Author Topic: The King has left the building--for good So long WWC  (Read 345 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The King has left the building--for good So long WWC
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2002, 09:53:22 PM »
k bye

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2002, 10:12:48 PM »
your whole premise is based off the REAL prince...

the witty lines, the humour, your ego, not to mention your fake percieved claim to WCC royalty

after me, everybody and their momma callin themselves kings, princes, queens etc

*shoots Burger King crown off Suges head*

sayonara

Me as "King Trauma" was based of course on the Elvis avatar I had, and was out of respect for him.... you had nothing to do with it, please believe it, lol.

Man, it sucks King Suge is leaving, he was one of the best posters, funny guy.  He's right about the board though, maybe we should all leave?  

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2002, 10:16:06 PM »
LMAO, ima miss your posts, i gotta admit, you did bring this amazing sense of humour to the board. peace man, take care

teecee

« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2002, 10:18:42 PM »
Some people definitely need to leave, i am glad King Suge is the first to go.............

I find it crazy that people say King Suge was one of the best posters; the guy knew nothing of hiphop, only cared about sales, and constantly belittled others when their opinion differed from his!  If this is what a good poster is, than fuck ya'll........

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2002, 10:27:57 PM »
*Collapses to ground*

Dont leave...

*Tizzle loves a good sense of humor, and naked girls*
*Tizzle also loves talking about oneself in the 3rd person, King-Suge did it with the best of them*

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2002, 10:37:07 PM »
Some people definitely need to leave, i am glad King Suge is the first to go.............

I find it crazy that people say King Suge was one of the best posters; the guy knew nothing of hiphop, only cared about sales, and constantly belittled others when their opinion differed from his!  If this is what a good poster is, than fuck ya'll........

He was so over the top everybody knew he wasn't serious, but yet he'd never admit it.  That's why he was funny, and that's why everybody liked him.  

Big BpG

« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2002, 12:12:58 AM »
go, just go... i could care less... i dont think about you when im online or offline, so too me, you could go and I just wouldn't know... you're not even a prince to me, but well... i know one thing... you will come back... the best side will create your return... as queen suga

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Jome

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2002, 06:02:38 AM »
 Its this guy sucks, this guys not selling, music sucks today, i like little boys, this album sucks.  

::) LoL
Well, I guess SOHH is a better place for you, since you're so fixated on this Jay/Nas thing.

bez

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2002, 12:22:49 PM »
dam man, take care of yourself, your a classy guy. Peace out!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2002, 05:34:00 PM »
your whole premise is based off the REAL prince...

the witty lines, the humour, your ego, not to mention your fake percieved claim to WCC royalty

after me, everybody and their momma callin themselves kings, princes, queens etc

*shoots Burger King crown off Suges head*

sayonara

Me as "King Trauma" was based of course on the Elvis avatar I had, and was out of respect for him.... you had nothing to do with it, please believe it, lol.

Man, it sucks King Suge is leaving, he was one of the best posters, funny guy.  He's right about the board though, maybe we should all leave?  

i know trauma, hence that pm i sent ya lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2002, 05:57:42 PM »
go, just go... i could care less... i dont think about you when im online or offline, so too me, you could go and I just wouldn't know... you're not even a prince to me, but well... i know one thing... you will come back... the best side will create your return... as queen suga

-Big BpG
lmao