Author Topic: Where the hell is DENNIS HAYSBERT?  (Read 678 times)

Jaydc

Re: Where the hell is DENNIS HAYSBERT?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2010, 08:17:02 PM »
What is this ethering ya'll are talking about? Someone let me know.

His picture was posted,search for the thread In G spot.His wife really does look like randy jackson and he looked like such a fucking geek.

Geesta

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 08:18:48 PM »

His picture was posted,search for the thread In G spot.His wife really does look like randy jackson and he looked like such a fucking geek.

she looked like a mix between randy jackson and Gorilla black but with braids

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2010, 11:18:34 AM »
yea still here.....caring what every one thinks. closing deals not working but still buying £100k cars
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2979/img2528z.jpg
thats the designo 6.3L
and my womans african kikuyu.. .. but what would you half baked folks know about that? go smoke some more weed..lmao and go dream about all the white girls ya wanna put ya dick in

She still looks like Randy Jackson so I dunno why u mentioned that lol That's like havin an ugly puerto rican chick.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 03:27:24 PM »
yea still here.....caring what every one thinks. closing deals not working but still buying £100k cars
thats the designo 6.3L
and my womans african kikuyu.. .. but what would you half baked folks know about that? go smoke some more weed..lmao and go dream about all the white girls ya wanna put ya dick in

She still looks like Randy Jackson so I dunno why u mentioned that lol That's like havin an ugly puerto rican chick.

damn girl...i aint expect u to be goin in on homeboy. Im not one to usually diss on shit like this. The shit was funny...but yeah, love is blind then a muthafucka. Then a MUTHAfucka...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »
thats the designo 6.3L

damn girl...i aint expect u to be goin in on homeboy. Im not one to usually diss on shit like this. The shit was funny...but yeah, love is blind then a muthafucka. Then a MUTHAfucka...

Nooo....Jungle fever is blind then a muthafucka

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 03:54:36 PM »
thats the designo 6.3L

lol Naw Im not tryin to go in on dude  but what he said just didn't make any difference

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 05:54:11 PM »
thats the designo 6.3L

the game dad's been good to you huh?

wrong answer he died when i was 14. got my first 500 at 19 and so did my bro.. got my first set of £5000 rims at 20 that's near 10k in the weak ass doller.. every one on here talking about who looks like what...on a forum. who cars.. you lot wanna fuck me.. why you dudes caring on what people look like.. put ya pics up if yall so damn proud of ya selves and we will see who posts up.....lol scared non benz driving broke fags..

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 06:49:19 PM »
Remember when you said you wouldnt let your kids listen to 50 cent because his music didnt have any substance and all he did was brag about cars and shit.Well all you do is brag about your benz,so i guess they dont need 50 cent to become an idiot theyve got their shallow jungle fever haven daddy for that.

Geesta

« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 06:53:47 PM »
this dude is worse then Infinite

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2010, 07:18:32 PM »
Remember when you said you wouldnt let your kids listen to 50 cent because his music didnt have any substance and all he did was brag about cars and shit.Well all you do is brag about your benz,so i guess they dont need 50 cent to become an idiot theyve got their shallow jungle fever haven daddy for that.

That means they shouldn't listen to him neither and most likely won't

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 11:27:24 PM »
Hey Fuck face Haysbert.. How ya been ? Glad you had enough balls to bounce back in.. It was boring in all those Eiht threads wit out cha pal..lol 159 Knows we got his daddy on smash status.. But yo on the other hand gives a good Eiht fight...Damn geee..Ya African Princess..Looks more like a dude.. but enough on her.. How ya been hangoin though..I know you been watchin the mako videos...Im I getting better or what Dennis...DAAAAMN Gee you gave yourself away with that Facebook comment..I knew you would slip up..Im jus so eagerly to see what type of wierdo 159 is now...lmao Yo Dennis all that money shit you woofin aint nothin.. Daddy died and left you some change.. Oh wow.. You consider yourself a baller or what? When I was 19.. I was already in Foriegn autos and Lowriding in the finest cars with all gold rims pal..The shit niggas have on they necks im was rollin thru mud.. So kill dat noise boy..

Geesta

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2010, 01:16:31 AM »
LMAO

HAynbert has to be the biggest clown since that dude from canada who said he rapped with "Rodzilla" and made people believe he was actually signed as a rapper

it dont matter how much money you got nigga your still fucking the ugliest black girl ive ever seen

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2010, 02:49:47 AM »
thats the designo 6.3L

the game dad's been good to you huh?

wrong answer he died when i was 14. got my first 500 at 19 and so did my bro.. got my first set of £5000 rims at 20 that's near 10k in the weak ass doller.. every one on here talking about who looks like what...on a forum. who cars.. you lot wanna fuck me.. why you dudes caring on what people look like.. put ya pics up if yall so damn proud of ya selves and we will see who posts up.....lol scared non benz driving broke fags..

you do

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2010, 09:13:35 AM »

Found it. Jungle fever gone horribly wrong. :-\

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2010, 12:04:14 PM »
This guy and infinite need to hang out. The world might explode.