Author Topic: Does school still stimulate your mind  (Read 357 times)

HBKid_Jr

Does school still stimulate your mind
« on: January 08, 2002, 10:24:49 AM »
ight,  im being serious here,  does school still stimulate your mind.  A few years ago there would be things that would intrest me,  but now it doesnt.  There is nothing in school that interest me what so ever,  i dont know if its b/c im a senior an i cant wait to leave highschool but i go to school an i honestly feel like im gettin stupider.  I havnt learned anything new in a long ass time wit tha exception of a few things.  An when they do finally teach something new it does not appeal to me at all,  I just feel like my mind is goin to waste sitting in school.

Hittman

Re: Does school still stimulate your mind
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2002, 10:30:56 AM »
Really, School Does The Opposite For Me, Except For When It Was Sex Ed. Day.  ;) I Find Myself Bored Out Of My Mind At School - Only Subjects I Find Interesting Are, English [Really English Is Pretty Good, Probably Cos' I Aint Too Bad At It] And P.E. I Think We Shouldn't Go To School - Just Watch Educational Cartoons.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Top_Hustla

• Lil Geezy
  • Dippin' in ma Fleetwood.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2002, 10:45:38 AM »
Alot of smarter kids have that problem, where you cant expand anymore at school, I think school teaches you nothing educational, it just prepares you for other shit and makes you work till you get the job done, not learn and shit.  fuck they havent taught me anything interesting or worth while throughout my entire highschool.
"playin with my money, is like playin with my emotions." - Big Worm.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2002, 11:31:41 AM »
Alot of smarter kids have that problem, where you cant expand anymore at school, I think school teaches you nothing educational, it just prepares you for other shit and makes you work till you get the job done, not learn and shit.  fuck they havent taught me anything interesting or worth while throughout my entire highschool.

yeah really.....im always bored outta my mind at school, if i could get a nice job and i would be paid nice and a job that i would like and would get if i had a nice educattion, then why the fuck would i go to school, i feel like im wasting my time, but i have to go if i wanna live right and all later on... i wish i could jump onto college instead

Top_Hustla

• Lil Geezy
  • Dippin' in ma Fleetwood.
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2002, 11:42:54 AM »

yeah really.....im always bored outta my mind at school, if i could get a nice job and i would be paid nice and a job that i would like and would get if i had a nice educattion, then why the fuck would i go to school, i feel like im wasting my time, but i have to go if i wanna live right and all later on... i wish i could jump onto college instead

yeah I think college is better, its all more hands on shit, alot more fun..

Not to mention all tha hoochies:)
"playin with my money, is like playin with my emotions." - Big Worm.

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2002, 11:43:03 AM »
I Think We Shouldn't Go To School - Just Watch Educational Cartoons.

LMAO!!!!!
Seriously though, I don't know how it works in the U.S., but my experience of state school education in the U.K. wasn't very positive. I would probably say the role of "comprehensive" schools (are they still called that? I'm going back a few years....) is actually to de-educate youth.

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2002, 12:37:01 PM »
ight,  im being serious here,  does school still stimulate your mind.  A few years ago there would be things that would intrest me,  but now it doesnt.  There is nothing in school that interest me what so ever,  i dont know if its b/c im a senior an i cant wait to leave highschool but i go to school an i honestly feel like im gettin stupider.  I havnt learned anything new in a long ass time wit tha exception of a few things.  An when they do finally teach something new it does not appeal to me at all,  I just feel like my mind is goin to waste sitting in school.

Yeah, the public education system desperately needs to be revamped.... Their still teaching us the same information, the same way, the same line of thinking.... Times have changed, we need alternative information.. updated methods of teaching... and a wider perspective and worldview then that of the Freemasons.. the prototypical male and female.. which no longer exists... peace.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2002, 01:26:25 PM »
1st period-strong body class-naw, but i love it becuase it keeps me strong

2nd period-G.A.T.E calculus- yeah, overstimulates it i think

3rd period-english-nope, all we do is write essays on bullshit topics every single day

4th period lunch-nope, but my stomach is filled

5th period history-yeah, i learn a lot and like it

6th period spanish 3-not really becuase i don't speak spanish and that's all that is spoken so i'm basically lost

7th period chemistry-no, just a class to fart around in

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sub-Z

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2002, 01:39:28 PM »
nope,school is so boring,the only thing i find interesting is the astronomy shit in science,but other than that nothing interests me at all....

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2002, 01:52:42 PM »
half the kids outta my high school used to skip relgious education class (that was a waste of time) by saying they were'nt christain lol .. There was nothing the school could do about it ..
it really was a waste of time though .. even if u did wanna learn about religion .. instead i remember outta 1 of the 2 times i went to it lol .. she made us watch some gay Brad pitt film .. i dunno y still lol

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2002, 01:58:36 PM »
here my schedual
1st-  odd days study hall,  stay home extra 40 minutes of sleep,  on even days gym,  play basketball
2nd-  I had math,  my problem wit math is i got myself so convinced it is useless i cant learn it,  now i have engerneerin(yea i spelt it wrong,  hey maybe instead of teachin me bullshit they can teach me how to fuckin spell) this class is like a study hall
3rd-  Roots of opression-  another bull shit class i dont need to graduate,  i either sleep or write rhymes in this class
4th-  Technology-  Look at period 2
5th-  US govt-  I thought i would like this class but it is borin as hell an im either half a sleep of staring it this girl katie,  damn though she got lips made for suckin dick
6th-  Business ownership-  I like this class cuz we do no work,  all we do is talk about current events an when we actually learn suptin im doin tha same thing as i am in period 3
7th-  English- I need this class to graduate an they have been loadin us wit work but that is b/c of our term paper but we just finished them an in a few weeks it becomes easy b/c we are done wit brit lit an go on to mass media,  but in this class i do nothing sit there an talk tha whole time
Im off 8th an 9th so i go home early

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2002, 02:08:47 PM »

3rd-  Roots of opression-  another bull shit class i dont need to graduate,  i either sleep or write rhymes in this class

LOL......why, it actually sounds like a good class........don't know how deep the State would be going though....??

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2002, 02:29:39 PM »

LOL......why, it actually sounds like a good class........don't know how deep the State would be going though....??

Not really,  fiirst it was slavery in ancient rome,  it was boring,  we watched spartacus, pretty dope movie.  Than we did tha trans atlantic lave route or suptin like that,  nothing i havnt learned already.  Than we did tha irish potato famine,  now i know why kids drop out,  beyond boring.  Than we did hitler an jews,  now nornally i enjoy this but i have learned about this for tha past 2 years,  it is nothing new too me,  would be nice if hey went a little more in dept wit tha subject.

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2002, 02:46:30 PM »
To be honest, my junior year doesn't stimulate my mind as much as the other years of school. Its pretty much just a ton of meaningless work I will forget in a little while. I can't wait til this year is over and I never say that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2002, 02:51:31 PM »
I really wouldn't call school a waste of time because if you weren't in school what exactly would you be doing? Well I know I would either be laying on my ass watching rap videos or go out with friends and get in a hell of alot of trouble than I am in right now and trust me, I'm in alot of trouble.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE