Poll

Who should take the crown now that the king has left?

S.G.V.
5 (33.3%)
Cloud Trauma
4 (26.7%)
Blanket
1 (6.7%)
Murrow
1 (6.7%)
TeeCee
0 (0%)
ClaudTrauma
0 (0%)
Axl
2 (13.3%)
BigBadAss
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Final poll and Final post (Please read)  (Read 194 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Final poll and Final post (Please read)
« on: December 04, 2002, 10:36:21 PM »
Okay..Theres the final poll..its all in fun.

And speaking of fun, my entire time on this board was in fun.  I was a character..flat out.  And I know that I may have upset some of you, but I just find that the internet is a good outlet to be creative and have a little fun at the nonthreatening expense of others.  Every once in a while Id make a serious post, but people would rarely take it serious because I was the king.  

But yah..I am  a normal guy  and Im not this obnoxious asshole I play in here.  I like to joke around..but Im just a regular dude.  I think some of you take things way too serious, and although Im a psychology major in college, thats not my place to get involved.  Trauma is one of the dudes I would always give a hard time, but always respected his opinion.  I wanna post something he wrote earlier..

"Man, it sucks King Suge is leaving, he was one of the best posters, funny guy.  He's right about the board though, maybe we should all leave?"

Should   we all leave?  Sounds outrageous at first, but think about it.   Weren't we all better off before this board?  Has this board done anything to enhance our musical interests?  If you ask me all it does is promote nitpicking and album sales (which is a bit of a guilty pleasure of mine)..but seriously-its about the music.  Just take it at face value.  This board doesnt do that anymore.  This board loves to see others fail--whether its snoop, ja rule, nelly, jay z, crooked-i.  This board is a depressing place and its gotten worse and worse on a monthly basis.  Honestly-its a shell of what it once was.  Why is BPG never here? I assume its partially because of what this board has become.  I dont wanna get preachy or nothing, but I think we should all consider leaving this board and inputing time else where.  But still love hip hop :)  Just remember..that its music..take it as is--and enjoy~

And as weird as it was, I really did appreciate the kind words some of you had to say about me.  That was real dope of yall..yall some good people.

I dont hate this board though-I hate what its become.  As a whole, it was fun..And I hope I entertained some of you, and those of you that hate me..I hope you realize that you hate the character of the "The King", but dont hate Darren, the man.

-Darren "The King"
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Trauma-san

Re:Final poll and Final post (Please read)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2002, 10:39:56 PM »
Hah! I knew I had your character pegged.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2002, 12:07:44 AM »
u had a good run King Suge...i thought of u as one of the better posters on her...even if everyone thought of u as a clown...u were always coo in my book...

Big BpG

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2002, 12:41:36 AM »
Why is BPG never here? I assume its partially because of what this board has become.

Well, basically... I gotta say, this board was created for the love of Westcoast Music... I remember when B-Please asked me if I would like to switch my older board to this one... (my old board was full of Snoop fans....) ... I remember teecee, alerg, wesley snipez (never joined here) and Moses The Almighty (joined but left soon after) were all begging me to keep my old board to just straight Snoop.... well after a lot of thinking I decided to join this board with WCKillaz... however since then and after a year, my interest in westcoast music has really gone down... there was a two year period (1999-2001) when westcoast music was good... however soon after everything got fucked up.... dpg split... snoop and dre split.... snoop and xzibit split.... basically everything that was working just got split up... and then the music quickly became shit...then this board got messed up.... now everyone wants to complain about why warren wasn't featured on nates album, or why Snoop doesn't have Dre on his album... or how Doggystyle Records aren't selling well... or how Crooked-I sucks cause he always spits the same freestyle or how Kurupt is a bitch even after everyone loved him... or how Daz is a crack head or how Dre has fallen and can't produce like he used too... or how DJ Quik gets no love from a commercial audience, or how E-40 doesn't get the proper credit for poppin his collar or spitting weird ass slang... or how Jay-Z and Ja Rule suck...  gone are the days when people share their opinions about albums, music, artists..... but my love for the west now is well....gone.... the westcoast lost a lot of fans during 1996-1998 and then they came back and now their gone again... and everyone want's to be scared like one day we will never hear another beat from the west... but as long as california doesn't sink in the ocean, we will always have music... we just gotta find out why we love it, and we are here

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Jome

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2002, 06:26:31 AM »
 ::)

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2002, 06:37:53 AM »
BPG....... so ur dippin out until the west coast becomes popular again?

(btw.. BPG invented the name WCC when we needed to change the name)
« Last Edit: December 05, 2002, 06:38:25 AM by Overseer »

Murrow

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2002, 09:06:59 AM »
Wow.  That was cool.

bez

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2002, 12:20:39 PM »
Dam man, take care live long and prospar.  

Jome

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2002, 06:14:57 PM »
So the king is named "Darren" huh?
Unusual name for a king  ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2002, 08:23:01 PM »
*grabs AK 47 and shoots down everyone on that list*

i am the original fuckin royalty....get the facts right
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2002, 08:42:12 PM »
*grabs AK 47 and shoots down everyone on that list*

i am the original fuckin royalty....get the facts right

ya bitchez!!!! lol

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2002, 09:39:29 PM »
Dam man, take care live long and prospar.  

word- its been fun having you around, always laughed at your posts, peace man

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2002, 09:57:25 PM »
Peace Out