Author Topic: so jay rock's butthurt about what game said on 400 bars  (Read 2195 times)

West Coast Veteran

Re: so jay rock's butthurt about what game said on 400 bars
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 11:34:22 AM »
Why does Jay Rock think everyone is talking about him? You ain't that important homie.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 11:35:17 AM »
Why does Jay Rock think everyone is talking about him? You ain't that important homie.

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 11:40:08 AM »
Lol, New West 2004 v.s. New West 2006 and everybody sides with the one who dick-rides the O.G.'s.

There is no such thing as "The New West" ... These niggaz just don't got any mainstream appeal, they will never blow cuz they just don't have IT. Now they might be 10x more lyrical & street than Game, but they ain't going nowhere.

So from now on, let's just call these niggaz the Underground West, cuz that's all they'll ever be, Underground rap niggaz.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 11:54:44 AM »
Jay Rock Needs To Concentrate on Putting a Album Out, Instead Of GettiN All Upset  :boohoo:,
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »
Jay Rock is right if niggaz got something 2 say say it all thiz beatin around tha bush shit MAN THA FUCK UP and say names

How the fuck is he right? He's dissing the nigga that put him on and one of the pioneers of gangsta rap. Dude appeared to have it all together but I guess he's taking the usual diss-niggas-till-I-get-noticed route.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 11:59:52 AM »
Besides that, Jay Rock is angry at Cube when Cube was actually dissin G.Malone in the first place.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 12:18:26 PM »
I'm lost because I did not hear any Jay Rock diss or even subliminal in "400 Bars", crazy how him and Game were just performing in my city on the same stage together a year ago too

I already see where this is going though and it's just fuckin' stupid

Mietek23

« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 12:24:00 PM »
Jay Rock Needs To Concentrate on Putting a Album Out, Instead Of GettiN All Upset  :boohoo:,

Same goes for all these other "New" West fools that's been around since forever and can't drop a fuckin' album..

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 12:31:52 PM »
lol at youz startin this shit game doesnt even have the balls to call out jay rocks name its pathetic hes usually good at calling out names, good to see hes still bein a bitch boy

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 01:16:06 PM »
Doesn't seem that Jay is butthurt, I'd say it's more like most of the people that posted in this thread.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 01:32:56 PM »
hmmm krsone wasn't known but his first song he dropped on a known level was a diss to mc shan and marley marl
roxxanne shante came out with her first" known" song and dissed u.t.f.o. who was known big at that time in hip hop
tim dog came out with his first known song dissing compton
canibis is still more known for his first "solo" joint from his first album dissing ll.cool j

point i'm making with those joints is shit been like that from the beginning and it's still like that, and the bottom line is if the songs they make are good why does it matter? as long as the shit is just entertainment and artist could admit that at sometimes it's all good, give me music i like and be man and women enough to work out your problems and shit is all good,it ain't hard yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 01:37:13 PM »
Lol, New West 2004 v.s. New West 2006 and everybody sides with the one who dick-rides the O.G.'s.

There is no such thing as "The New West" ... These niggaz just don't got any mainstream appeal, they will never blow cuz they just don't have IT. Now they might be 10x more lyrical & street than Game, but they ain't going nowhere.

So from now on, let's just call these niggaz the Underground West, cuz that's all they'll ever be, Underground rap niggaz.
lol you saying underground like it's something bad with that smh yell

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2010, 01:43:15 PM »
lol at youz startin this shit game doesnt even have the balls to call out jay rocks name its pathetic hes usually good at calling out names, good to see hes still bein a bitch boy
spider when you drop a listenable track I will listen until then you can go freestyle on low budget frooty loop trial version beats , drop an album or gtfoh and i'm not talking about a 4 dollar album at kfc .. A REAL ALBUM.
CAN I HAZ D;

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »
Jay Rock is right if niggaz got something 2 say say it all thiz beatin around tha bush shit MAN THA FUCK UP and say names

How the fuck is he right? He's dissing the nigga that put him on and one of the pioneers of gangsta rap. Dude appeared to have it all together but I guess he's taking the usual diss-niggas-till-I-get-noticed route.

so game dissing 50 is no problem? but if jay rocc responds to people get'n at him about game possibly dissin him is? i swear i rep the coast to the fullest but some shit the fans say here be trip'n a equal out, like rules are different for artist yall like that have acquired fame in the mainstream which people claim to hate,then for those on the come up who can do the same or similar things? CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THESE RULES TO ME CAUSE I'M very confused. yell

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2010, 01:50:50 PM »
spider when you drop a listenable track I will listen until then you can go freestyle on low budget frooty loop trial version beats , drop an album or gtfoh and i'm not talking about a 4 dollar album at kfc .. A REAL ALBUM.