Author Topic: so jay rock's butthurt about what game said on 400 bars  (Read 2222 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'
Re: so jay rock's butthurt about what game said on 400 bars
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2010, 03:22:56 PM »
just because he a new west rapper dont mean he gonna get a free pass .    you gotta SHOW N PROVE ..  Cube been proving for almost 30 years ,  Game been proving he is good but not great for about 6 years and 3 albums .    Jay Rock -  Nothing "

real shit in the words of new york nigga

"where they do that at"

on the streets u don't test or comment to your older G's...in business a rookie shouldn't be telling a employee of 10 years how to do his position
and so 4th

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »
just because he a new west rapper dont mean he gonna get a free pass .    you gotta SHOW N PROVE ..  Cube been proving for almost 30 years ,  Game been proving he is good but not great for about 6 years and 3 albums .    Jay Rock -  Nothing "

real shit in the words of new york nigga

"where they do that at"

on the streets u don't test or comment to your older G's...in business a rookie shouldn't be telling a employee of 10 years how to do his position
and so 4th

so i guess you never heard of some of the lil homies put'n hands on a g before huh? me personally if somebody put me on and i had a problem with them it would stay between me and them,but some other equals see it different, plus to me put'n someone on is get'n them a deal and they are able to put an album out, a lil co-sign deserves props but that's where it stops yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »
Lol, New West 2004 v.s. New West 2006 and everybody sides with the one who dick-rides the O.G.'s.

That's nothing.... before Game released The Documentary he was shitted on in every thread and now the same niggaz all on his dick, muthafuckas on here are like women

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2010, 12:52:59 AM »
The truth of the matter is 50 put game on, nobody had even seen game before 50 put him in the in the club video. He gave him hit records that he was going to put on the massacre so game could blow! which is what happened. 50 lets his artists grow and create there own lne i.e banks, buck(same as game) and yayo (i know i know). Game got ahead of himself and acting disloyal.

I dont know about you but if someone pretty much gave me a career and made me a millionare and in return all they wanted me to do was be loyal id be with tha guy to the death!!!

As for 50 not accepting games apologie! 50's to smart for that he know what type of characer game is and es proven it time and time again.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2010, 01:28:31 AM »
Cube will destroy all New West Artist with just a sneeze on the mic...New West Kids On Tha Blocks, ya Daddy's Home,ya Daddy's Home ( Usher voice )

Elano

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2010, 02:36:46 AM »
nobody had even seen game before 50 DRE put him in the in the club video.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2010, 08:36:56 AM »
Dre cares less about artist than any of you think - especially Game. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2010, 08:38:18 AM »

true

Okka

« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2010, 09:00:47 AM »
50 last album he took a shot at dre and game on same record "so disrespectful"

What did 50 say about Dre?

true

Exactly. It's all about the money, it's all business.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2010, 10:24:40 AM »
Doesn't seem that Jay is butthurt, I'd say it's more like most of the people that posted in this thread.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2010, 06:14:37 PM »
Doesn't seem that Jay is butthurt, I'd say it's more like most of the people that posted in this thread.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2010, 06:18:27 PM »
jay rock seems mad about this tho...why is he tellin radio stations, sites etc....that hes mad if he isnt? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2010, 06:24:56 PM »
jay rock seems mad about this tho...why is he tellin radio stations, sites etc....that hes mad if he isnt? lol

You really think so bcoz he's doin that? Maybe bcoz he's surprised Game said w/e he said but hey everyone doesn't have an open mind

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2010, 06:26:42 PM »
nah im jus sayin the sirius stations are sayin jay rock is tryna get publicity by doin this and the cube thing....and people callin in sayin jay rock sound like he cryin and he want help but he sayin he dont want a handout...when he pretty much got 1 from game years ago...til now even...lol

You really think so bcoz he's doin that? Maybe bcoz he's surprised Game said w/e he said but hey everyone doesn't have an open mind
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2010, 06:31:22 PM »
nah im jus sayin the sirius stations are sayin jay rock is tryna get publicity by doin this and the cube thing....and people callin in sayin jay rock sound like he cryin and he want help but he sayin he dont want a handout...when he pretty much got 1 from game years ago...til now even...lol

I hope that's not his plan coz that's a bit weak