Author Topic: "Joe Budden makes some of the deepest music ever made"  (Read 1985 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: "Joe Budden makes some of the deepest music ever made"
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2010, 02:20:37 AM »
MF DOOM
NAS
MC EIHT
MADVILLIAN
ARMY OF PHAROAHS
JEDI MIND TRICKS

Try it son  SOON !!!!!!!!!

MC Eiht shouldn't be in the list with actual MC's. Just saying.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2010, 02:22:58 AM »
MF DOOM
NAS
MC EIHT
MADVILLIAN
ARMY OF PHAROAHS
JEDI MIND TRICKS

yeah seriously dude

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Geesta

« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2010, 02:25:05 AM »
Chami...

Budden was the weakest on Slaughterhouse so im assuming your top 5 mc's must be
Crooked
Royce
Joel
Buddens
Chami...?

im suprised enyce aint said it yet and

"you a foo for that one duke"

ikke

« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2010, 03:06:47 AM »
the main problem with budden's actual music is that his albums have 14 very similar tracks.

Geesta

« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2010, 03:41:50 AM »
^^ word

if you think Buddens gots some of the deepest music

i might as well fuckin say Brotha Lynch's "Dinner and a Movie" was the deepest album i ever heard

::)

i know its better then any of Buddens and thats for damn sure

Mista Rosa

« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2010, 04:00:44 AM »
Wow is all I can see after seeing these pics of hot new teen model Little Lupe giving a hot blowjob. This tiny young babe has just turned eighteen and now has her very own site where does lots of cocksucking! Some of the monster dicks this sexy teenager sucks are twice the size of her head! It’s good to see a really hot barely legal teen like her not afraid to do plenty of hardcore in her site. Her sweet little pussy also gets thoroughly fucked by some big dicks too.

As I said they don’t call her Little Lupe for nothing. She really is tiny. Just so petite and cute but she’s also very sexual. She really loves to give head and suck dicks. In fact that’s what she stated as her favorite hobby! I tell ya I would just love to have my cock in that pretty little mouth of hers with her big blue eyes gazing up at me. She’s got a real “fuck me daddy” look whenever her tight little pussy is getting fucked too.

This naughty schoolgirl also loves girl on girl action and her site features a few of her school friends joining her for some pussy licking and kissing. These chicks are really horny and love playing with each other too. Fuck I damn near bust a nut watching Little Lupe licking out her girlfriends smooth little asshole.

WTF?????????
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sikotic™

« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2010, 10:13:48 AM »
MF DOOM
NAS
MC EIHT
MADVILLIAN
ARMY OF PHAROAHS
JEDI MIND TRICKS

yeah seriously dude
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2010, 01:10:16 PM »
the main problem with budden's actual music is that his albums have 14 very similar tracks.

See,thats what an album should sound like.Not the all over the place thrown together compilations that get called albums these days.

ikke

« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2010, 01:29:27 PM »

See,thats what an album should sound like.Not the all over the place thrown together compilations that get called albums these days.
" all over the place thrown together compilation"  > 14 very similar tracks.
Might as well pick one song and delete the rest.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2010, 01:32:31 PM »
JUELZ > JOEY

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2010, 01:33:13 PM »

" all over the place thrown together compilation"  > 14 very similar tracks.
I'm cool with an album that has different flavors in it as long as it isn't too formulaic.

When every album has a T-Pain feature, Luda feature, Kanye beat, Swizz Beatz beat, Lil Wayne feature, Lil Jon beat and The Dream on the hook, it gets too damn boring.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2010, 03:20:24 PM »

And thats why the artform of albums are dead and there will never be any more classics,the ipod generation such as yourself would rather hit the shuffle button then appreciate a cohesive album.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2010, 03:23:19 PM »

haha....I agree with this also. This is another reason Joey comes across as boring besides the flow. His albums are almost like listening to the same 14 songs in a row. Its one thing to have your album follow a theme, but what Budden does is way too fucking similar. Nas's Untitled is a good example of how to do it the correct way. All the songs follow a common theme but they are different at the same time.

Jaydc

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2010, 03:25:36 PM »
Look at any rap album thats labelled classic,and the album has a cohesive sound where as the people who dont enjoy said album will toss it off as every song sounding the same.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #104 on: April 22, 2010, 03:39:45 PM »
AWWWW JAYDC LOVES TO HATE DRAKE BUT WHEN SOMEONE DISSES HIS MASCULINE MAN BUDDENS, HE GETS ALL BUTTHURT.