Author Topic: Dubcnn: Game Unleashes "400 Bars" (Audio)  (Read 4066 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dubcnn: Game Unleashes "400 Bars" (Audio)
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2010, 12:52:56 AM »
Why is he going at 50 and the unit again? oh yeah because shyne  took a shot at 50, you know how game gets.

Other then that lyrically this was hot but got boring, ii skipped through some of it.

Also the beat is fire. Just needs to bring this shit to recycle or what ever ems album is called.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 01:00:22 AM by A1 »
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

CasualLife

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2010, 02:55:50 AM »
Yes, I like the arrangment on 300 Bars better when it comes to different beats. And depending on beat The Game changed his flow which made it more easy on the ear. Even though, I like the beat on this one, it gets a little...... yeah, you know.
But all in all, The Game´s rappin the hell out of this 400 Bars. It´s straight fire! The energy, rap och lyrics are dope.   

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2010, 03:26:51 AM »
i´ll listen to it once when i got 20 minutes to spend, prolly won´t think it´s nothing special   .  i like game´s storytelling tracks but 300 bars, 240 bars were okay, listened to them once. i understand that fans get heated when shit like this drops but calling someone a hater for not liking him is some kid shit. but that´s what most of internet forums are anyway...

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2010, 04:03:24 AM »
Why is he going at 50 and the unit again? oh yeah because shyne  took a shot at 50, you know how game gets.

Other then that lyrically this was hot but got boring, ii skipped through some of it.

Also the beat is fire. Just needs to bring this shit to recycle or what ever ems album is called.

Well 50 dissed Game on BISD so that gave Game a new reason to diss 50 again...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2010, 04:42:51 AM »
Damn that shit went hard. All you fools talking about the beat and that the beat needs to change...Fuck the beat ese, listen to the damn lyrics. Thats what its about is the lyrics. Everybody come on here and bitch about hooks and beats.....Hip hop is the lyrics. Get your fucking shit straight.
like you listen to Game for lyrics, that's a joke!

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2010, 05:49:37 AM »
I must have ADD or something because there is just no way I can focus on listening to this whole thing.  I would literally have to sit and do nothing for 20 min.

lmao I was gonna say the same thing.

Cannot concentrate for 20 minutes like that. and just 1 beat? Come on. I have listened to 3:37 now and I have know idea what he said so far.

Boring. Done.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2010, 05:55:02 AM »
and fuck that beat. So tired of it. never liked it anyway. just too many dudes did a wack beat.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2010, 07:01:59 AM »

Well 50 dissed Game on BISD so that gave Game a new reason to diss 50 again...

I can see why youd say that but 50's albums been out for a while now and its all died down so why go at him now. Also name dropping aftermath after dissing 50 is disrespecting dre in my opinion.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2010, 07:07:44 AM »
Why is that ? It's quite clear that 50 is on the exit doors of Aftermath. Since Game beef him and Dre were never the same, the relationship with Em is what probably kept him afloat.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2010, 08:31:10 AM »
It'll be interesting to see what 50 does next.  He's been quiter than a mouse.  I know he just finished touring Europe.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2010, 09:02:54 AM »
release his "Greatest" hits, then leave Interscope.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2010, 09:11:57 AM »
18:55 - shots at Drake???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2010, 09:33:37 AM »
"Niggas gon learn how to respect the veterans, nigga apologize to Cube" - Game

Jay Rock & Glasses, ya'll gone take Game's advice? 8)

Game's album cover should be Game on his knees sucking off Cube, Snoop & Dre.

& maybe add the ghosts of Tupac, Biggie & Eazy-E.

Why do you bother to come into Game threads?  In nearly every thread related to him, you come in with a negative comment.  If he's that wack to you, why do you bother?

wack? i didn't say that.

he has a 20 something page thread on an album of his that didn't have any audio, just hype, he drops a weak single, drops 400 boring bars of the same nonsense & STILL he's put in some special light; naturally somebody who isn't a Game rider will be more critical on him when you guys hype him up as some godly figure.

Game sides with the legends quick & then you got guys like this saying "hehe, y'all going to take his advice, Jay Rock?"; it's not hard to stand next to legends & just suck your way into the conversation, but actually making it on your own takes skill.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2010, 09:34:31 AM »
you know what's funny, the guy calls his album Rededication, yet he disses people on this song to get attention

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2010, 10:54:11 AM »
WOW HOW DOES HE HAVE YALL HEARTS AND MINDS? IS IT HIS VOICE, OR HIS SEXY ATTITUDE YOU GOT A MAN CRUSH ON??? THIS SHIT IS SO MONOTONE HE AINT SAYIN SHIT..

ROYCE DA 5'9 SHITS ALL OVER DUDE SORRY