Author Topic: Raiders get themselves a QB!!!!  (Read 1503 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Raiders get themselves a QB!!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2010, 05:53:39 PM »
What you are forgetting is that his last year on the Chargers... Brees had a career year for that time. San Diego gave up on him and he was only 3-4 years in the league. They thought he'd never be the answer. They drafted Rivers, and then Brees just came up and did better than San Diego thought he'd ever do. They figured it was a fluke and traded him well he still had value. Brees was not a benefactor to his new system, he just matured at a certain time. I was always hoping this for Russell, and maybe someday it will happen. But not as a Raider.

and Saints going over the Vikes wouldn't have happened if Jesus Christ was playing QB if the Vikes just held on to the ball those 3 or 4 times.

As long as people have been waiting on Jesus...its clear he has the same issues as Tebow.....slow delivery.

Say what ever you want about the Lord and Saviour, so long as you realize Brees had about as much to do with the Vikings loss as I did.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2010, 07:46:36 PM »
lol^^^^

and damn they talkin bout lettin russell go in the next couple of days....holy shhhhh
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2010, 08:41:19 PM »
lol^^^^

and damn they talkin bout lettin russell go in the next couple of days....holy shhhhh

told you, dumb ass cost himself money. I guess 3 of that 9 million is guaranteed, but that's still 6 million his not going to get, and that's 6 million no team will give him.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2010, 08:47:21 PM »
aite fair but im not goin to kill him and say he didnt want to play or learn or become better...that theory til i talk to him wont stand...lol

lol^^^^

told you, dumb ass cost himself money. I guess 3 of that 9 million is guaranteed, but that's still 6 million his not going to get, and that's 6 million no team will give him.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2010, 09:19:17 PM »
aite fair but im not goin to kill him and say he didnt want to play or learn or become better...that theory til i talk to him wont stand...lol

lol^^^^

I'm not Tone, I'm just saying in a league that's based off money, Russell cost himself LOTS of money.