Author Topic: So Called Soundscan Sales  (Read 87 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
So Called Soundscan Sales
« on: December 05, 2002, 08:49:32 PM »
who and what is soundscan??  all this talk about cd sales.....and to my knowledge..places like Target, Best Buy and Circuit City are not hooked up to soundscan....and i know i buy most of my mainstream artist CD's from stores like that...i bought Snoop Dogg for 8.99 at Target...and I bought Jay-z for 10.99 blueprint 2

can anybody tell me who and what type of locations have soundscan???  mom and pop stores..local cd's stores???

how or who comes up with the sales figures....

cause i also know they look at units shipped out...like if it ships platinum, cause the store and outlets have requested that man..i dont know....so if u have a answer for  Soundscan sales..holla at your boy...
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home