Author Topic: G Spot is dead  (Read 842 times)

Sikotic™

Re: G Spot is dead
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 12:42:15 AM »
Same with the main section PLUS random newbs. So it all balances out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 12:44:40 AM »
that's not a few, more like a lot

Jaydc

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 12:54:05 AM »
If people werent allowed to make threads about westcoast albums that came out 20 years ago,the section would have less posts then the review section.

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 02:29:28 AM »
lol@the fact u care so much... wow
one man one mission

the ghost

« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 11:08:25 AM »
i wouldnt say the mods ruined it, the only problem i really have is the retarded no alias rule. i mean threads rarely get locked or anything

Aliases have been hands down some of the funniest shit on here.  From Ravey, to the fucking dead dog one.....from realsupport fake to the next one to come out.  We love that shit.

ikke

« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2010, 11:29:29 AM »
i wouldnt say the mods ruined it, the only problem i really have is the retarded no alias rule. i mean threads rarely get locked or anything

Aliases have been hands down some of the funniest shit on here.  From Ravey, to the fucking dead dog one.....from realsupport fake to the next one to come out.  We love that shit.
word

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2010, 12:50:49 PM »
we can't even do aliases in g-spot anymore? god damn. i thought this section was where the rules are relaxed

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2010, 09:31:29 PM »
the new folks and the browser-random posters are what keeps the site alive.  the same boring ass no lifers make it all a little more boring.  When you see the same avatars all of the time thruout every topic it blows.  i ain't knockin' nobody bcuz i love it here but  :sleep: :loopaper: to another DeathRow/WestCoast Iz Dead Thread and Replies from GetYourWalkOn.  And I don't miss NIK or find his confusion funny.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2010, 06:14:54 PM »
who said you cant have aliases?  if i remember, jome said he didnt really care AS LONG AS THE ALIAS WAS FUNNY. 

99% of the most recent aliases have been epic fails. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2010, 01:57:41 AM »
Back from the dead

westsiderider323

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2010, 08:49:40 AM »

the best ones where schlomo and lights dead mother most hilarious shit ever

Jaydc

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2010, 01:23:37 PM »

the best ones where schlomo and lights dead mother most hilarious shit ever

Agreed.