Author Topic: so jay rock's butthurt about what game said on 400 bars  (Read 2215 times)

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so jay rock's butthurt about what game said on 400 bars
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2010, 02:40:05 PM »
How is game getting at him on 400 bars?? because he said apologize to cube? he coulda been talkin to Glassess. Niggas is hella sensitive to be so street....LOL....I still fucks wit Rock...but somebody give him a hug...LOL

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2010, 02:43:18 PM »
lol at youz startin this shit game doesnt even have the balls to call out jay rocks name its pathetic hes usually good at calling out names, good to see hes still bein a bitch boy
spider when you drop a listenable track I will listen until then you can go freestyle on low budget frooty loop trial version beats , drop an album or gtfoh and i'm not talking about a 4 dollar album at kfc .. A REAL ALBUM.

LMAO at both of these posts :laugh:

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2010, 01:43:51 AM »
Jay Rock is right if niggaz got something 2 say say it all thiz beatin around tha bush shit MAN THA FUCK UP and say names

How the fuck is he right? He's dissing the nigga that put him on and one of the pioneers of gangsta rap. Dude appeared to have it all together but I guess he's taking the usual diss-niggas-till-I-get-noticed route.

Pretty much following what game done then! lol
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jaydc

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2010, 03:20:34 AM »
People are so fucking bizzare.The same people all over the old wests nuts hating on the new west,are the same ones on games nut and applaud him for going against 50,when 50 was the only reason game has a fucking career.You guys dont have any morales or thoughts of your own you just dick ride whoever your favourite artist is.Grow a brain you bums.

You'll Never Walk Alone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2010, 07:17:20 AM »
Jay rock needs to stop focusing on all this bullshit and get his head down and focus on his album. Hes released all my life years ago n it took him about a year to release the vid and remixes.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2010, 11:17:57 AM »
Jay Rock is right if niggaz got something 2 say say it all thiz beatin around tha bush shit MAN THA FUCK UP and say names

How the fuck is he right? He's dissing the nigga that put him on and one of the pioneers of gangsta rap. Dude appeared to have it all together but I guess he's taking the usual diss-niggas-till-I-get-noticed route.

so game dissing 50 is no problem? but if jay rocc responds to people get'n at him about game possibly dissin him is? i swear i rep the coast to the fullest but some shit the fans say here be trip'n a equal out, like rules are different for artist yall like that have acquired fame in the mainstream which people claim to hate,then for those on the come up who can do the same or similar things? CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THESE RULES TO ME CAUSE I'M very confused. yell

Dog, its been reported that 50 was trying to sabotage Game behind the scenes while he was on G-Unit and they NEVER really got along. Thats a hell-of-a-lot different that Jay Rock being mad at Game cuz he didn't respond to his text messages. Is that "equal" enough for you?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jabella

• Lil Geezy
  • The worlds first Horse-Goat.
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2010, 11:23:34 AM »
Who the fuck is Gay Cock? He couldn't even see Game when Game was asleep!
Power of the lactating goat. Milk and Sperm mixed, gives you what? Food for thought.

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2010, 11:25:51 AM »

so game dissing 50 is no problem? but if jay rocc responds to people get'n at him about game possibly dissin him is? i swear i rep the coast to the fullest but some shit the fans say here be trip'n a equal out, like rules are different for artist yall like that have acquired fame in the mainstream which people claim to hate,then for those on the come up who can do the same or similar things? CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THESE RULES TO ME CAUSE I'M very confused. yell

Dog, its been reported that 50 was trying to sabotage Game behind the scenes while he was on G-Unit and they NEVER really got along. Thats a hell-of-a-lot different that Jay Rock being mad at Game cuz he didn't respond to his text messages. Is that "equal" enough for you?

"Yell"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2010, 02:05:40 PM »

man you sound like a typical west coast bill walton, he put that equal out when dre was gonna drop em and jimmy wasn't going to fucc with him,game himself said he was disrespectful and did some shit he shouldn't have,of course you gonna dp that equal,wtf is wrong with you equals, if a muthafucca give you a fucc'n career it's a certain way you handle shit and roll,but you dummies feel if i like a rapper more i'll make excuses and succ his dicc harder, get the fucc outta here with that it's different shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2010, 02:13:22 PM »

man you sound like a typical west coast bill walton, he put that equal out when dre was gonna drop em and jimmy wasn't going to fucc with him,game himself said he was disrespectful and did some shit he shouldn't have,of course you gonna dp that equal,wtf is wrong with you equals, if a muthafucca give you a fucc'n career it's a certain way you handle shit and roll,but you dummies feel if i like a rapper more i'll make excuses and succ his dicc harder, get the fucc outta here with that it's different shit yell

Nigga, LISTEN! 50 and Game actually had issues with each other. Jay Rock has NEVER met Cube. And he's admitted that he's upset with Game because he tried to reach out to him and he wouldn't respond to his calls / emails or whatever. Huge fuckin difference. Right now Jay Rock is looking for attention. Game dissin 50 was more about him standing up for himself, his album was already certified platinum before he ever dissed dude.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2010, 02:28:22 PM »

Nigga, LISTEN! 50 and Game actually had issues with each other. Jay Rock has NEVER met Cube. And he's admitted that he's upset with Game because he tried to reach out to him and he wouldn't respond to his calls / emails or whatever. Huge fuckin difference. Right now Jay Rock is looking for attention. Game dissin 50 was more about him standing up for himself, his album was already certified platinum before he ever dissed dude.
the issues stem from an artist who played the game for fame and acted loyal when in reality was really all about himself, as far as making something for oneself he succeeded,but as far as being a stand up equal shit was foul and you know damn well if you had a equal like that in your crew you would either dp they ass or let em go,be honest, and i ain't talk'n about jay rocc and cube,i was speaking on rocc and game stop add'n shit stan yell

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2010, 03:42:19 PM »
The only difference in the situation is Game met 50 but if 50 wanted to do Game foul he would have never put him on in the first place.  So, that theory is out the window.  The real situation arose over 50 insecurities over petty beef shit but that doesn't matter.  Game was always jealous of 50 and has basically became a clone of him.   

I find it funny Cube says he doesn't care about new west then does a vid with a new rapper, his son. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2010, 03:44:00 PM »

the issues stem from an artist who played the game for fame and acted loyal when in reality was really all about himself, as far as making something for oneself he succeeded,but as far as being a stand up equal shit was foul

pretty much. game is known for being unstable, he even went against his own brother when he felt like he didn´t need him .

damn at this thread, good for laughs. like someone said, the people here are more butthurt than any of these artists mentioned. damn, lol

sunny_b_187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2010, 05:56:40 PM »
games the westcoast clownnnn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2010, 07:03:19 PM »
The only difference in the situation is Game met 50 but if 50 wanted to do Game foul he would have never put him on in the first place.  So, that theory is out the window.  The real situation arose over 50 insecurities over petty beef shit but that doesn't matter.  Game was always jealous of 50 and has basically became a clone of him.   

I find it funny Cube says he doesn't care about new west then does a vid with a new rapper, his son. 

could of swore cube wish em well,he just ain't gonna help make a new artist cause he feels they are ungrateful and not worth the time and effort,but i guess he feels his sons won't do that since he's they pops,atleast that's what i think yell