Author Topic: Eminem - new album Recovery coming june 22nd!  (Read 1745 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: EMINEM new album Recovery coming june 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 09:16:09 AM »
now i don't want any suicides after i say this but....

i hope you all know this means Detox & likely it's single will be pushed back until after June 22nd, if it even comes out then.
Why?
Relapse - Detox - Recovery, makes sense to me.

That is if detox existed

are you impying that Detox will be out before June 22nd? :P

maybe it will drop on time, but we need a single within the next few weeks.

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: EMINEM new album Recovery coming june 22nd!
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 05:29:42 PM »
truthfully, i could give a fuck about the next Eminem album.  i mean, i like Em and I support Eminem but son is kinda old now.  Now i'ma still check out the new shit but it's no Detox. 

lol what, dre's pushin 50 i'd say son is kinda old now...

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 06:05:33 PM »
2010 3-headed monster > 2009 3-headed monster

assuming that the red album is probably gonna shit on bisd and that the albums are really coming out this time

The D.O.C and

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 07:09:02 PM »
^honestly, that's a poor assumption.

i guarentee the first nine songs off BISD will bet overall better than any nine songs off RED lol.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »

i guarentee the first nine songs off BISD will bet overall better than any nine songs off RED lol.

^ the first 9 songs off BISD ? Maybe it's just me but I wasn't that big a fan of BISD, but I haven't really liked much of 50's music since GRODT. I'm not expecting Game to drop another Documentary but I think he'll bring some heat this time around.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 07:36:05 PM »
I can guarantee that RED will have a completely different modern vibe than BISD which was a throwback raw boom-bap album.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 07:40:06 PM »

^ the first 9 songs off BISD ? Maybe it's just me but I wasn't that big a fan of BISD, but I haven't really liked much of 50's music since GRODT. I'm not expecting Game to drop another Documentary but I think he'll bring some heat this time around.

yeah, all the songs after the first nine were better bad; but the first nine were heat.

i've heard such terrible songs from Big Money to Krazy & although his new single is better than all of his other recent work, it's still missing something; just doesn't have that same vibe all of Game's other singles to his albums had.

Jaydc

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2010, 07:40:30 PM »
The game has gotten worse with each album,and judging from all the tracks hes dropped in anticipation of the album I expect the trend to continue.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2010, 07:43:28 PM »
I can guarantee that RED will have a completely different modern vibe than BISD which was a throwback raw boom-bap album.

much more than likely lol.

i'm sure it'll have a couple gems here & there; but overall i expect a much more poppy sound than we're used to hearing from Game.

i can't judge music i haven't heard & i'll give it a chance, but my expectations are low.

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: EMINEM new album Recovery coming june 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2010, 07:50:45 PM »
Boi-1da is fire

That's what I was thinking  ???

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2010, 07:59:56 PM »
The game has gotten worse with each album,and judging from all the tracks hes dropped in anticipation of the album I expect the trend to continue.

I'm going to disagree with this statement, The Documentary & Doctor's Advocate were pretty even for me. LAX was a letdown though

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2010, 08:03:05 PM »

yeah, all the songs after the first nine were better bad; but the first nine were heat.
i've heard such terrible songs from Big Money to Krazy & although his new single is better than all of his other recent work, it's still missing something; just doesn't have that same vibe all of Game's other singles to his albums had.

Oh there's no doubt I think Krazy is easily one of if not the worst Game song I've ever heard! Big Money was pretty bad too. 'It Must Be Me' is a major improvement but like you said it's not up to par compared to some of his other singles. I'm waiting to see how 'Ain't No Doubt About it' sounds

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »
I'm just Recovering from Relapse

westside159

Re: No Relapse 2
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2010, 10:13:57 PM »
“I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year,” says Eminem. “But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album.  The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title.”

Album is scheduled for a June 22nd released. With production from DJ Khalil, Just Blaze, Jim Jonsin, Boi-1da and more.

2dopeboyz

Damn this is good news , Recovery June 22nd    The producers on this album look Dope , i know the beats are gonna be fresh on this watch

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »
If his flow on this album is anything like "The Warning" track he did dissing Mariah, then I will be copping it for sure.