Author Topic: Eminem - new album Recovery coming june 22nd!  (Read 1746 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: EMINEM new album Recovery coming june 22nd!
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2010, 12:21:39 AM »
should be cool. either way im hyped for new eminem shit. relapse was dope as fuck- CRAZY tho

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2010, 02:53:16 AM »
I can guarantee that RED will have a completely different modern vibe than BISD which was a throwback raw boom-bap album.
not really, just a typical 50 cent album, with some street stuff & some soft stuff

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2010, 03:18:25 AM »
If his flow on this album is anything like "The Warning" track he did dissing Mariah, then I will be copping it for sure.

Co - sign, his flow and voice on that track sounded the closest to what he was like back in the Eminem Show days.

By the way, anything on R.E.D. will be better than the best track on BISD and Venom.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Jaydc

« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2010, 03:21:19 AM »
If his flow on this album is anything like "The Warning" track he did dissing Mariah, then I will be copping it for sure.

Co - sign, his flow and voice on that track sounded the closest to what he was like back in the Eminem Show days.

By the way, anything on R.E.D. will be better than the best track on BISD and Venom.

Stan.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2010, 03:23:26 AM »

Stan.

No - read my other posts. Just stating the obvious.

Because I have Game and Dre in my avy means i'm a stan right?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Jaydc

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2010, 03:32:36 AM »
No because your comparing the quality of two albums that arent even out yet you moron.Pretty big claims considering Lax was fucking garbage and every failed single from red has been hot garbage.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2010, 03:38:57 AM »
No because your comparing the quality of two albums that arent even out yet you moron.Pretty big claims considering Lax was fucking garbage and every failed single from red has been hot garbage.

If you read what producers and artists are working on R.E.D. then it gives me every reason to think that it will shit on the piece of crap that was BISD. I'm entitled to my own opinion you faggot, LAX was garbage - Documentary (which has similar producers) and Doctor's Advocate were not.

Jaydc

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2010, 04:04:16 AM »

If you read what producers and artists are working on R.E.D. then it gives me every reason to think that it will shit on the piece of crap that was BISD. I'm entitled to my own opinion you faggot, LAX was garbage - Documentary (which has similar producers) and Doctor's Advocate were not.

Thats the dumbest logic Ive ever read.

Elano

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2010, 04:28:16 AM »

:sign_banhim:

moe

Re: EMINEM new album Recovery coming june 22nd!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2010, 04:39:47 AM »
hahahahahaha u will be eating those fucking words!
was the f word really needed?

anyway, im not looking forward to it.

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2010, 11:37:03 AM »
hahahahahaha u will be eating those fucking words!
was the f word really needed?

anyway, im not looking forward to it.
wow are you offended by that? on a hip hop thread! lol

Okka

« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2010, 11:52:36 AM »

All the leaked material has been garbage.

midwestryder

« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2010, 10:20:44 AM »
truthfully, i could give a fuck about the next Eminem album.  i mean, i like Em and I support Eminem but son is kinda old now.  Now i'ma still check out the new shit but it's no Detox. 

you sound like someone who is not loyal & gets tired with his toys & throws them away after he bored with them aka you sound like new school spoiled brat . eminem is not old & there is no such thing as old in music.get off the old crap because it is not cool & makes you closeminded

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2010, 12:10:46 PM »
hope he have a Proof dedication

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2010, 12:19:20 PM »
To me the name of the album is almost completely a non-issue.  Regardless of what he calls it, the people who hated "Relapse" will hate this next album.  And the people who liked "Relapse" will like this next album.  It's always the same when it comes to Eminem.  You should know the drill pretty well by now.  The songs that leak from this next album will each leak to initially rave reviews.  And then very shortly after, half the people who originally gave them praise will turn on them and start talking about how wack they are.  And the full album will follow suit in exactly the same way.
 The reasons for this are two-fold: A. Simply put, Eminem isn't as good as he once was.  And B. Even when Eminem does make a really good song, people are so critical of it they trash it anyway.
  Mark my words, it happens this way every time....
on point