'm not trying to start no beefs cuz i live in america but i just think its wrong and childish.....maybe america is still pissed that north korea played them like little suckers with their nuclear missle program and that u.s. got their asses killed during the korean war....

btw FUCK the directors and creators of die another day.....cowards to the fullest....

also on another mention...these dumbass directors tryed to hire some famous south korean actors to play the parts taken in 'die another day' and they all refused....so they had to hire china mans to play koreans in the movie...LMAO!!!! thats korean pride fo your american asses!!! i'm out beyatchhhhhh!!!!

Doggystylin

Re:why does america do this???
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2002, 05:28:15 PM »
i agree, its wrong and just gay....

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 05:43:47 PM »
yo i just seen the movie '007 die another day' where they pretty much diss the shit out of north korea (i walked out right after lol)..seriously in their little history movies why do they always make it seem like  america are the heroes and that all the other countries are pretty much worthless piece of shits????(u-571), i mean now i'm not trying to start no beefs cuz i live in america but i just think its wrong and childish.....maybe america is still pissed that north korea played them like little suckers with their nuclear missle program and that u.s. got their asses killed during the korean war...

I didn't see the movie, but what country do you suggest they use in their place?  Would you say the same thing?  Just wondering.

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 05:47:09 PM »
yo i just seen the movie '007 die another day' where they pretty much diss the shit out of north korea (i walked out right after lol)..seriously in their little history movies why do they always make it seem like  america are the heroes and that all the other countries are pretty much worthless piece of shits????(u-571), i mean now i'm not trying to start no beefs cuz i live in america but i just think its wrong and childish.....maybe america is still pissed that north korea played them like little suckers with their nuclear missle program and that u.s. got their asses killed during the korean war....

Uhhh, James Bond is a histroy movie?

And one more thing, Bond is British, not American.

min0rity

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2002, 05:55:17 PM »
yo i just seen the movie '007 die another day' where they pretty much diss the shit out of north korea (i walked out right after lol)..seriously in their little history movies why do they always make it seem like  america are the heroes and that all the other countries are pretty much worthless piece of shits????(u-571), i mean now i'm not trying to start no beefs cuz i live in america but i just think its wrong and childish.....maybe america is still pissed that north korea played them like little suckers with their nuclear missle program and that u.s. got their asses killed during the korean war...

I didn't see the movie, but what country do you suggest they use in their place?  Would you say the same thing?  Just wondering.

i'm just saying its fucked up how they make other countrys look bad in their  little hollywood movies, and i'm not just saying that because they dissed koreans, i would say the same thing if americans ridiculed some other country...in which they have in the past....(read my first post again) lol...it seems lilke this is one of 34897329479374 tools that america uses to brain wash their people into thinking theyre heroes, they are superior, they never do anything wrong, etc. etc. you know what i mean??

also to engel-rock...don't even try to play those childish word games with me....lets have a mature conversation about this....you know what i meant...oh btw...so youre saying the DIRECTORS of 007 die another day and other movies that AMERICA made in the past ridiculeing countries were all british??? LMAO NOBODY is saying anything about james bond..its the story and the concept of the movie i'm discussing about... peace
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 06:05:37 PM by KING-drunken »

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2002, 05:59:28 PM »
Yep.  James Bond represents the Western Power Structure's Superman Complex.  And it's not just in the movies.  They are acting it out in real life.  The great white hero that saves the world and kills those evil dark skinned bastards!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 06:05:00 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Woodrow

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 06:14:26 PM »
i'm just saying its fucked up how they make other countrys look bad in their  little hollywood movies, and i'm not just saying that because they dissed koreans, i would say the same thing if americans ridiculed some other country...in which they have in the past....(read my first post again) lol

also to engel-rock...don't even try to play those childish silly word games with me..you know what i meant...oh btw...so youre saying the DIRECTORS of 007 die another day and other movies that AMERICA made in the past ridiculeing countries were all british???

No need to get your panties in a bunch.
I read your first post and you gave the example of the movie U-571. Here is a plot summary:

"In the midst of World War II, the battle below the seas rages. The Nazi's have the upper edge as the Allies are unable to crack their war codes. That is, until a wrecked U-boat sends out an SOS signal, and the Allies realise this is their chance to seize the 'enigma coding machine'. But masquerading as Nazi's and taking over the U-boat is the smallest of their problems. The action really begins when they get stranded on the U-boat."

Weren't U-boats the product of Nazi Germany? If you want to stick up for the Nazi's, Go right ahead.

Secondly, What "Childish word games" am I playing with you? James Bond works for the BRITISH secrect service. In all the movies, He's never once been American. Im really not sure what nationality the directors are, but that really dosen't have much to do with it.  What question you should really ask is who WROTE the script? I'm pretty sure that Ian flemming (the OG author of the james bond books)has been dead for a while, but he was British as well. You should really take your hate elsewhere.

And on Korea, Whats this all about?

An American man leaves a restaurant in central Seoul December 5, 2002.
Here is a direct link to the pic:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/021205/170/2t6wx.html

How would you feel if American Buisnesses had signs up saying: "Korean's not welcome here"??

Your hate is misguided.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2002, 06:21:36 PM »
Yep.  James Bond represents the Western Power Structure's Superman Complex.  And it's not just in the movies.  They are acting it out in real life.  The great white hero that saves the world and kills those evil dark skinned bastards!

Have you even seen the movie?
Perhaps you are reading too much into it. Maybe, just maybe the James Bond movies are just entertainment!  :o
Could it be that there isn't some hidden message put there by "The Man" to make the "Western Power Structure's" actions seem more acceptable, and it's just entertainment?

Lets look at it this way:
Which seems more probable:
1.)"The Man" created james bond to "represent the Western Power Structure's Superman Complex."
OR
2.) It's just a story based on a book by a guy who liked action, intrigue, and his drinks shaken not stirred...

You decide.

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2002, 06:30:37 PM »

Have you even seen the movie?
Perhaps you are reading too much into it. Maybe, just maybe the James Bond movies are just entertainment!  :o
Could it be that there isn't some hidden message put there by "The Man" to make the "Western Power Structure's" actions seem more acceptable, and it's just entertainment?

Lets look at it this way:
Which seems more probable:
1.)"The Man" created james bond to "represent the Western Power Structure's Superman Complex."
OR
2.) It's just a story based on a book by a guy who liked action, intrigue, and his drinks shaken not stirred...

You decide.

Let me add one more option:

3.)  The movie was made because they knew it would be a great success.  Why?  Because it fullfills alot of people's racist fantasies of a white superhero he gets to beat up on the evil foriegners.  Istilled within us are those stories about the Royalty days in Britian, it's glorious White Empire, America's white dominated society, George Washington and the cherry tree, a strong, sturdy man who didn't back down from anything, Andrew Jackson beating up on the Indians and America killing those evil Japanese civilians, the old World War Two movies... My gradaddy sittin me on his lap telling me his World War 2 Hero stories, the white man's glory days......... James Bond represents all this in one!!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 06:32:25 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2002, 06:38:22 PM »
Let me add one more option:

3.)  The movie was made because they knew it would be successfully.  Why?  Because it fullfills alot of people's racist fantasies of a white superhero he gets to beat up on the evil foriegners.  Istilled within us are those stories about the Royalty days in Britian, it's glorious White Empire, America's white dominated society, George Washington and the cherry tree, a strong, sturdy man who didn't back down from anything, Andrew Jackson beating up on the Indians and America killing those evil Japanese civilians, the old World War Two movies... My gradaddy sittin me on his lap telling me his World War 2 Hero stories, and how the Country stood united......... James Bond represents all this in one!!!!

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh my goodness.
Guess what?! :o
You are off your rocker!
A couple of things.

1.) I thought they didn't teach you anything in school. So Who instilled these stories in you?

2.) a lot is 2 words.

3.) You are an Biggot

4.) You are white.

5.) You only see the negative in people, therefore, you are full of negativity and hate.

6.) Not all white people are racist.

7.) You really should pick and choose your battles, This one is REALLY stupid and you know it.

8.) There really isn't much to read into it. It's just a story based on a book by a guy who liked action, intrigue, and his drinks shaken not stirred...

min0rity

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2002, 06:45:14 PM »
i'm just saying its fucked up how they make other countrys look bad in their  little hollywood movies, and i'm not just saying that because they dissed koreans, i would say the same thing if americans ridiculed some other country...in which they have in the past....(read my first post again) lol

also to engel-rock...don't even try to play those childish silly word games with me..you know what i meant...oh btw...so youre saying the DIRECTORS of 007 die another day and other movies that AMERICA made in the past ridiculeing countries were all british???

No need to get your panties in a bunch.
I read your first post and you gave the example of the movie U-571. Here is a plot summary:

"In the midst of World War II, the battle below the seas rages. The Nazi's have the upper edge as the Allies are unable to crack their war codes. That is, until a wrecked U-boat sends out an SOS signal, and the Allies realise this is their chance to seize the 'enigma coding machine'. But masquerading as Nazi's and taking over the U-boat is the smallest of their problems. The action really begins when they get stranded on the U-boat."

Weren't U-boats the product of Nazi Germany? If you want to stick up for the Nazi's, Go right ahead.

Secondly, What "Childish word games" am I playing with you? James Bond works for the BRITISH secrect service. In all the movies, He's never once been American. Im really not sure what nationality the directors are, but that really dosen't have much to do with it.  What question you should really ask is who WROTE the script? I'm pretty sure that Ian flemming (the OG author of the james bond books)has been dead for a while, but he was British as well. You should really take your hate elsewhere.

And on Korea, Whats this all about?

An American man leaves a restaurant in central Seoul December 5, 2002.
Here is a direct link to the pic:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/021205/170/2t6wx.html

How would you feel if American Buisnesses had signs up saying: "Korean's not welcome here"??

Your hate is misguided.

LMAO!! dude i don't think you're getting my point..

for the last time, this isn't about James bond...it is the story and concept of that movie which is fucked up...(you probably haven't even seen it)..do you agree?

btw i read the article about the anti-american thing in korea that you cleverly posted to switch subjects because you can't handle the truth that you americans do some stupid, gay, childish insults throughout the past like this..why? i have no clue....lol...but for your comment about that, yes it would be fucked up if americans  posted signs in the wall saying "we don't want koreans in our stores" or whatnot..but then again, its fucked up that those 2 little innocent korean school girls getting MURDERED by u.s. military officers, its also fucked up how murders were tried in a U.S. military court and was acquitted, and is also fucked up how george bush can make a speech like 'axis of evil' which started this anti-american thing in korea in the first place...

nice try..and please stay on topic and don't be so one sided buddy
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 06:46:29 PM by KING-drunken »

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2002, 06:55:06 PM »
James Bond is just a movie

The bad guys are often British

BTW

Britain cracked the code in U571 - not America as the film depicts
Britain Saved Private Ryan - Not American as the film depicts

That's my only problem with these movies

Lighten up

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2002, 07:05:07 PM »
LMAO!! dude i don't think you're getting my point..

for the last time, this isn't about James bond...it is the story and concept of that movie which is fucked up...(you probably haven't even seen it)..do you agree?

btw i read the article about the anti-american thing in korea that you cleverly posted to switch subjects because you can't handle the truth that you americans do some stupid, gay, childish insults throughout the past like this..why? i have no clue....lol...but for your comment about that, yes it would be fucked up if americans  posted signs in the wall saying "we don't want koreans in our stores" or whatnot..but then again, its fucked up that those 2 little innocent korean school girls getting MURDERED by u.s. military officers, its also fucked up how murders were tried in a U.S. military court and was acquitted, and is also fucked up how george bush can make a speech like 'axis of evil' which started this anti-american thing in korea in the first place...

No, you aren't getting the point. I'll put it plain and simple so you can see:
1.) Ian Flemming is British
2.) He wrote James Bond
3.) Ian Felmming is NOT American.

Yes I've seen the movie, I was pretty lame, esp the ice palace, face changes and invisible car. I didn't think the concept was lame however.

I didn't change subjects with the schoolgirl issue.
You said: "I'm just saying its fucked up how they make other countrys look bad in their  little hollywood movies"
I posted it to show that Korea is doing it in REAL LIFE.

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2002, 07:26:42 PM »
James Bond is just a movie

The bad guys are often British

Lighten up

Thank you!

CWalker187

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2002, 08:06:04 PM »
This is the dumbest topic I have ever seen on this board.

Besides, if Korea is so great and America is so bad, then move back there.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 08:41:50 PM by CWalker187 »