Author Topic: Dubcnn: Game Unleashes "400 Bars" (Audio)  (Read 4072 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Dubcnn: Game Unleashes "400 Bars" (Audio)
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2010, 10:57:24 AM »
Why is that ? It's quite clear that 50 is on the exit doors of Aftermath. Since Game beef him and Dre were never the same, the relationship with Em is what probably kept him afloat.
hahaha it isnt bitch ass relationships that kept him there, he was still bringing in a lot of money. if he still were doing that he could be beefing with dre and jewish iovine would keep him on

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2010, 11:04:30 AM »
They say Weezy is Jordan/nigga I’m on my pippin shit/They say Drake’s LeBron I’m on my Moe Williams shit/They say T.I.P. is Kobe/I’m Derrick Fischer shit/Long as I’m on the starting five I’ma get it in/Cause I promised the city of Compton I would get it in

game just snapped on this man if he raps like this on R.E.D I'll be MORE THAN happy.
CAN I HAZ D;

jabella

• Lil Geezy
  • The worlds first Horse-Goat.
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2010, 11:07:28 AM »
Games made these BARS songs his own. He will be the first rapper to drop an hour song!
Power of the lactating goat. Milk and Sperm mixed, gives you what? Food for thought.

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2010, 11:44:53 AM »
WOW HOW DOES HE HAVE YALL HEARTS AND MINDS? IS IT HIS VOICE, OR HIS SEXY ATTITUDE YOU GOT A MAN CRUSH ON??? THIS SHIT IS SO MONOTONE HE AINT SAYIN SHIT..

ROYCE DA 5'9 SHITS ALL OVER DUDE SORRY

Who the fukk mentioned Royce? And what he has to do with this song or Game? smh... and if there's rappers better than Game, why can't people like this song? It's true that it gets boring, mostly because of the beat but it's still a good effort by Game.

Chamill, imo Game isn't saying the same things all the time, but I understand where you're coming from.  Because this is like a regular freestyle x4 or x5, which is why this isn't as dope as 300bars. 300 bars was a diss & Game had more things to address on that song. On this one he's just rapping about some random stuff because he didn't have to diss anyone. So he i think he made this just to prove he can rap 400bars without just dissing people. (there's just few bars directed @ people)
« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 11:51:49 AM by J.E. »

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2010, 11:50:55 AM »
you know what's funny, the guy calls his album Rededication, yet he disses people on this song to get attention

Not really a diss. Not in the traditional sense and its just these small jabs.

If he wanted attention he would say FUCK DRAKE // He deserves a BUCKKAKE . or whatever.. lol .

You get the idea? He would call out names like he usually does in beefs. 50, buck, banks, yayo, budden etc.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2010, 12:52:21 PM »
Shit goes. Heavy Beanie Sigel in his flow at times but lyrically it is on point.

jabella

• Lil Geezy
  • The worlds first Horse-Goat.
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2010, 01:07:20 PM »
Ok, tired now.
Power of the lactating goat. Milk and Sperm mixed, gives you what? Food for thought.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2010, 01:23:41 PM »
bottom line this site is filled with stans who would succ dicc at the drop of a dime, fucc sugercoat'n the shit, i mean if you are a fan just say it and roll stop trying to make this shit seem like it's the greatest spit that all hip hop fans have heard,and yes it's gonna get compared to his past efforts,and yes equals are  gonna compare it to there personal favorite mc's,and yes it's gonna be some equals who judge it on weather it keeps there attention and how ill/or not the rhymes are!, game is not wacc he does a shitload of questionable things,and it's his personality that gets him over the most,i hope the new album is knot and goes platinum,but to me this song was boring and average and done to say see i can rap along time and his stans will dicc ryde it to no end, it's just like the equal who holds the record for freestyling for 8 hours it's a whole bunch of hot air especially if it does not advance your status, 300 bars advanced his,this will not it's simple, i just basically said the same thing over like this song does mission accomplished ;D yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2010, 02:38:08 PM »
This nigga killed that shit....Game is a beast....I understand why he gets so much hate now...LOL...it's hard being on top. ;D

KaiserSoze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:21 PM »
I can see people's points about switching up the beat and shit, but just bang fuck outa this shit while yo do something game went hard i have to say, i didnt think he still had it in him after the leaks like krazy etc but I think RED could be really dope if he' s spitting hard like this on some dre bangers and a rza beast. I'm sure pharell will have some crazy beats on there too. Wherever game has falings, picking beats is not one of them, so if hes so excited about some of pharells production im sure its gonna knock.

400 is hope for the red album, thats all as far as im concerned

and if you havent heard the jay electronica track exhibit c, ... jay rips that shit apart

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2010, 10:12:06 PM »
When did rhyming words with themselves become standard for dope lyricism?

The amount of times I heard that occur in this track makes me shake my head and wonder if y'all listening straight.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2010, 04:35:03 AM »
you know what's funny, the guy calls his album Rededication, yet he disses people on this song to get attention

Not really a diss. Not in the traditional sense and its just these small jabs.

If he wanted attention he would say FUCK DRAKE // He deserves a BUCKKAKE . or whatever.. lol .

You get the idea? He would call out names like he usually does in beefs. 50, buck, banks, yayo, budden etc.
he's dissing G-Unit again isn't he?

i didn't listen to the whole thing, but someone quoted it

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2010, 07:00:24 AM »
The Breakfast club nigga no captain crunch/this for my dog niggas that eat cats for lunch/i'm hungry like I aint trap in months, so nigga act and stunt my glock packs a punch/ or I can heckler and koch and seal your pine box, leave your head wrapped for months while I pass the blunt, to my niggas we all rocked out...what's up jigga/ sometimes I be in BK wit fab on the freeway, lincoln contintal and I copped it off of ebay/ I pop cham like it's my b-day, horsepower under my hood like its a olympic relay, my flow right on time no delay/ I raise a million dollars and send it off to Chile.

Ya'll betta stop haten and respect the Game.....ha ha that shit goes hard 8)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2010, 07:05:21 AM »
blah blah blah i'm so hoooooooooood
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Okka

« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2010, 11:28:32 AM »
LOL @ what Alchemist said about "400 Bars".

400 bars=snooze. Less is more.     
about 7 hours ago  via web

http://twitter.com/AlanTheChemist

Look at what Game replied. Hahahah.

AlanTheChemist  you already know me ALAN, don't get ya teeth knocked out !!! then you can Snooze 4 real !

http://twitter.com/ihategame