Author Topic: "Joe Budden makes some of the deepest music ever made"  (Read 2034 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: "Joe Budden makes some of the deepest music ever made"
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2010, 06:35:03 AM »
I thought it was hilarious when Budden was saying he's the best rapper alvie and starting all this shit with people and then his own crew had to tell him to shut the fuck up

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2010, 09:39:46 AM »
no disrepect to any Budden faggots that might cry over this *cough chami cough*

but Bizzy Bones  The Gift album> any deep joe budden album

"no disrespect to Budden 'faggots'". :D

& that's a fantastic opinion you got there, you will never convince me that it's better than Padded Room though lol.

you like Snoop, i could shit on you for days about that, but nothing i say will make you less a stan.

like, every album, including Soulja Boy's, D4L & Mims was better than Malice In Wonderland lol; you're obviously going to disagree, so i wouldn't go out of my way to say it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2010, 10:10:53 AM »
Budddens sucks.

Elano

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2010, 11:02:21 AM »

& that's a fantastic opinion you got there, you will never convince me that it's better than Padded Room though lol.

you like Snoop, i could shit on you for days about that, but nothing i say will make you less a stan.

like, every album, including Soulja Boy's, D4L & Mims was better than Malice In Wonderland lol; you're obviously going to disagree, so i wouldn't go out of my way to say it.

but see this is why you're a stan. Someone brings up a legitimate reason they dislike budden (weak voice and flow) but instead of replying to this you bring up other rappers album.

ikke

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2010, 11:04:18 AM »
In a world where emo's are considered philosophical Budden indeed makes some of the deepest music ever made.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2010, 11:16:10 AM »

but see this is why you're a stan. Someone brings up a legitimate reason they dislike budden (weak voice and flow) but instead of replying to this you bring up other rappers album.

i don't know if we're reading the same post this guy made, but all he said was one album was better than another; i didn't read any critiquing.

regardless, if he did mention his flow, what do you want me to say? like somebody else said here, it's people who don't listen to Budden vs. his fans; they can't even name me a song outside of Pump It Up & they formulate some opinion based off of what other people on the internet say.

& saying he's boring is just haters with no legitmate excuse & if you REALLY find him boring, then honestly, how much material have you heard? why would someone with any respectable life force themselves to listen to all his music if he was "soooo boring" the first 10 times you heard him?

if you're not a fan, why do people feel the need to tell his fans that he's bad? because you name me every rapper ever & i can show you over 1,000 people that hate each & depending on who you're talking to, you're going to get different responses.

if Joe Budden was a modest guy, made his music in a humbling manner, didn't talk shit, none of you would hate on him; but he's loud, speaks his mind, went against legends & GOD FORBID anybody disrespects those guys. ::) therefore you guys jump on anything he does.

but for the rest of us, who aren't five years old & don't root against him because we don't like him as a person, appreciate his music.

does that suffice?

ikke

« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2010, 11:29:53 AM »
I have nothing against budden but against his fans, their attitudes about budden makes budden himself look like a modest guy.

Okka

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2010, 11:34:53 AM »
every album, including Soulja Boy's, D4L & Mims was better than Malice In Wonderland

"2 Minute Warning" was better than any of the garbage these artists have put out.

Elano

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2010, 11:44:31 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zABi1vWFd48" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zABi1vWFd48</a>

Geesta

« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2010, 11:53:20 AM »

im far from a snoop faggot
you can go ahead and say all that shit i dont care im not gonna sit here and defend snoop to the death like you would for budden

you argue with people for days how "padded room" is the best album and joe buddens is the best rapper or whatever... thats cool
like i said no disrepect and i dont think you would of got so ass hurt if you werent a real joe budden faggot

p.s.
the game already killed joe budden
 ;D

Muhfukka

« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2010, 11:56:07 AM »
budden sucks, im not saying that because of his personality or whatever, ive never even seen any of those videos or anything besides the one after he got beat up. honestly i just think his music is corny and not very entertaining

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2010, 12:08:23 PM »
every album, including Soulja Boy's, D4L & Mims was better than Malice In Wonderland

"2 Minute Warning" was better than any of the garbage these artists have put out.

Move by Mims was better than that in my eyes.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2010, 12:11:39 PM »

p.s.
 ;D

Reverse that, because Game's stuff wasn't even really that good and on top of that, he was being ordered by 50 Cent to get at Budden. He killed him with the into, especially with the Yayo line.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rn-oXLZ0L7w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rn-oXLZ0L7w</a>

Elano

« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2010, 12:16:38 PM »

p.s.
 ;D

Reverse that, because Game's stuff wasn't even really that good and on top of that, he was being ordered by 50 Cent to get at Budden. He killed him with the into, especially with the Yayo line.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rn-oXLZ0L7w" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Rn-oXLZ0L7w</a>

this is wack as fuck (and i'm not even a game "fan" )